Biggest red flag for guys

honestly, the biggest red flag for a guy to me is if he doesn't love his job

Attached: 0.jpg (600x724, 63.96K)

That is why I don't have one. No one likes their job.

Why that? Originaaaal

Because Moshee is worried

Why does it bother you that much ?

Here's a red flag for you you stupid bitch.

Attached: 1654058579510 (1).gif (250x188, 1.95M)

>No one likes their job.
this is why you're an incel

>Why does it bother you that much ?
if a guy can't get a job he loves, he's a loser. plain and simple

80% of all jobs are food service or warehouse and such. 80% of all people are red flags to you?

You're posting on an incel image board as a woman. You're the biggest fucking loser to ever walk Earth. I hear your clown shoes through my screen you dumb fuck.

user, women don't think rationally they use their emotions which is why they have to get slapped around from time to time.

Attached: 1654113029253.jpg (500x500, 56.8K)

At least he has a job and does it apply to you ?

That's not real is it? That's phucked

No but today we're studying religious extremism. If Johnny Applebee's changed his job from volunteer part time social security income to inheritance and know one tells him, is he applied retarded or just kinda dumb. This is a true story. Cum. I gradooate-id. Yeah I'm a fuckin' conman, man.

Attached: Screenshot_20220601-215036_Chrome.jpg (825x343, 56.65K)

I'm an engineer so I love my job.

normal fagging is even more fucked. please kill yourself

Just know you're a leech and you're only value if your hole

I like my job. Doesn't make it any easier to respond to a fucking overdose or suicide. I'm also literally fucking autistic and get sensory burnout. Just because I complain doesn't mean I'd rather do other shit.

>"Look at me! I take pride in not having a life!"

wow that was a real zinger there

Do you love your job? Do you even have a job? Unless you're some higher up boss, you either don't love your job or you're blissfully ignorant to how much your boss fucks you over.
I hope you're larp.

considering what life today is, he has a point

Yh the best ones always have a grain of truth to them

>Unless you're some higher up boss
This is what OP is subconsciously getting at. Hypergamy at work.

"Having a life"

What a meaningless and stupid phrase.
What does it mean to "have a life?"
Does having a life entail going outside to hang around a bunch of idotic consumer whores to go around consuming whatever vapid product has been shit out by our society today? Is that what it means to have a life?

Perhaps having a big house with some fat slam pig you "settled" with. I mean, you're both actually unhappy and hate your lives, but, better than being alone right?

What a disgusting retarded thing to say. You should consider suicide for telling people to join you in the artificial fake society that you faggots take so much pride in. If being an incel means I avoid that then being an incel is 100x better than "having a life"

Fuck your "life"

Attached: 1654124764882.jpg (500x500, 49.92K)

It's real, and the guy calling you a faggot expects you to be desensitized by now. I'm an '08 newfag and there was a time when the front page of )b/ routinely had this and worse.
Not going to shit on you for being shocked by violence, but it is sorta telling that you WERE affected by this.

I'm not if it's a movie. Just don't need to be seeing someone's actual death. You never know with this board

Here you go, user. This one is totally fake.

Attached: 1654058744356.webm (352x640, 1.79M)

Loving your job would be one of the greatest accomplishments ever but for young people who are still getting their footing and going to school it's almost impossible to get this feeling

I don't own a job and my dad is about to buy me a 3 bedroom house in a month, good condition. I'm only 25

No one cares, you dumb fucking cunt. You are a brain dead retard for posting this shit here. Kill yourself.