I was on another thread on another board and I was accused of being ftm because of the way I typed

I was on another thread on another board and I was accused of being ftm because of the way I typed.

Attached: PoodleMoth.png (500x380, 132.97K)

user, they call everyone they disagree with tranny on pol

You will never be a real man
You have no testicles
You have no penis
Your sexual organs are a demonic ugly mess and an insult to nature.
You will die alone
And everyone who was around you will be subconsciously pleased because of it.
This is your fate
This is your destiny
There is no turn back

I was called a tranny many times but never a girl!

I've been told many times I 'type like a woman' despite being a guy. Don't overthink the insults you get on this site because some of them are just over the top nonsense.

>he actually believes a woman will die alone
kys incel

lol
I wasn't insulted just confused. Now I want to larp as a ftm yoai fangirl online for teh lolz.

you type like a foid dude, I see it now

It's because your syntax is weird (very heavy use of passive voice with object frontloaded and the subject omitted). You express the narcissism and passivity of a girl with "I" heavy language and a focus on you as victim rather than those who called you FTM pairs with what I assume was stereotypically masculine interests. You probably liked big things like a girl.

*paired with
**boy things

I'm kinda treated like a girl irl. I mean I look like a guy (albeit a twinkish guy) but I clearly not one of the 'bros'.
No idea what you said.
It was ouji fahion :3

nice dudebro psychology word salad

You have no idea what I sad because Zoomer education is hot garbage. But basically, your written "speech" patterns are feminine because of they way they center around you as somebody who things happen to rather than describing other people proactively doing things.
A masculine way to write your initial post looks more like: "Anons on another board accused me of being ftm because of how I type". Men focus on actions but women often view experiences more passively. You sound like a woman because you write passively.

Nice refusal to bring a third brain cell into the equation.

i would never accuse anyone of being FTM primarily because it's the literal dumbest move anyone could make here in [[current year]]

>hmm yes i would like to play the game on nightmare mode and mutilate my body in order to do so

Am I really narcissistic? I'm quite introverted and always stay in my room irl.

It's less that your a narcissist and more that you write mostly about yourself and more about your circumstances than what you do.

that guys making shit up user just call him a douchebag and move on

I thought it was the fact I use emoticons a lot and have a bit of a feminine personality.
Starting to think that as well.

You sound ESL.

t. ESL

um, bros? Can someone test me to see if I write like a foid?
What can I talk about to test my foid levels?

Tell us about your most recent argument, user

Wut is ESL?
I just type like a fag and post cute pics.

Attached: MagicCAt.png (860x881, 599.22K)

I can't recall a recent argument. I'm not sure if I can really recall any argument I've had. Please give me an easier task.

How did your day go today?