Evrery week I go to the library and read Berserk and some times I see cute girls in the manga section any tips on how...

Evrery week I go to the library and read Berserk and some times I see cute girls in the manga section any tips on how to start a conversation

Attached: FB_IMG_1651957039559.jpg (1080x1078, 74.13K)

Aaa guys help

Be a sexual predator
Jerk off at the library

walk past them and say hey nice choice
if she responds positively mention something you like about it
if she wants to continue the conversation youre in

Thanks, also do you know any good respond wen someone tell you aren't too old to watch Chinese cartoon I feel like it will be useful

Attached: 1628246293584.jpg (554x554, 25.24K)

tell them you'll crack their fucking jaw if they ever speak to you again

crack their jaw if they ever speak to you again

>if you talk to me again I will rip your fucking jaw you fucking faggot.
Thanks user

I know a girl (quite probably a femanon) who reads Berserk and actually has a gf.

I am there by the way still didn't see any girls but wish me luck

Attached: IMG_20220602_131548.jpg (3120x4160, 1.86M)

Yeah don't bc to them you'll be the creepy weeb unless you're a literal chad but you wouldn't have made this thread if you were. Also you're in a library so you aren't supposed to talk or make any noise so how are you going to have a conversation there?

2 fucking couples are talking around me and no one care I don't fucking know why but couples always come here act all lovely and it fucking boil my blood I only come here because it is the only library that have manga. No shit I am not a fucking Chad but if I had 1% fucking precinct I will take it no matter what

Attached: Screenshot_20220602_133729.jpg (1080x1439, 445.58K)

Chinese cartoons are as real as any other shit in the media these days, whether it's because of CGI or retarded plot.

I dunno if anyone is gonna gatekeep you for being "old" unless you're like mid-40's balding or something but you can just say you didn't get into it until college so you started off late.

Not worth your time, all women that watch anime or read manga are unhinged twitter addicts. You are probably better off adding a "femanon" from here.

no you have to find the girl that you're meant to be with not random npcs at the library otherwise the conversation will be insane

You sound crazy, if you spoke to me at the library I would mace you and use my keychain alarm to get everyone to beat you up

whats up with your finger bro

I Am 19 I don't care about npc opinion I thout I give good respond I will look more confident
Lucky me no one use Twitter in Iraq only facbook but I don't think there is any difference also I don't care how crazy they are non of my friends watch anime and I want to talk about it with someone IRL
I know this is sarcasim but I heard a girl talking with her boyfriend and she sounded so generic I thout I was in a fucking vedogame
Fuck you trany in Iraq I punch you in the face and they will clap for me Arab genetic

Attached: 1652308519924.jpg (670x833, 71K)

Imagine being an incel in a Muslim country where family could easily arrange a marriage lmfaooo your family must really hate your retarded ass.

Fuck you faggot I don't want to be with someone I don't love and love me back also no one is doing arranged marriage in the city's you white cunt only backward villages and most of them can't red ore write

Based. Berserk is the best. Simple as. Untainted by leftist bullfuck, untouched by progressivisms dirty hands.