I want to try LSD

I really want to try LSD. I'm going to order off the silk road. 10 bigot papers for $35.

Is this a good price?
Have you had any experience with LSD?
What's it like?

Please anons I'm really curious and I've always wanted to try LSD. I'd really like to know your guyses experience.
I'm tempted to take half of a strip for my first go. Is that a good idea or is it better to do the full thing?
Who should I trip with, if anybody at all?

Does ADHD affect the trip?

Attached: tumblr_nsy488K3Kp1udwanoo1_250.jpg (225x225, 12.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

silkroad22gtemddxbbfxe57xmb4mxgcwnbwbvarpbghsseluxwdnvyd.onion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>silk road
you're getting scammed retard

Lsd deez nuts

Very good price, I would not buy on the deep web. Too risky imo. Feds or scams rampant. Half a strip is way too much, my first time I did one tab. Definitely trip with someone else, they don't have to be tripping. Few times I felt like I was literally losing my mind and talking to someone really grounded me. It's not at all what you expect it to be, it's more of a mental game than a visual one. I remember one time I was tripping in a parked car and one of my friends' mom came out to the driveway to talk to us. I remember thinking
>oh, of course her mom came out to talk. we're in a youtube video and the future is already determined so why wouldn't she come out?
You do get visuals but you don't imagine things that aren't there. No dragons. I saw a tree's leaves turn purple and flow into themselves. I watched in a mirror as my eyes jumped off my face and back on again. One time while driving (driver was sober) I would look at each passing house and every one seemed like it's own unique world. On my last trip (bad trip) I was closing my eyes leaning up against the counter, head facing down. I was falling though a kaleidoscope tunnel for I don't know how long. Very scary. Kinda went on a ramble about acid but imo it's worth it to know what you're getting yourself into. Certain aspects of tripping are literally indescribable, for example I often feel like I am melting into the air around me. You need to experience it to understand. Definitely worth experiencing, but know what you're getting yourself into

Silk road isn't a thing anymore. Be careful.

Do you know the dosage? Yes; it can be really fun, probably the most fun psychedelic second to DMT. You're in for a ride, essentially other dimensions of perception begin to open, it also feels like a magnifying glass on perception too. You hear music in a different way, as in you feel like you become sound. Anyway don't go in it with expecations, just learn to let go and be away from all negative influences, including this place. First few hours you'll be tripping balls(depending on the dosage), then for the next 10+ hours you'll be in a semi state of tripping, but emotions can be wild.

>is it better to do the full thing?
What is the dosage? Do not go over I'd say 400ug for your first time, but maybe go over 200, lose yourself alittle. My first experience was about 350ug. Bigot papers? If you're referring to blotters do make sure you know the dosage, spit it out if it tastes bitter or if you feel numbness of the tounge as it isn't LSD, could be something nasty. Do not swallow the blotter, let the paper dissolve/breakup naturally under your tongue and be patient, make sure you're sitting/laying down and relaxing, on the floor is the best as you begin to trip. You'll probably be too oblivious in your experience to know if your ADHD is affecting you, have fun user.

silk road doesn't exist anymore, that's a scam, and it's too cheap anyway, you'd be getting nbiome or just really shit. $4-5 per tab is normal unless you buy a lot

Silk road doesn't exist anymore Mr FBI

guys this is a glowie he's trying to catch everyone who buys lsd on the internet because that's the only reason you'd know that silkie died

silkroad22gtemddxbbfxe57xmb4mxgcwnbwbvarpbghsseluxwdnvyd.onion

silk road 4 is up and strong. Ive bought weed off there before it was legal

Thank you :>
I meant half a tab not half a strip. Error on my part.

thank you for the pointers for bad lsd!
I too hope the trip is fun.

>I would not buy on the deep web. Too risky imo. Feds or scams rampant.
feds will not catch LSD, its the hardest drug for them to detect. LSD produces no odor unless you have a fucking gallon of it or some crazy shit, so dogs aren't trained to detect it. its just liquid drug dripped on pieces of paper. LSD is the safest thing to order off a DNM. plugs are fair cause it's how i used to do everything and the state of DNMs are absolute shit rn so i'm not gonna say your advice is bad but it entirely depends on luck and your proximity to a major city, if you have no good plugs already.
but OP is getting scammed most likely, but its his fault for not doing his research. no real market would re-use the name of the silk road, no sane vendor would move on there. only people who would setup a market with that name is just trying to get dumbasses like OP to send them money cause they've heard that name before. not saying its impossible its real, but its less likely than being a scam. there are confirmed legit markets with similar deals on LSD, but i'd personally go for the higher rated vendors that are a little more expensive.
OP should look up the darknet bible. also test kit, obviously.

that market is new though. also
>silk road 4
>4

I've purchased before and the vensir I'm buying from is the top rated with ~947 positive reviews

I've never actually bought anything online because of my concerns. I'm not so worried about feds finding it in the mail, im more concerned about possible honeypots set up by feds. I definitely haven't done my research into reputable sites because I just wrote it off as dangerous.
>also test kit, obviously
Best piece of advice. Tripping is not worth dying over

True one guy gets fuck his whole customer base is exposed. I avoid it now. If you do never leave money there exit scams suck. Empire

I just chill and play video games off one tab, it's fun.

Attached: ohoho.jpg (347x189, 21.26K)

>OP should look up the darknet bible
Just spent the past two hours reading this and actually not so scared of it anymore. Probably still won't do it, but was definitely a good read

Why not just get 1P-LSD? It's almost identical to acid, you know exactly what you're getting, and you can order it off the clearnet. With the dark net it could be a scam or you might get NBOMes or some shit.

Attached: 1P-LSD.jpg (966x720, 150.9K)

Strap your mind for a wild ride. Try to make your surroundings as comfortable as possible and don't overthink stuff too much when you're peaking. If you don't trust yourself losing control find a good friend who can watch after you. Make sure you don't have any chores to do and take a day off after your trip to integrate the experience. Also don't get too worked up if you get stuck in a tought loop. It can be scary but it will end and then you will laugh about it. Have fun and stay safe.

Can't speak for silk road. If by "10 bigot papers" you mean a strip, that's a very good price.

LSD is extremely intense and will seriously challenge/reshape your view of sensation and perception, unless you've done mushrooms in which case you probably already have a good idea of what you're in for. Even if you're a stoner, a single tab of acid will feel 20 times stronger than the most stoned you've ever been. You would be insane to eat half a strip. I've done acid over 30 times and never mustered the courage to do that much. Two tabs is the most I could recommend in good conscience for a first time, but even then only if you're feeling confident in your mental state.

It's important for you to be in a good mood and have a lot of control over your environment. You don't want to do this at your parents house (If under 20, don't do it at all) or around people who are just trying to hang out normally. Everything you do and say is going to be within the context of the fact that you're totally tripping balls, and feeling pressured to act normal defeats the purpose of doing it in the first place. It's not like weed where you can smoke a bowl and then go about your day like normal. If you do it with other people, they should all either be tripping with you or have firsthand knowledge of what it's going to be like to spend time with people who are. I would not recommend going out in public your first time either, at least not until you're on the tail end of it all. It will likely take at least 8 hours before your clarity of thought returns to a somewhat sober state and 12 before you're feeling sober altogether.