Have you ever seriously consider ending it? what did you do? what made you not do it?

have you ever seriously consider ending it? what did you do? what made you not do it?

Attached: its over.jpg (2008x1916, 665.6K)

playing the long con user, drift away from all my relationships and responsibilities until one day ill know its time and just disappear completely

>just become an empty husk bro
that feels worse than suicide

its pre suicide
not a substitute, an elaborate method that ensures the least damage to the world around you

Thats what Im doing. It does feel worse, I wish I had a gun

>what did you do
Languished in idleness for years. Eventually turned things around.
>what made you not do it?
Cowardice mostly. I'd probably still do it even now if not for that. Living just seems like a hassle.

Attached: 1578759707322.jpg (405x405, 22.16K)

its not meant to feel better, its meant to be better

i swallowed the remaining half bottle of pills i they gave me for depression when i was 16
got the sweats and couldnt sleep but it didnt do much else

a few years later i constantly thought about driving my car off a cliff nearby, some lad beat me to it a year later

i still think about suicide, this time from like a suicide gas mask, but im still too lazy to go searching on how to make one

sometimes i have moments of clarity and death scares me

honestly? just feeding into new or current interests as much as i can. i just shuffle around things to do to keep my mind off it. living while hoping that it does get better one day kinda fucking sucks, but its worth it. 4 attempts in and life is finally starting to up for the better.

Tried once on impulse, jumped from a cliff while hiking.

>jumped from a cliff while hiking.
kinda kino, what happened?

I used to be super suicidal, but I've managed to fix that. It sounds stupid, but I just decided that I wanted to live. No more of that stupid fucking waffling between wanting to brutally murder myself and wanting to live forever. I chose one. And I feel better. Now I'm either going to successfully larp as an anime protagonist and live a happy/fulfilling life cuz of my newfound willpower, or die trying. I think I might be a little autistic tho, so I'm not too sure if anyone else is capable of this.

Yes, I have
I was going to jump out of a window. I stood there half out the window seriously contemplating it. Its a good job I didn't do it because it wasn't high enough to kill me and then I surly would wish I was able to kill myself

I was thinking that I could just do it, I could just end all of my suffering and just jump right now. All it would take is a moment and i'd be gone. But I was thinking about my parents and the rest of my family, and I was thinking that as unbearable as every moment is, maybe the suffering will end some day in the future and if I could just stick it out to who knows when, maybe it will be worth it. My father came then and saw me standing outside the window and dragged me down before I could think anymore on it

So, anyways I was right that if I stick it out and bare it, the suffering would pass eventually. It took years but I am better now. But I am still not ok, just other reasons now. But at least its not THAT

I survived, obviously.

what kind of half assed suicide attempt can you just walk away from
I mean I know it was unplanned but geez

Your story really interests me. I also hold on to the hope that one day things will get better. I have moments where I think to myself why did I ever even think of killing myself but each of those moments seem fleeting looking back now. I even had one of those moments on memorial day. I have goals and I hope to reach them but the reality of not knowing whether it will be worth it in the end is terrifying to me. I am a christian though. Not a god freak but I believe he exists and died for us and hope everything happens for a reason. But I have a hard time believing that sometimes. I think I will wait till 30 until I finally decide to do something. I hope you and I both find what we are looking for user. Godspeed

Attached: CC08F6FF-6BD5-48B9-910F-CEC71111503E.jpg (125x125, 2.72K)

I didn't walk away they had to bring in an air ambulance helicopter to get me out.

It's literally just a video game. Since I was a prepubescent kid I've had the awareness that I'm not the monkey. I'm just piloting the monkey. Me is outside of this. It's just an avatar and everybody else forgot about the dude in the chair. But I'm the dude in the chair and not the avatar. Divine Revelation exists because even an avatar who fully-understood the mechanics of an MMORPG would not comprehend the physics of the real world.
I treat it like my car. Sure, your car is just a car and there's no point not driving it. But no point in just totaling it over nothing either. Run it into the ground. Get the most out of it.

okay so when I asked what happened you thought I meant did you die and not did you have to get carried away by an ambulance helicopter?
must have banged your head pretty good I won't give you a hard time about it

I got super drunk and tried to slit my wrists but I failed so I took a butcher knife and just chopped a giant gash in my arm but I chopped horizontally so I didn't hit a main vein and I drunk dialed my friend and told them what happened and they called the paramedics.

I needed 2 liters of fluid and I passed out when I got to the hospital. Picrel is my arm.

I kind of regret it mostly because I looked really stupid and was sending pictures of my arm to people. Pretty embarrassing and just makes me want to kill myself more. I was pretty shocked with myself though and I haven't really felt genuinely suicidal sense.

Attached: regerge4rg534.png (512x785, 498.15K)

I suppose sarcasm and tone are lost in text. I broke 20 or so bones (if I recall correctly) and had to get physiotherapy for a time, spent a little while in hospital but made a full recovery. The bottom was sloped so rather than come to a dead stop immediately I bounced and rolled some distance, helped dissipate the energy and apparently that prevented the worst from happening. Happy?