This board psyoped me into swiping on black girls and I'm actually getting matches now but I don't know how to speak to...

This board psyoped me into swiping on black girls and I'm actually getting matches now but I don't know how to speak to any of these girls. There is such a culture divide. How do other guys do it?

Attached: oo.jpg (689x861, 43.76K)

Stereotypical masculinity, I dunno listen to some Dr Dre or start watching black people tiktoks. They're actually more chill if you treat them as people.

>There is such a culture divide.
no theres not

>There is such a culture divide. How do other guys do it?
Besides when they start "talking black", nerdy black girls can be surprisingly relatable. Like other girls, they watch anime, cartoons, Markiplier and horror games. Girl I'm dating doesn't even listen to rap unless it's emo metal rap. I'm not white per say, but half my family is and I hang around whites, blacks only act black around other black ppl. Take her to date somewhere nice and cheap.

Learn ebonics and forget how to read, ez.
If you need help communicating, look up any BBC articles in pidgin

Nigger just pretend it does not exist and treat them like white girls
If they like whites, they like them for being white so be white

>get psyoped into a fetish for ebony girls and interracial breeding
>stuck in a 99% white country
fuuuuck what have you done to me?

Attached: 1652868293063.jpg (1024x768, 78.97K)

As a black dude i can honestly say white bros have 90% success rate with our women, all you have to do is be stereotypically masculine, that's literally it. Don't be a dick head tho, just be manly and not a "pussy". I'm fuckin jealous of white bros, unlike us no one is scared 9f you mf's

Ask her if she has prayed to the lightning god long enough to provide enough electricity for phone sex

>just be masculine

That is a challenge for the majority of white boys

if she makes you spaghetti, run

I guess it depends on what you mean by masculinity. Blacks seem to think masculinity is acting like a retarded thug and getting your head blown off at the ripe age of 20

Attached: haha.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

His advice is retarded anyway and hes probably a larping white boy.

Black women are the biggest betabuxxers, they will have kids with a man just to force him to either take care of her or pay child support. Pretty much any guy with a job can get a 4/10 black gf

And because whites are the biggest betas it should be extremely easy to get such low hanging fruit

go ahead and fuck a black female and watch as your kids come out worse looking than you in every way possible. if you find their ugly ass skin, broad noses, and balloon lips attractive you are a lost cause and deserve your bloodline ruined. you are just making more black looking mixed abominations like me who have no reason to live due to the crippling ugliness.
there is a reason faceapp removed their race change filter. nonwhites got to look at the white versions of themselves and fell into despair.

Black people can look pretty, you're just ugly from ugly people :/

>treat them as people
>but you also have to do all this research of all this special media to connect to them, no cigar otherwise
right

Attached: live neco reaction.png (780x500, 466.06K)

>you need to learn some culture to relate better with people
Yeah that's pretty much standard.

I'm also a retard. It's fun being stupid.

Attached: 1650846512321.jpg (483x393, 36.02K)

Are you homosexual by the way

Attached: 1651110551178.jpg (750x753, 98.96K)

Use thine instincts, do not think too much.

Attached: 1651373559338.png (496x379, 179.92K)