THEY HAVE IT SO FUCKING EASY

This is a female friend of mine who is mid twenties and is deciding to get into the dating scene. I dont fucking get it, is this shit actually normal? I understand that women get more matches is just how it is, but 300+ in a day is fucking retarded. I was on the app (Tinder) for months and didnt get a single match. I sincerely believe that Tinder exists to boost womens egos and destroy mens.

Attached: 1578396966377.jpg (927x851, 109.89K)

Why do you think hypergamy is such a problem in modern society? It is because of fucking shit like this. We are fucked bro.

Men are just so extremely thirsty it is insane. Tons of them are swiping right on pretty much all the girls on there. Not to mention they typically outnumber the women on dating apps.

I thought that swiping right on everyone destroys your algorithm and ruins your potential for matches tho?

A limit for how often everyone (male and female) can swipe right per day, somewhere between 5-10 times, would make this a little better. Or maybe a limit on the number of active chats/matches one can have at a time in the app. But it will never happen because dating apps cater to women and slayer Chads and both of them benefit from the way things currently exist, so non-Chads can just fuck off I suppose.

Attached: dating_depression.png (994x858, 85.29K)

>dating app that emphasize fucking strangers
>95% of women aren't open to hook ups, more than 50% of men are
>absolute shocker that these apps are disproportionately male
This isn't "dating" it's having casual sex.
It does. Most of those men are probably at the bottom of the algo, which they make worse by swiping more and more often.

>was on the app (Tinder) for months and didnt get a single match. I sincerely believe that Tinder exists to boost womens egos and destroy mens.

I signed up for Tinder last week at 9pm..I was fucking someone by that time the next day.. Currently have about 50 likes and I'm probably never going to use it again, didn't pay for it either

It's also based on how often people swipe right on you, especially if you also swiped right on them. You swipe right/she swipes left = algorithm decides women like her are "better" than you and won't show your profile to women with similar scores. Chads constantly getting right swipes are going to be rated very highly and shown to all women. If you only get a couple right swipes per month and none of them are women you swiped right on first your score will crater.
If a woman is on on a hookup app that >implies she is open to hooking up. Don't fall for the "I'm not here to hookup" bullshit, women just say that so they won't feel like a whore when they fuck Chad 30 minutes after matching with him. They cope by telling themselves "Well I said no hookups but Chad ignored that and sweet talked me into it so really it's his fault and I'm not a slut." Also Bumble is more for serious dating than hook ups but works on the same swiping system and algorithms as Tinder.

Attached: tinder.png (730x1789, 316.82K)

I have 9 likes over the last 5 days. I just started tinder. I'm a 4/10.

Lmao you are so stupid. Of those 350 men how many are both half decent and willing to commit? A woman's goal isn't to have as much sex as possible you fucking retard. The modern world sucks for both women and men.

>Having all the options is bad because some of the options are bad
Men absolutely have it worse. You think I would mind having random nudity from the gender that I'm attracted to?

>95% of women arent open to hookups
This is just statistically false. Look at the small study posted. If girls are on the app, theyre dtf no matter what they say

>NOOOOO TINDER IS FULL OF VIRGIN TRAD WIVES IN WHEAT FIELDS SEARCHING FOR A TRAD HUSBAND THEY AREN'T JUST COCK-HUNGRY SLUTS LOOKING TO FUCK!!!!

Attached: 1544200430265.png (1440x1557, 738.14K)

>If a woman is on on a hookup app that >implies she is open to hooking up.
100%, and she usually tries to keep Chad after having sex with him.
But that's also why far more men are on dating apps compared to women, it's about casual sex and that's far less common.
>The cheating doesn't mainly happen through tinder though, but apparently mostly at work with a boss or a superior figure.
Because a woman's self worth is heavily tied to the man she's having sex with. She doesn't get this high off of a hookup app.

>I dont fucking get it, is this shit actually normal?
it is

Attached: foid tinder experience.gif (482x520, 1M)

M/F?

>A woman's goal isn't to have as much sex as possible you fucking retard.
Have you met a modern woman? That is exactly what they want.
>The modern world sucks for both women and men.
Lmao. Lol. ROFL. Etc

I have 9 likes and no matches. Do you really have to shit ask my gender?

Based. I downloaded tinder for a day and I didn't swipe right on a single one. They were all npc normies. Not a single gamer, not a single interest other than non-answers like "traveling" or "going on adventures." All appeared vain and not a thread of intelligence. For people looking for an actual relationship and not just sex, its a terrible app.

So you liked 9 people and got nothing? I assumed likes = girl liked your profile. You,re gonna have to try more than that lol, swiping right 9 times is nothing. Guys have swiped 10,000 times and gotten single or double digit matches. The game is rigged

user, my female coworkers talk about hookups all the time. Plenty of them have three digit body counts

Are you opposed to industrial society now, Mr. Krabs?

You're not a robot. Get out of here with your 7/10 male experience.

No. I swiped the maximum about 14 times and 9 women swiped right on me in total.