Incel hate thread

Incels are pieces of shit that should be eradicated.

Attached: Ramos-Texas.jpg (918x516, 40.81K)

He had a gf btw. Normies once again blowing themselves out and proving they are the ones needing eradication.

JASDFJAD;FKJAPDLSFJL;KASJFKSA;FKLJA;DJF;AJ;F
>more intelligible bullshit that no one cares about
>more dead threads

>women will date mass shooters but not you

Women date psychopaths not mass shooters, get ur facts right

How you gonna eradicate us asshole? Make faces at us?

>incel hate thread
>posts a sexhaver
It's just blatant at this point. You don't care about le tragedies as they happen, anything could happen. A dandelion seed could hit your face outside and you'd scream and cry and shit your pants about incels.

Then do something you stupid bitch, I see your group of retards on this board talking about killing women and kids. Fuck you. You target people that are weak and hide in your echo chamber.
I'll be sure to beat the shit out of any of you stupid retards in person.

Your words are so simple yet cut so deep

Attached: B663C1E0-E031-4B7C-B806-7AACE4E2D892.jpg (543x414, 114.78K)

he was a sexhaver. sexhavers are the true threat to society.

They are the biggest pussies you will ever come across, don't even bother my guy.

I'd like to see you try. Hope your kneecap can stop a bullet

that says a lot more about women than it does about me, user

Yeah pull gun you little pussy bitch. Afraid to get your teth knocked out and your nose broken.

No I just dont feel like breaking my fist and potentially getting hurt over some random incel hating fanatic.

Yeah yeah, you ain't shit and would get rocked with 2 punches. All of you faggot here act tough but can back up shit you say, you're a pussy and so are all of you pieces of shit here that propagate your narrative.

>tough guy posturing online about how gonna beat you up and whatnot
>admits he'd break his baby wrist and metacarpals
user you're supposed to at least pretend you know how to throw a punch

"You would get rocked with 2 punches"
Even if I did thats more reason to use a gun brainlet

Its not my fault my wrist are small. Normie

You are a dumb meathead, you ain't going to do shit.

You're a coward, you and all of these other faggots on here posturing about how you're going to rape and kill people OoOoOoOo shut up bitch and pick on people your own size.
I'm doing something right now by making this thread what are you going to do about it bitch?

Stay mad, dumb stiff asshole.

Enjoy crying on the internet braindead roider cunt.

im actually a regional golden gloves winner. Not gonna tell you what state though ;) so i could probably fight you

While I'm not gonna do any of those things because they are illegal. You can rape without fighting you kow(drugs and blackmail), strength is about lean muscle mass and agility which men have more of on average. Same goes with killing

I will stay mad. You guys deserve to live in fear of me and everyone else who thinks you deserve to be eradicated.
I came right to your doorstep and took a shit on it, fuck you and your subculture.
Cool story, I'm trained in BJJ and muay Thai.

You sound like a disgusting terrorist who herds goats for a living, if anyone is to be erradicated it has to be you

I'm a 23rd level black belt in shit posting.
Fite me fgts.

>Mental diarrhea
Yeah I get it. You guys are dumb as fuck.

You don't know what you're up against

Attached: q6406hfjx3u31.png (720x697, 999.21K)

You're the one sperging out here dumbfuck

Nah I'm calling you pieces of shit out.