Daily reminder that fembots don't exist

Women cant be lonely, and they will never BE lonely. Why in the living fuck can women be lonely when guys, and society as a whole throws themselves at them? Women cant be lonely unless they are trying to. It's that simple. When a woman says shes lonely, she'll get guys both cute and ugly automatically flocked to them. The only lonely people are guys. NOT WOMEN. I am sick of seeing all of these retarded threads talking about 'fembots" like the original posters of these kinds of threads are going to date them "fembots" through the internet and eventually fuck them in real life. It's never going to happen. Yes, you can be "femanons" you can be women who post on the fucking board, but you're NOT lonely, you're just an attention seeking bitch looking for attention from a board full of pathetic, lonely virgins. Fuck you.

Attached: u9z5RSh.png (452x650, 333.21K)

Nobody care about your thread to huh

Attached: 1653253428075.jpg (554x554, 28.95K)

ok fagbot. your loneliness is obviously more valid than every other experience ever felt by the other 3.8 billion earthlings on this planet

> buT buT My PAIn IS ReAL

shut the fuck up you stupid moid. kek

You are a stpid whore

daily reminder that there's still no proof for that image being true

Attached: 1651568250664.jpg (180x203, 9.39K)

Sad you couldn't even respond to her properly.

Screencap your blocked list

I'm not a woman from r/foreveralonewomen. Also, you can still DM all the women from there since the posts/users are all publicly availabe, but you just have to be approved as an actual woman before being able to post. If that problem really was a thing then the sub would actually be private right now.

Attached: 1625075604887.png (725x408, 357.11K)

No more attention for you go away

>your loneliness is obviously more valid than every other experience ever felt by the other 3.8 billion earthlings on this planet
Yes. Chad not fucking you doesnt make you lonely. Any Forums is not open communtiy where everyone whos had a bad day relative to their existence can come and share it.

Youre like a rich person complaining about her food to a group of starving people. Fuck off.

Attached: 1580944688594.png (1442x960, 520.18K)

> daily reminder that there's still no proof for that image being true
How many males are orbiting you online right now/How many men have you had sex with/how many bfs do you have had/how many times have you been asked out?/Could you easily go out and get laid right now?

Do you also need proof water is wet?

>CHAD NOT FUCKING ME IS A REAL ISSUE!

Attached: roastoid starter pack.jpg (2542x1274, 248.4K)

I can easily agree it's vastly, vastly easier for women than it is for men to date/fuck or whatever and the """fembots""" here are 99.99% attention whoring subhumans who would sui in a week of living as a man, but the OP picture is just a bold-face lie.
The sub is literally open right now for the women there to be DM-able. They have a post explaining why it went private because of this myth being spread. If they really wanted to not be DM'd then the posts/users wouldn't be publicly available.

Attached: 1650946256612.jpg (1920x1080, 706.77K)

And how is it not true?

Make a discord account. Post your social on /soc/ and say female and have 100s of men add you each day

Or just join any discord voice chat and have men flock and simp for you and dm you all day any day at the snap of your fingers

Literally install tinder and bumble and realize any guy you swipe on will insta match on you

Are you that dense?

Attached: 1A978AA3-479A-4498-A575-4A186547AB32.jpg (1080x930, 189.73K)

None of that is relevant to r/foreveralonewomen.

Maybe phrase your statement better because the actual image is just based around the "im so lonely part" and the rest is just a retweet/caption of it

They arnt dense they get off to attention its like a females version of getting head

>r9k is about OC
This was OC when it was first posted. The image has a point. -1

>doesnt answer the questions because she knows she it will reveal she isnt a robot

Thanks, I'll take that as an L from you. Now fuck off and go have sex. Youre not a robot.

Just because I'm defending one accusation about women/fembots doesn't mean I'm actually a woman, user.

Attached: 1651230174601.png (300x250, 115.21K)

>deflects again and doesn answer the question
You can/do/have sex slut. Youre not a robot and never will be. No female can lonely, avoid this all you want but youre not clever.

>deflects again
>Anime pic
First of all I dont know you would admit that thinking it gives you any clout, the old 'Im a guy and I disagree with r9k that means you guys are the minority amogst all men" fallacy.

Second, irrelevant. No women can be lonely, all women can get laid or find a partner Its her fault if she doesnt choose to take the options shes given. Beggars can be chooses. Inb4 another deflection.

Attached: im a guy btw 3.jpg (640x952, 120.54K)

lol. if other fembots see it as an issue, whatever.

sorry, what are incels' problems again? they don't have some UwU mentally disabled chick to fuck at their disposal? they seethe whenever attractive people are dating each other?

> when incels think they're special

you're not special. your problems are not unique. if you're lonely, fine, but stop acting like adding a gore image to your shitposts makes it deep or some shit. i can only read so much retardation, good lord.

Cant* be lonely in case that wasn/t obvious

Attached: 1580771299807 (2).png (1069x613, 51K)

>Yes thats right chad not fucking IS an issue! INCEL!

> they seethe whenever attractive people are dating each other?
You make it sound unreasonable lol.
>you're not special.
We are
>your problems are not unique.
They are the fact you cant empathize with at all proves that.

>i can only read so much retardation
Also you
>keeps coming to and posting on Any Forums
K slut, stay mad and rent free. Go back to lolcow and stay there.

Attached: 1590119526151 (2).jpg (425x460, 36.44K)

See >the old 'Im a guy and I disagree with r9k that means you guys are the minority amogst all men" fallacy
What the fuck are you talking about? And I'm only talking about the Tweet talking about r/foreveralonewomen. That is all just a lie with zero evidence.

Attached: 1645037811273.png (540x540, 314.8K)

cry harder snowflake, kek.

>c-call him a s-s-SNOWFLAKE!

Attached: human-hand-holding-tampon-royalty-free-image-645670444-1558012463.jpg (2119x1415, 112.93K)

>That is all just a lie with zero evidence.
Also forever alone
>Bans male users because the females there were inundated with bf requests and DMs thus proving women in fact aren't forever alone.

Your perception of reality isnt reality sweety.