Have you ever creeped out a girl you liked?

Have you ever creeped out a girl you liked?

Attached: 1642344851740.png (504x241, 111.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gmJzvwjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but it didn't matter in the end. There are more than 23 people in the world, despite the way that our brains are wired.

Don't tell the mbti thread that. They're pretty certain there are 16 people and they're going to post 10 threads a day until you're convinced

It's r9k.
I have autism so I've just realized accepting my condition and starting conversations with it is a good way to have people let me skirt on social boundaries.
My openly autistic friend gets poon probably because he's openly autistic so people just see him as mentally disabled, not a creep.

I don't worry about the mbti threads when I can just filter them.

I've creeped out a lot of girls I didn't like

not everyone moves or lives in a city so its understandable

Yes and thankyou for now resurfacing an ultra cringe memory I tied to bury for years.

>not everyone moves
Yikes

Attached: simply-onion.jpg (768x960, 52.06K)

Oddly, I have never been called a creep even though I am deeply unattractive. I think what saves me is I avoid women as much as possible and when I am near one I avoid looking as much as posssible and I keep conversations as brief and as G rated as possible. It is the only way for guys like me.

Get the fuck off this site. You don't belong here faggot.

Attached: onion.png (1275x571, 689.98K)

Oh no you downdooted me!!!!

Attached: file.png (618x656, 121.16K)

>d-d-doo-dd-dd-doooot-t-t-dooootttt!!!
What the fuck are you even saying?
Your glow is giving me a headache. Just fuck off back to whatever shit reddit you crawled out of.

Attached: d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d--d-d-d.png (284x140, 91.92K)

-1 #IVd

doot

Attached: file.png (928x717, 155.38K)

what is this feature? what the fuck lol

I wrote a GreaseMonkey user script that you install like Any Forums X.
I did it at first for a laugh because someone suggested it and I ran with it. I'm not going to lie, this shit is fucking fun
pastebin.com/gmJzvwjE
+1

There was a girl I liked in uni. I assumed that she might like me back because she would sometimes proactively message me, invite me to places and her friend even tried to get the two of us alone when we hung out in a group.

Then one day I tried to mildly but obviously flirt with her (didn't say anything sexual or creepy) and she just went quiet and gave me a really weird look. We didn't talk after that at all anymore and she started completely ignoring me like she didn't even know me

Attached: pikachu.png (1354x784, 868.76K)

i've never liked a girl and not creeped her out

tell me what you said, fucker.

Middle school. Unpopular Butterface chick with a lisp. She and I talked a lot. We would play footsies at our desks. We would always be partners. One day someone says "you know user likes you, right?" she responds "i know. Its weird." or "i know. it's gross". I don't remember. I was taken aback. And she still continued to interact in the same way. I even catch her staring. Someone tells me "hey Ashley likes you" and I look at her and she hides away.
Last day of school. I'm a pussy. i decided to ask her out.
Sit next to her at the lunch table.
'hey (her name). Will you go out with me?"
She quickly goes to the other side of the room.
"no. pleeeeaaase stop following me"
I make an exit. Now-like. Quick-like. Devestated the rest of the summer. Never talk to her again.

Attached: IMG_20220520_212735_01.jpg (1920x2560, 1.45M)

i got high with a friend and told her i liked her and she's ghosted me for like 10 months now and called me creepy and obsessive

not one i liked, but one time in middle school a girl thought i was staring at her during class (i wasn't) and shouted at me to stop.

i don't creep them out, but i do creep through their social media pages sometimes, just to get a general idea of what their lifestyle is like
tip: never trust a bitch who's popular on instagram

Attached: 1654001620130.jpg (750x498, 67.82K)