Pic related, the school's star volleyball player (5'11, 182 lbs), sprains her ankle in gym class

>pic related, the school's star volleyball player (5'11, 182 lbs), sprains her ankle in gym class
>coach tells you to carry her to the clinic
>hundreds of students are looking at you

Are you strong enough to do it? If not, how would you respond otherwise?

Attached: FOhRGibaMAMfWOV.jpg (1200x900, 937.9K)

182 lbs. How far is this walk?
also, she has a sprained ankle, one foot is useable
put her arm over my shoulder and she walks with one foot there

i can lift a lot so yes

This. Three legged race to the nurse

I could fireman carry her. I only weight like 160 and I was able to carry a 240lb guy via fireman carry and it was pretty easy.

How trained are you tho tho

Probably this. There's no way I'm doing it otherwise. I'm 5'11" and this bitch weighs like a full third more than I do.

>5,11
>182 pounds
fuck no. shes simply too tall for my to carry alone. same weight but 5,5 and it would be doable

As an EMT doing a post-bacc to hopefully start med school next year, I'd just slap on a splint and give her some ice. If she insisted on going to see the nurse, has the right idea.

>Wow, user. He said to carry me. Are you really too much of a wimp?

How do you respond to her saying this, especially in front of all your classmates?

Yes. She is upset and ashamed about being fireman carried though and we never talk again. People think I am weird.

If you can talk shit you can crawl there yourself bitch.

>"Hey, can someone get her over to the clinic? The nurse should check this out."
>user approaches
>offers to do it
>coach steps back, everyone else turns around to start resuming the game
>OP bursts through the crowd, chest heaving
>"STOP! HOW TRAINED ARE YOU? HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO HAVE SEX IF YOU AREN'T FIT?"
>everyone turns to stare, including the volleyball player

i deadlift 3pl8 for 5 reps but carrying 182 pounds for a distance is a pretty big task

"Sorry your highness, but you're already making me carry the weight of your stupidity so you're going to have to settle for this."

"It's not going to be necessary to carry you, I can splint you right here. Rest, ice, compression, and elevate. I'll talk to the nurse and have her put in an order for bedside x-ray, which should be at your home later today."

Not letting a patient boss you around is the first step of being a skilled healthcare worker, and that earns far more respect from peers than carrying fat chicks for no reason.

>Sorry coach, but when a cow has a fall this bad there's nothing you can do for them. Better to put her down, that way she won't suffer.

I call the paramedics because her eyes are going through explosive decompression. Why are they so big? Her nose is shrinking?

Volleyball, truly the harshest sport.

How easy is it to piggyback vs princess carry?
Piggyback seems way easier and more doable.

I'd let her carry her fat ass to the doctors room. I ain't doing shit

You can throw your back out more with someone shifting their weight when you aren't expecting it. Princess carry at least puts you in complete control of the weight as you are walking.

If this is a universe where a fat titcow can actually be the star volleyball player, then I can also be strong enough to carry her.

I can't lift that much, I'm anemic and short

"Okay but first she's got to take those two volleyballs out from under her shirt."