All these guys who had happy r9k couple stories

>all these guys who had happy r9k couple stories
>the girl i feel in love from here rejected me because she "wasnt ready for a relationship yet and wanted to get better" and decided to evade me

Attached: 9k=.jpg (280x180, 8.07K)

>wasnt ready for a relationship yet
You feel for the oldest trick in the book, At best that means she thinks you are okay but she can do better. Most likely she never liked you at all and just wanted and easy way to let you down, Many such cases. You know now though and won't fall for the same trick twice.

Attached: 23786327523.jpg (400x400, 24.61K)

why cant they just be honest and not lie like this

Because incels would sperg out and possibly dox her.

why do they bother to interact and share personal info with incels in the first place knowing this is most likely the case

>exchange personal info on the possibility (delusion) that the person on the other end is cute
>turns out to be ugly af
Goes both ways too, I've heard the same stories from femcels here. Just be grateful they gave response at all and didn't straight up block and delete this time lmao

>femcels
not real, also I meant in the way that many girls still talk to a bunch of ugly guys instead of cutting them off already

They're as real as "incels" who won't lower their standards.

>>the girl i feel in love from here rejected me because she "wasnt ready for a relationship yet and wanted to get better" and decided to evade me
what was she like
most girls from here are fucking insane .

user thats just a polite way of saying she doesnt like you that much. find another one

if anything, they're volcels

As long as we can agree that it applies to both genders.

I agree to disagree

why do girls go here to get attention if there are better places to do so and they end up rejecting the robots who show interest

Attached: 1654315451207.png (351x470, 233.52K)

Such as where? All other places that come to mind have way more competition.

how do peope manage tp find love here but not me

Attached: 1654129688928.png (1198x668, 599.92K)

The girls here are always complete whores without exception, you didn't miss out on anything but a headache.
Yeah, she's not ready to settle yet/hasn't gotten bored of being dicked down by Chad yet.

honestly bro the problem is you, being that clingy, she should have been immediately forgotten about and moved on from, not a thread made about her ffs. You weren't in love with a girl you talked to on the internet. That's retarded.

It does not apply to both genders and you're just trying to muddy the waters by pretending that's the case. Femcels don't exist, incels do. Simple as.

shut up faggot stop assuming how a man is out of one post

how much information is your judgement of the woman based on