My heart has been palpitating because of excessive burping and gas that gets in my stomach since 2017 and not a single...

my heart has been palpitating because of excessive burping and gas that gets in my stomach since 2017 and not a single doctor has been able to help me cure it. It has effectively ruined my life.

So much for modern medicine lol.

Attached: 1369704238043.jpg (161x110, 6.2K)

how has this ruined your life

Are you obese? please be honest

Have you tried saying no to drugs?

feeling like youre having a heart attack 24/7 fucking sucks

Im fat, not morbidly obese. Ive lost about 50 pounds in the past 2 years or so.

I dont do drugs or drink and my diet has been on point since 2019

I have a similar issue. Do you have GERD?

>Do you have GERD?
They told me it's colitis and ibs. Pretty sure I have gerd or gastritis or sibo as well. Has anything worked for you? Banana smoothies were working miracles for me for a while but seemed to have stopped working.

I've been having palpitations and I'm starting to suspect it's my gut acting up. I also get a very tight throat, thought it was my lungs but they're fine.

Sugar makes me feel so much worse.

Have you guys tried fasting or drastically changing diet? Like mostly protein or carb based? What happens if you eat beets? Ever tried the baking soda test for stomach acidity?

>Have you guys tried fasting
no but I'm about to try since I've been told by a few people to try this
>or drastically changing diet
yes I basically went full flexitarian, a combination of vegan, vegetarian and just trying to replace every possible thing with healthy alternatives.

Have you tried simethicone yet?

they dont work, they basically cant keep up with constant belching

What about dicyclomine?

I don think there's an otc version of it in burgerland :(

>no but I'm about to try
Well, good luck. The first time I fasted I felt fantastic. Something definitely changes in your body/metabolism. Some researchers say poor gut health is behind inflammation and other things that can manifest as palpitations and anxiety. Remember to drink electrolytes, I never did and I'm sure that fucked me up.

>trying to replace every possible thing with healthy alternatives.
Like?

Get a prescription my dear bongbro
It kills my anxiety for hours

>Like?
>rice
cauliflower
>mac and cheese
veggie or chikpea pasta with veggie sauce
>pancakes
banana and oatmeal as batter
>eggs
tofu

and on and on

the doctors ive seen dont seem to give a single shit about me and keep giving me antacids

Fuck i read that wrong you're not British.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shit shit shiit

my concern is where the gas is coming from, it's either

>sibo
small bacterial intestinal overgrowth
>colon cancer
something like a tumor would no doubt produce a lot of oxygen resulting in gas
>pancreatic cancer or deficiency
this would create malabsorption issues from a lack of bile, thus gas not getting absorbed in the digestive process and floating back up into my stomach

I get palpitations not due to excessive belching, but rather due to an inability to belch at all. Gasses build up in my esophagus and try to get out but the throat sphincter is like "no".

Other than mac and cheese and pancakes you seem to already have a good, "healthy" diet. Elimination diets are very individual specific so I have no advice there other than keep trying. Have you heard or tried vagus nerve stimulation?

>the doctors ive seen dont seem to give a single shit about me and keep giving me antacids
Yeah they are like that, unless your skin is turning blue or you're coughing up blood they won't do much for you. It's le anxiety.

Cancers would probably show up as something amiss in blood panels. Probably sibo. But yeah, whatever it is it's causing malabsorption to some extent which can make it a self-reinforcing problem.

>Have you heard or tried vagus nerve stimulation?
yes and this has seemed to help.