Top reasons why kids become incels I start

Top reasons why kids become incels I start
>depressed narcissistic single mothers
>could not deal with a problem child without abuse and neglect
>makes sure you grow up as unconfident as possible and then blames you for failiures and never growing up

Attached: 1621980230482.jpg (554x554, 19.7K)

>user, whenever i fart i emit greenhouse gases. the only way to prevent them from polluting the atmosphere is to fart into your mouth. open wide, chud!

>absentee or apathetic fathers
>zero interest in their son's life. Never builds up, only breaks down
>usually resentful, selfish, alcoholic, and/or lazy

>Parent(s) teased you about girls long after it stopped being harmless

Autism is the only real answer. Everything else is just the abdication of responsibility and the apportionment of blame. If you have autism you are likely intellectually and socially disabled and you will be unable to climb out of that hole.

>why boys become incels
Simple. They're attracted to girls, they ask the girls out, then they get rejected. Repeat ad infinitum.

Very few people have autism though.

Attached: 1636366320402.png (1878x624, 1.58M)

And yet most incels and trannies are autistic. If you're not autistic you have no reason to be an incel.

Shit. I hated this so much. I never thought about it until now

Autistic/weird kids who are socially isolated getting bullied is how incels are created.

>And yet most incels and trannies are autistic. If you're not autistic you have no reason to be an incel.
>source: my rectal cavity
Wait until you find out about how girls have preferences for height and facial appearance. I guess if any man is turned down by a woman, that means the man at that moment has autism to you? Lol

>weird kids who are socially isolated getting bullied
Just stop being weird. It's the entire reason bullying exists.

>depressed narcissistic single mothers
You know narcissism is fairly heritable, right?

>bro I spend all my time on incel forums and watching YouTube videos
>I know exactly how the world works without ever leaving my room
You are retarded. There are short uggos fucking all the time and you aren't. Because you're scared of the world and haven't had a real life interaction with someone outside of your family in weeks. Get your shit together if you're not autistic and see how enjoyable life can be when you're not voluntarily imprisoned in your bedroom

>just suppress intrinsic parts of who you are so that you can blend in with people who aren't going to like you anyway.

Lol okay.

>if I defeat myself ahead of time and think about how sour the grapes were going to be I can't be hurt
I'm sorry user

>I'm a pussy who grovels at the feet of people who get a kick out of abusing me.

Stop being a cuck for your bullies, user. They're not good people.

Who exactly is abusing you?

>I don't know how to interpret greentext.

Lurk more, user.

This
if you want your son(s) to get a gf, dont fucking "tease" about every second they spend with a girl, it makes it a bad experience, and not worth the trouble to even try

Attached: 1637823493200.jpg (610x599, 393.69K)

>dodges the question
Been here since 08 and have had to watch as faggots hiding behind cope, defensive mechanisms and sourbgrapes actively destroy their own lives out of fear. If you're not autistic you have a chance but you're screwing yourself over because of crippling fear and insecurity, likely combined with an incessant belief that you're still in high school and everybody are big meanies

You need a diagnosis is to be autistic, something that requires money. Over for poorcels

No it's not ,social hierarchy are

If you're autistic your best hope is a group home or unironically to become a monk. The Orthodox tradition has a rich history of monks and the solitude and idiosyncratic schedule suits those with autism. Nowadays people are too busy worshipping themselves, not seeing how doing so is destroying both themselves, because they're never good enough, and others because their behaviour is self-centred and defines its worth by the denigration of others. A true shame.