Why do blue pilled faggots still exist?

Why do blue pilled faggots still exist?
How are there grown men who genuinely believe women dont primarily care about looks in the year 2,022?
Why are normalshits such mindless cattle?

Attached: 064DA2F8-E0C9-43A9-A600-ADC74F19B607.jpg (400x400, 34.69K)

Liberal society has turned us into cucks user.

Attached: 1653987902023.jpg (1080x1079, 311.73K)

There will always be braindead normies roaming the earth, the question I have is why must they come here to try to force their viewpoints or brag about having gfs as if it shows their worth or the world is just? It just aggravates me they come here to spit down on others and then also try to claim the moral highground.

Im just annoyed that some normalfaggots on some other site called me an incel for explaining basic looks theory and the SMP in the West to them

Normalfaggots really are just mindless animalistic scum, they think real life is like their faggot shonen anime or disgusting Marvel tripe

Yeah, if you say anything that even hints you think differently from them they go into this mode where they just parrot shit at you until you leave. I don't know how they always treat everything like its in people's power to change, as if children aren't born in 3rd world countries that die within 3 years, I guess they just didn't pull up their bootstraps enough! haha.

I guess, honestly I just dont comprehend normies
They really, truly, do not seem like people to me
Its like everything they say and do and think is pre-programmed, like theyre just machines shaped like people
Like theyre the actual subhumans

>Can you imagine there's people out there that don't get their ideologies from outdated Matrix memes created by adults that own hentai games?

>Feh. Such sheep are beneath my brilliant, Voltaire-level perception and wit.

Attached: IC197704d9.jpg (639x637, 57.66K)

>Can you believe theres grown adults that think real life is a fair tale where you get what you deserve by being a good boy?
>Actual grown men believe that women dont care about looks
Another normalnigger unknowingly dropping a black pill by trying to discredit my words via claiming I must be ugly

I hope Putin kills every last one of you when Russia unloads its entire nuclear arsenal

Attached: B9065636-169D-4F2C-916D-78080656F609.jpg (300x300, 25.85K)

Normies have a thing I like to call concrete brain
once set in the mid-late teens they cannot change major opinions on concepts
you see this with the woke university students
non-neurotypical people don't follow this rule but make up less then 5%

The only way you can change there thinking is to literally cause them to think that they will socialy die holding their opinions and then and only then they will change. you see this with anti gay parents accepting globomohomo into society

these people minds are always that of the majority of the group they subscribe to are
micro collective hive-minds across society

I don't think normies are actually sentient and are no different to monkeys

Attached: Screenshot (25225).png (1366x768, 795.69K)

because i have had a high quality woman, and im a 5/10 NEET on a good day

You know, I was once talking to my friend about the fact that most normies literally do not have an internal voice
Can you, as a robot, even imagine that? Just try to comprehend it, literally no internal voice, no internal monologue, effectively no real conscious thought

That is the lived experience of the average cattle every single moment of every singlemday

Attached: 146E985F-1EDE-4EBF-9CB4-9C14E8F04F12.jpg (975x1252, 263.65K)

I don't care what you look like, the point is there's far more to life and people than what the horrible shit that gets posted to a website full of sour grapes figurine-painting autists say there is.

It's like trying to become a chef in a cesspool where everyone eats shit and piss all day. If your only ingredients available are shit & piss and all of your customers lap it up hungrily, all if your dishes will be vile festering piles of wet feces. When you try to leave the cesspool and cook for anyone else they'll call you insane and if you don't self-analyze you'll think that they're the ones in the wrong because of how beloved your food was in the cesspit.

Anyway that's my way-too-long metaphor for the mindset you develop on Any Forums, but I'm posting it anyway.

Attached: WHFmDGjNFE9S.jpg (500x500, 44.69K)

I didnt read any of your /R/eddit faggotry, I literally have a girlfriend you fucking moron, and its because I am personally good looking, that is literally one of her given reasons for dating me.

I despise that grown men exist that think looks dont matter, its like being a fucking grown man and believing in Santa Claus, you must be mentally stunted

>didn't read R-word faggotry
>have a girlfriend
Yeah, you both need to go back.

With an open heart and mind, you can be someone's special someone. Love is a beautiful act of metaphysical connection. Two becoming one, selfless existence for the other's satisfaction.
peace and love, r9k :)

Attached: 1629311293059.png (745x635, 357.87K)

Damn bro, you're really enlightened compared to those normieshits.

>don't care what you look like
>tries to shame him with a ugly person image

Attached: An5KKZG.jpg (638x686, 78.99K)

Just think about the world population and how many people have survived purely because they were good at fitting in and socializing.

Normies are the next stage in human evolution. They form opinions and hive minds about things as a tactic to weed out and kill invasive species. None of their opinions or thoughts are real, they just follow the thought leaders because thats what they know will be popular. Not even for a second have they even considered that what the thought leaders think might not be popular with the people let alone disagree with it themselves.

That guy looks pretty normal. The emphasis was supposed to be on an adult painting a Warhammer figurine.

Hes talking about the obese sub5 you originally posted you lying faggot
Isnt it insane I managed to meet a girl thats both attractive and not a normalfaggot?
We both despise normoids actually

You backtracking little fucking rat, at least own up to what you were trying to do. Fuck normalfaggots have no shame, like we can't see what you originally posted.