Where do i find a tall robot bf with long dark hair that likes heavy metal lol asking for a friend

where do i find a tall robot bf with long dark hair that likes heavy metal lol asking for a friend

Attached: 112C6E14-921B-4397-8568-77D90614DC0B.jpg (735x413, 86.11K)

Sounds like you want a mecha

Attached: 2711286e2cf29a6f2e400ec46860358c--otaku-transport.jpg (700x705, 45.07K)

that is exactly what i want
except i want it to be human sized and warm with a pulse and willing to hug me

Metal shows? Jesus Christ, how obvious an answer is that?
Go into literally any Nachinehead concert and the dude you're describing is in a mosh out somewhere.

You are man, yes?

1. You are gay
2. Kill yourself faggot

i want to BUT FUCK I DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO MEN IN REAL LIFE. and i havent gone outside in a month

no i am not and ur on r9k the gayest faggotest board ever idc kiss my ass

No no no, lgbt gayest board, this is second, you are still man? Or are you a black woman?

Attached: downloadfile-7.jpg (474x266, 15.17K)

A mecha would never love you
Because it's a robot

No one here is actually tall. They would be in relationships and not here.

I can die my hair black and get into heavy metal if you want

this board is definitely gayer than lgbt. no im not a man or a black woman.

that goes for every single entity in the world and im okay with that
i just want a hug

i dont care that much its just an ideal
how they get along with me is much more important i just find height attractive

>I want a partner based on them having a cool aesthetic
Zero emotional intelligence detected

Attached: 1641322024684.png (325x460, 138.17K)

I'm 6'4 and I'm here.

if i was tall i wouldn't need to date r9k losers

Relationships are founded on physical attraction. You are a delusional retard to think anything else.

Why post here about that? If you're actually female or even decent looking trans just post on actual metal social boards or sites and you could easily find one. Leave.

no one asked nigga dark long hair is very attractive and also i like heavy metal so if i had a partner that would listen to music we both liked that would be pretty awesome

sucks
r9k losers are better to talk to than any other normalfaggot imo

I'm six foot. It doesn't do much when you're autistic.

>female
>normalfaggot
You ARE a normalfaggot. No matter how much you larp you have the ability to get a wide array of orbiters, easily.

that's not tall anymore

>tall robot bs
define that tall?
>long dark hair
I use to have long black hair a few years back. Grew that out during my last couple years of hs, had to cut it for graduation pictures.
>Heavy metal
What kind? Power? Thrash? Symphonic?

>that goes for every single entity in the world and im okay with that
Excuse me, stop being underage and get off my board. At least a hundred guys have masturbated to you if you have Facebook.

I can do you a skullet, and listening to the track Holy Diver over and over.

OP is undoubtedly attracted to men who don't just fit that aesthetic, though. She's just talking about the aesthetic which is ultimately very small. OP's own justification is insanely immature here also.

Attached: 1631951062127.jpg (1110x1110, 86.16K)

I'm a tall robot with long dark hair and I spend all day at the gym listening to metal or in my room listening to metal. I'm not retarded enough to date a psycho bitch off her though lmao! At least the mentally ill women I attract irl are hot.

nice to know that youre tall you can pretty much pull any woman now

do you listen to slipknot haha lol...

i am a fucking loser and am very bad at meeting new people. which is why i post on an anonymous board so no one expects too much of me

im not gonna go call myself a femcel because thats retarded but i am beyond saving with how autistic i am

above average height but it doesnt matter as long as we like eachother. dont know if that standard applies to other girls.
power metal is good
i like basically anything
and rock

im not underage and i dont have facebook but ok yes i will listen to u thank. u for the reddit gold kind stranger

its over

Lol, already lusting after the 6'4" dude. Fuck you tall fags and fuck women for refusing to touch anything under 6

This, but sadly there's so many normalfags on here. Threads about relationship advice gain more attraction, with normalfags giving advice. When robots talk about their situation they are met with unforgivenessful by normalfags and women. Literally this is a hookup board now it's sad.

Guys remember, if you don't have a chance IRL with a woman, you probably won't have a good chance online either. All women are normalfags. Once they sense something is truly off or that you're "inadequate", she's gone. Also she's probably underage

it was a joke please tighten your defenses
no one fucking cares about being over 6 foot in real life

i feel like the relationship threads are just larps. someone truly fulfilled wouldnt come to r9k anymore. itd be a chore. i do regret posting original thread but im bored as fuck so whatever
>Once they sense something is truly off or that you're "inadequate", she's gone. Also she's probably underage
this really isnt true but theres no point in me explaining why

>do you listen to slipknot haha lol...
Not really but I used to. Went to knotfest last year that was a blast. I like black, ambient black and doom the most right now but I listen to a lot of different stuff really. I do have a slipknot cutoff I wear to the gym and the qts like it.

I'm actually masturbating to you right now.