Being completely serious, how possible is it to get under 22 year old pussy in your 30s?

Being completely serious, how possible is it to get under 22 year old pussy in your 30s?

Attached: CA07BD7E-5552-42FF-ABB2-754DF53E0620.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

just find a girl with daddy issues

How possible is it for a dude in his 20s to get with a woman in her 30s?

>go to civilized country
>visit brothel
>ask for their prettiest 18 year old
>pay for services rendered

Difficult, but not impossible. Find someone who is in a rural area, and have some kind of career or looks going for you. They'll try and latch onto you like a barnacle. Bring your own condoms OP. Be careful out there.

good post
>Bring your own condoms OP. Be careful out there.
especially if she's not white. nonwhite rural chicks are baby crazy and insane

You want a girl in college. I have never done that, but I think you'll need money or some kind of career. She needs to be able to show off her older boyfriend to her hot, sexy college friends and impress them. Or you can be gigachad, because that would also impress her sexy friends. gl

college girls are typically spoiled for choice and already banging half of their friends anyway

t. went to college, had sex many times with such women

fuck man I wish I had a good career. I still work in retail lol. It's fucking over.

I am not interested in any arrangement where I have to wear a condom

Then don't wear a condom and get an STD retard

well that's not ideal. this is why getting a gf is probably the only realistic route for my needs

>you will never get tight teen pussy
Why bother living?

>get a woman to perform prostitution for you in exchange for something other than money
>fuck without a condom
>get an STD

Most people fuck their gfs raw and don't get STDs nigga

>nigga
Zoomer with recessed chin detected

>tfw getting autistic 19YO goth-girl pussy at 27 years old
>even met her mom last weekend

Feels good man

Attached: R-15870569-1604147019-5558.jpg (599x597, 98.06K)

firstly, fuck you
secondly, i'm amazed those subcultures still exist considering rebellious teenagers these days just seem to want to cut off their dick and tits instead

she lives with her mom and her mom is a washed up Joy Division fan that just takes valium and sleeps all day
im pretty sure she got her fashion from her mom lol

Attached: D0YonZGU0AAPsQn.jpg (1200x720, 211.48K)

just go for girls with daddy issues. im 30 and my last 2 girls were 19 when i met them

Living all of our dreams user. Wow.