/r9gay/ - #1773

waltuh edition

stop going on the furry threads retards
Previous shithole:

Attached: MikeS5.jpg (750x1000, 97.52K)

This thread is worthy of respect.

omg epic discord thread wars! someone drop the link so I can see

>that tfw when unlovable ugly retard with no personality or conversational skills and several mental illnesses

Fuck off Pirandello nobody likes you.

pirandello has schizophrenia from his father bashing his brain in

>tfw no bf to give back massages to after he had a bad day

I love rain so much bros...wished it rained forever

Attached: ejfodo29392.jpg (715x429, 41.5K)

i live in a shithole it never rains and whenever it does people crash and die :(

That's because people can't sit still and enjoy the rain. Rain is a period for relaxation.

Attached: rain-icegif-10.gif (540x304, 1.14M)

i dont like the way rain tastes i think snow is more fun what do you think

why don't any of you use the r9gay tag on omegle I need retards to talk too

I like snow but It gets really cold at night if it snows and I always feel cold and never want to move out of my bed.

My house is unfortunately made of concrete walls. No indoor insulation

Attached: snowy-night.gif (498x311, 1.03M)

Though I still wishes it snowed more often. Snowfall gets lesser every year. I don't want to believe in global warming but it's becoming pretty evident.

Attached: A5qS.gif (1024x576, 1.11M)

You know the rules

You WILL be confurted
You WILL be soff
You WILL solve problems for fun

pasted global warming

i wanna cuddle in the snow

i have a lot more furry images saved than i thought so im team fur now

go to your own thread then

I'm not Pirandello in fact that is a far greater insult than I could ever give myself

I don't know user, weather is getting weird. It didn't rain in my place for the entire spring and usually it rains for 3-4 days every week. Maybe replacing natural forests with concrete jungles wasn't a good idea lol.

Also I'm going to fill up this thread with pixel art. I'm feeling way to melancholic.

Attached: Ks8fopO.gif (640x475, 324.89K)

Sometimes I wish I had a telescope, so I could look at some planets myself. Videos on YouTube just don't cut it anymore for me.

Attached: de3b74259b142b2e55ebef13ce63d104.gif (466x700, 37.93K)

buy one what are you broke

i should do this too. i should really take advantage of living away from the city more

Is it normal for me to fantasize about my boyfriend fucking my mom? It's the only straight fantasy I have, but the taboo of it makes it prime coom material.

no, id say it isnt normal. there does seem to be a lot of mother related fantasies out there so maybe it is