>never smoked
>never had a job
>no friends
>play games, work out and watch anime only
what is this mode called?

Attached: taxiguy.jpg (595x500, 31.8K)

Driftmode

Background character user

I refuse to believe you're even a real person? Someone with truly no character, no personality, no life whatsoever.

You're gonna wake up one day and be 50

21 and same except i had a 'job' at the library in my 100 person town when I was 14, and I do darkweb drugs sometimes (never drank though). I think it's pretty much suicide without dying.

Im the same user, only difference is I have a job. It's nothing great though.

>what is this mode called?
Voluntary exile. You're obviously doing this shit to yourself since you seemingly never leave your room.

Attached: 1645221905952.jpg (524x485, 24.32K)

>driftmode
>play games, work out and watch anime only
He's not a cool drifter, he just sits around doing nothing all day.

I'm 28 and the same now except I had a period after high school between 18-22 where I would go out every weekend and larp as a normalfag. Never got laid though. One day my friends realised how autistic I was and stopped inviting me to things.

I assumed that everyone on Any Forums was like this. Blew my mind when I realised I was a minority on a minority board. I don't understand why people with semi normal lives would come here.

How have you made it that far without a job?

Mooching off very lenient parents obviously. That's how most people become and stay NEETs. It's especially easy if your mom has bipolar depression or something like that, cause she'll actually want you to stay forever.

literally me.
ogiorjend

Same, but I'm 32.
It doesn't get better. A least in my case.

I'm 28. I have bad social anxiety and depression and have never been able to get a job. I'm going to a disability employment service next week. I wonder if they can actually help me.

>I wonder if they can actually help me.
They'll probably just get you some factory job where you don't have to talk to people.

I figured, but I always ask regardless. Always on the lookout for a new way to get neetbux. If I could make 700-750 bucks a month, I would be fine.

I know it sucks and makes you a wagie, but just working two 5 hour shifts per week at $15 an hour would get you $600. Then you can just work an extra 2 days somewhere within that same month when you feel like it to get the 700-750.
Working 10 days a month for 5 hours each shift isn't terrible, and you'll appreciate your freetime even more.

What are some jobs you'd recommend? I can do monotonous shit, but being able to put headphones on is a must at a certain point.

That image describes my workout routine. Everyday image myself suffer and the reward is sour muscles. Everyday.

Average male in 2030 mode.

Also, a lot of jobs around me are offering 12 and not 15. I don't drive either. Can't afford it, especially now. My only real goal is to work as little as possible. I made a little money in crypto in November and managed to get all the nice stuff I've wanted, but now I just want to be alone to do nothing but keep to myself.