Im stupid in love

>femanon (XX)
>having sex with my boyfriend
>over the years turned the most vanilla dude into a sexual deviant
>being choked, degraded, slapped, etc
>coming to after being choked and thrown around
>hes holding me close to his chest
>looking at me with a big loving smile
>tells me he loves me more than anything in the world, and is gonna make me his wife one day

I've made it, call this a LARP all you want but I've finally found happiness. Im going to marry this man, he meets every need both sexually and emotionally and is my best god damn friend in the entire world. I wouldn't give this up for anything in the entire known and unknown universe. I love him so much.

Attached: heart-pupils-dumbbell.jpg (533x300, 26.84K)

>femcunt is turned on by being degraded and abused in bed

oh wow super surprising and rare set of fetishes you have there, "femanon". Larp or not, it's so fucking boring I could vomit.

Attached: whofuckingcares.gif (480x270, 246.52K)

Good for you I guess. Here's hoping I find a girl I like.

Attached: 1653427010383.jpg (600x1116, 104.57K)

hahaha, just wait until you hit the wall, he's going to be "working late" more and more
hope you didnt want kids because you really don't want to be old fat and ugly trying to support the little shits on your own while your hubby is wrecking fresh teen puss every night

I wan to die.

Oh wow, look, a potential orbiter, OP! Tell him about your faggot BF filling your worthless cunt while he digs his thumbs into your vocal cords, loserbitch!

Attached: 232-2329079_akira-kogami-lucky-star-akira.jpg (820x673, 129.83K)

>normalfag whore blogposting
Get the fuck off my board.

>femanon has exactly what she desires
Oh, my goodness. This must be a unique story, not like most femanons have their pick of the litter and their partners would gladly do any deviant shit they want in bed, haha.

Same.i
Even b8 makes me depressed at this point.

I just wanted a single person to love and to be loved back...was that too much to ask? Am I that much of a failure?

I don't orbit foids. I'm just being nice for once.

Attached: 1652992175234.png (715x625, 292.93K)

>I just wanted a single person to love and to be loved back...was that too much to ask?
NTA but I don't even care about women anymore.
I just want to have offspring and give them all the love my heart have. I know nothing genuine will come out of women.

You faggots are absolutely pathetic.You can stop being failures by developing some sort of backbone and telling cunts to eat shit when necessary.

Jesus Christ. Do all zoomers deserve the rope? Your average hobo from ten years ago could stomp your heads and get into a pussy before you pathetic losers.

I'm happy for you OP and look forward to you and your newly perverse boyfriend moving on to fisting, donkey-punching, watersports, bloodplay, meathooks, and more as you both become numb to your own freakish desires. Remember to have fun with it~

Attached: e5oiyy25pfyy.jpg (1280x853, 160.82K)

Oh, you just stop by for a potential comment that you can add to your "crumbs of pussy" scapbook?

What a fucking loser. Do you scumsacks even bother to look over what your dirty sausage fingers have shat all over the screen before posting? Probably not; it's not like you have the discretion to evaluate it at any real level.

Literally kill yourself.

Attached: fd525df0603b9677093828ee14e87ce6e2219c5b_hq.gif (200x200, 58.85K)

Happy for you OP, but I'll would like this to happen to me. I don't know if it'll ever happen.

That "potential comment" was longing for something I want. A boyfriend-having foid is the last person I would think of for such a relationship.

Attached: 1650372414622.png (500x750, 285.19K)

Yeah, I don't know why they feel such a constant need to shower them with approval when they have infinite approval from any source they interact with throughout their entire lives but still for some reason have to come to this corner of this specific website and try to get approval here too.

thats nice op. im truly happy for you, though i dont know you. maybe if i did get to know you, id hate you. something like that. because im edgy
i dont want to be a sexual deviant, unless my future boyfriend was into it i guess. i just want vanilla sex and hand holding in the cold. its over for shortneetcels

Attached: 1644110412011.png (418x1578, 550.07K)

I didn't even go asking for a discord contact. Why are you faggots overanalyzing a post?

Attached: 20.gif (192x192, 328.64K)

Good for you girl, I found my special someone but blew it a long time ago. Hold onto him and I wish happiness for you. Get off this board now though, you just gonna make incels hate you for your happiness and trust me it's not fun lol.

I know, that's even sadder. You do it for literally no benefit towards yourself, and you KNOW you wouldn't congratulate a male. You realize this is like donating to a millionaire? She's posting this on fucking Any Forums, you're both retarded.

Hope he kills you on accident and goes to prison for the rest of his life.

I have congratulated some anons who've gotten lucky or consoled others who weren't. You seem to be projecting your blackpilled edge.

Attached: 1653324678206.jpg (498x482, 68.64K)

Why do you have to brag about that stuff here? I hate you now.

But, you're giving validation to someone who has infinite validation. Why? Their entire life they've been showered in it from every source for something they had no control over or input towards.