Would you date a trad christian girl?

Would you date a trad christian girl?

Attached: W_E6uQ1BXGosd.jpg (640x480, 34.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/no98cv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If she lived far away from where I live and she loathed the place... maybe

No. The more stupid braindead justifications a woman has to say no to sex the less interested I am in them. You could be a 10/10 perfect woman but if you're not interested in letting me fuck you pretty regularly than I'll find another woman who will or just go jerk off and move on and do something else. I have no fucking time for an adult woman who is afraid of dick or something like a fucking middle schooler. God knows women don't need any more excuses to try to completely take sex out of a relationship like they already do with most men.

of course, multiple impregnations too

That lass is only catholic in one sense, and it ain't the Christian.

Yes. Of course. I want someone who loves God and good things.

Only if she'll accept my history of fucking 50+ hookers

Absolutely. The bigger question is whether or not a traditional Christian girl would want to date me.

Yes but you can't date something that barely exists anymore.

LOL. those are the biggest whores on the planet. unironicaly liberals with blue hair are less degenerate than "trad" girls. its all just an act to appease Any Forums types, but in reality she is cucking them

fucking KEKS if you think this girl isnt actually the biggest shameless whore in existence

streamable.com/no98cv

Attached: 1650090180595.png (821x207, 40.89K)

DO NOT REDEEM THE VIRGINITY SIR

No. I dont think marriagr is cut out for me anymore

That sucks for you oh well

They're the same.girl they just switch every season do they want to be overt or covert lol.

Shiksa whores are not for dating they are only for sex

Theres a difference trad christian girls and born again christians. Many born again christians are degenerates who came to regret their ways and wanted to change their life. Doesn't wipe away from their pase and theyre easy to spot. Usually covered in tats, obvious signs of drug and alcohol addiction, go to church wearing heaps of makeup to hide this.

Actual trad christian girls have that natural angelic look about them because they dont indulge in sin.

I married her. Best decision I've ever made desu

99% of Christian women are massive whores, like guaranteed high double digit boy counts.

>Would you date a reformed whore whose sexual history would have made prostitutes blush 20 years ago?

No, I'm afraid I would not, OP.

sure. why not. only problem is that almost all of them are hideous and fat landwhales. sry becky, but being a warrior of christ doesn't excuse you being a fucking fattie.

Stop going to Catholic (slowly cucking to Western degeneracy) and protestant (quickly cucking to Western degeneracy) churches then. The less work a church expects you to put in to follow Christ the less traditional it'll be, all the way out to those who use the Bible to bash others because "bro I said I believed on (lmao) Jesus once so I KNOW I'm saved (lmfao)"