As a teacher, the Uvalde shooting shook me up a lot. I worry for my kids and my students every day...

As a teacher, the Uvalde shooting shook me up a lot. I worry for my kids and my students every day. Going to school/work is scary these days. But to know that something like this has happened in Tulsa, breaks my heart. I've cried a couple times now. It hurts me to think that innocent people continue to be killed and/or injured due to selfish people who can't control their anger

Attached: 1654124484664.jpg (2347x3450, 1.64M)

Not my problem. I do not care and I do not know why you thought to share this. Also I'm pretty sure your chances of winning the lottery are higher than dying in a mass shooting. So go get a lottery ticket, bitch.

You're talking to the wrong crowd, try r/teachers

Teachers should do more to prevent bullying and help students who are struggling mentally, they are part of the problem
I can count on one hand how many genuinely good and caring teachers I had
Some of them were bullies themselves

i think teachers need to carry weapons in schools and cops must take an oath to put their lives before children

Attached: 98720067_p0_master1200.jpg (759x1200, 684.79K)

Honestly don't give a shit. If a jackass in the year 2022 wants to send their dependent flesh and blood to a brick and mortar institution to get bullied and ostracized, forced to sit in a chair like a faggot and get shot full of medication for 8 hours a day, all to just be sitting ducks for the next faggot that snaps, that is on them at this point. People have had enough time to get out of the education system and defund it completely, and replace it with fucking khan academy or something.

If you're talking about gun laws, then idk. Shall not be infringed.

>It hurts me to think that innocent people continue to be killed and/or injured due to selfish people who can't control their anger
Why does it hurt you? You don't know any of them. I mean, yeah, by definition it's a tragedy, but it's not even remotely statistically worthy of your attention. Although I guess being an education worker raises your chances of being in a mass shooting by a bit.

>As a teacher,
>Anime e-thot drawing
Please quit, you're just making their lives worse.

Yeah it's really messed up. People are going crazy out there. Stay strong for your kids op, they depend on you but you can be a blessing for them too.

Not all of us are NEETs, user

Attached: 1654123993462.jpg (850x1281, 1.25M)

i meant that the opposite cops have to put children before their lives

Attached: 98616118_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1115, 832.2K)

>tommorow
>OH YEAH FUCK ME MR. CHADSDALE, I'M SO HORNY RIGHT NOW
You care a lot don't you. Hell if it really mattered that much to you, you'd start hunting down every loser incel in that school of yours and taking the problem out at it's source. You dumb bitch.

I bet you molest children you absolute whore

Does taking a swing cause you a panic attack?

What about your drive to the local shopping mart, does that fill you with dread?

Because you and your students are WAY more likely to die sure to an accident doing one of those things.

Not to mention sleeping in your bed, home invaders kill more than school shooters.

why cant people just fuck who they wanna fuck lol
you want to fuck a woman not a dead rat embedded with razor blades so why cant a woman fuck a fit guy who fucked all her friends too

Attached: 98424038_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 968.1K)

>Teacher on r9k
Probably a larp but I would be extremely concerned

>As a teacher
You're part of the problem. The entire education system is basically a glorified daycare center. You Steal the best years of students lives making them learn stupid shit they don't need to know. Once they leave high school most students have no marketable skills and have to spend a minimum of 2 to 4 additional years in postsecondary. Before they can start making a decent wage.

you should have read books in high school its how kids learn to have independent thoughts

Attached: 98423351_p0_master1200.jpg (737x1200, 548.72K)

the tulsa shooter was black you racist chud

I'm unironically fucking pissed I can't CCW in a school. I carry pepper spray, a knife, and an IFAK, but that won't stop a glownigger with an AR-15.
>no metal detectors
>most doors are dummy-locked
>staff routinely lets me in without flashing my badge
>I sneak in and out to smoke cigarettes literally every day, at different schools, and it's literally as easy as carrying a bobby pin or credit card
>not allowed to bring my gun
>signs advertising that nobody has a gun
>usually no cop
>government says you have to send your kids here for 8+ hours a day
>auditorium doors usually wide-open for COVID testing once a week
You might as well have a fucking scarecrow out front. If I had any other job I would just misdemeanor carry at work but gun-free zones make it a felony. Imma quit after this semester ends.

Based and checked.
Your dead kids are nmp

Attached: 1654138166697.png (768x768, 181.01K)

just testing something, i promise im not a newfag
yeah