ITT: We just kinda shoot the shit fam

Tell me about your day and ask me about mine
Hard mode: Don't talk about women

Attached: 1654054281688.jpg (850x1114, 113.41K)

Somebody crashed into the school I was working at at like 60 mph and sideswiped some kids

I played some soccer today which was fun

drinking to drown out the schizophrenia

Fuuck, did they make it? Where were you when it happened? Do people really turn to dust when something hits them at high speeds?
Were you the goalie? My frens in elementary never let me be anything other than the goalie because I sucked at sports.

I went to the lake with a couple bros and rode the jetskis I rebuilt.
How'd your day go OP?

Attached: 1630141511544.jpg (1920x1277, 313.9K)

I was in the auditorium. We all heard it. The girls were from the volleyball team and if it had been a few more feet she would have splatted them against the front gate. She managed to shove them into bushes without actually slamming or running them over.
It happened right at dismissal. If I had been out on time I would probably be dead. It was some 18yo chick speeding in daddy's car. Fun incident report.

Do the voices have interesting insights sometimes? Can you ask them stuff about the future or things you might have missed but your subconscious remember?
Pix of the jetskis? Based if true
>How'd your day go OP?
I found some guides on how to make languages from scratch and I'm trying to develop a language to talk to myself in but which no one else will know. I made a list of cool sounds I'd like it to have (shl- , sh-, v-, rr ( the trilled r that you get in languages like spanish), the -um sound that you get in latin like with aurum argentum, etc) and have been working on that all day.
At least nobody got any clips for the rekt threads, godspeed teacher-kun

Attached: 1653901430997.jpg (720x900, 120.58K)

Forgot my meds so I just kinda zoned the fuck out all day and watched TV, whatd you do today op?

The way you write annoys me. I mean that in a very kind way that considers your feelings, though.

Which meds? I bet it's something for depression or IBS.
>whatd you do today op?
Well pretty much this , but I also worked for a couple hours and ordered takeout.
How so user? Please, expand in detail.,-.

Attached: 1653397371326.jpg (1149x763, 150.02K)

Damn, thats cool as fuck, and Bingo but not on the IBS, thank fuck.

>Bingo but not on the IBS
Do you sell your depresso meds? I knew a guy who did that
>cool as fuck
Give me a handful of cool sounds you'd like a language to have

I would, but everyone around me is more interested in meth than depresso meds, and Ill think about the language thing

>Pix of the jetskis? Based if true
Here's one. It's pretty old but it runs fine and cost me nearly nothing to put together. I like to rebuild and sell jetskis as a kind of money making side hobby. It fun to rebuild mechanical things and jetskis are relatively simple to work on. A few extra grand a month is certainly nice too.

Attached: 1640086427129.jpg (1613x1000, 745.1K)

I don't know, I just found the way you write so extraordinarily irritating that I felt the need to tell you so, and because I happen to believe that people should do their best to treat each other with kindness or at the very least curb whatever latent capacity for cruelty exists within each of us, I also felt the need to soften the blow some. So there you are. Please take care not to be offended.

NORMALFAGS FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF YOU ARE SUCH CANCEROUS FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE FAGGOTS. FUCK OFF GO BACK TO OMEGLE. THIS IS NOT FACEBOOK, THIS IS NOT A CHATROOM. KILL YOUR FUCKING SELVES.

I have a week off from my EMT job, so I am building a catio for my cat. School starts next week, and I'll be doing a year of a post-bacc to try to get into med school next year. I am currently drinking a White Claw Surge and playing The Stanley Parable for the very first time.

I sperged out at a discord server because I couldn't help looking at old messages and feeling like shit that I didn't matter at all.

Haha you downdooted him -1

Hopefully someone will be interested in your meds anony, enjoy your chillaxation
I made picrel for you. Can you print it and paste it on your fridge?
But why is it irritating?
I hope you do well in your studies. What is your opinion on the whole vaxx shitshow? Are you vaxxed?
>Stanley Parable
I remember the pewdiepie let's play
Was it a troon disc server?

Attached: frens haha.jpg (1264x784, 844.13K)

>Was it a troon disc server?
No

>I made picrel for you. Can you print it and paste it on your fridge?
kek thats great. I don't have a printer, but I'll set it as my wallpaper instead