How do women resist the urge to have children?

23 year old fembot here. The urge to have children is getting stronger every day. My friends are the same way. Women won't admit this because it makes us seem like they're not "strong" and "independent," but we all just want good men to provide for us.

There is an emotional emptiness in women who disregard the natural desire to have children. That's why so many female professors/politicians/"activists" are batshit crazy. We all see it but can't acknowledge it.

Then you have the women who turn 40 and suddenly decide they want a husband and kids. No one told them that wall is real and there's no tearing it down.

Attached: pregnant.png (135x252, 67.06K)

Tldr i want chad desperately
/Thread

PLEASE MARRY ME (originally)

>seem like they're not "strong" and "independent,"
But they're strong and independent.

I would literally BTFO any of them femanon chan.

The same way you resist the urge to have a cheeseburger - you acknowledge that you are in control of your own behavior and that your dumb animal instincts are not driving, not are they capable of making any rational decisions. They're just hormones and neurotransmitters.

I had a cheeseburger earlier today.

Some women don't

>t. mombot

>fembot
Say it with me now, you will never be a woman.

Attached: 1582465108611.jpg (741x891, 223.67K)

>There is an emotional emptiness in women who disregard the natural desire to have children.
It's great to watch women like this hit the wall and suddenly realize how utterly alone they are. All their purported independence and sexual freedom earns them is a one way ticket to suffering.

Stay the course and find a decent guy then enjoy a comfortable life full of stability.

Male hands typed this post.
(you)

Wise hands typed those posts.

Shut up tranny. You will never be a woman and you will never give birth.

I think they ignore it because they're being brainwashed to consoom and I also suspect that all the toxins and chemicals we pump into the environment are partly to blame too.
But you're right, it's a biological imperative. This is why I dislike homosexuals.

I can understand 18-19 year olds buying into the consoom mindset, but you're pathetic if you're still doing that at 30.

Sure woman wants this. But the younger and hotter the woman is, the more she require her husband to be perfect.

So when she is 18, she only accepts the absolute genetically top. top 0.1% in looks. Plus the man has to be insanely rich, tall, confident, powerful, strong, assertive, dominant and perfect.
By the time she reach 40 those requirements have been lowered but not by much.
The man has to be in top 20% looks wise, still rich, powerful, strong, assertive and dominant.

Its Chad or nothing.

>tfw I will never make a woman pregnant

Let's be honest, most people are pathetic.

It's impossible to be a parent and a robot/fembot.

>How do women resist the urge to have children?
the urge to be fucked by chad trumps the urge to have kids. thats why women are having kids later and later in life, and increasingly just opting to not have kids at all.

I just want to be a cute housewife to an Asian guy so we can have half white half asian kids and I'll teach them their fathers language. I will cook everyday for him and I will be in lingerie when he comes home from work. I don't know where I'd even meet a guy who would do this but it's my deepest fantasy.

Attached: 1652768656012.jpg (1536x2048, 392.66K)