If you would die now, what would be the lesson you get from your life?

If you would die now, what would be the lesson you get from your life?

Attached: 1654072011042.jpg (1440x1395, 246.36K)

If I'm dead, how could I learn anything?

its your life, youre not wasting it if you enjoy wasting it. Play more video games, eat more shit, workout to feel better, smoek the drugs, take the job, get the girl. live life, dont think too much, it'll all pass.

Lesson learned:
Dead people don't have a need for lessons.
Fucking retard

I prefer left
Sage

people who manipulate you are trying to help you learn to manipulate them so that you are both happier

People are untrustworthy stupid idiots. Goes double for females

>If you would die now, what would be the lesson you get from your life?
There never was a chance

Life's a comedy, I only wish I realized it decades ago.

The truth lies somewhere in the middle

Carefull little boy, don't cut yourself on that edge.

What's that? Oh you liked the Joker movie? It's a good movie yes but it's not real life and you shouldn't take him as a role model. Where are your parents?

I don't mean in a nihilistic way I just mean I wish I learned to laugh at it more. It would do us all some good to take things a little less seriously. I don't see how that's edgy. There's no shame in finding the absurdity of existence funny.

We are all just energy in motion, the entire physical universe is, even our consciousness. That means i'm you and me and everyone else all at the same time and outside of our universe is the infinite energy we all come from stretching in forever. And we treat each other like shit but it's really just abusing ourselves.

I wonder if one day when all matter becomes motionless energy and we rejoin the infinite absolute of forever if we as one will remember all the shit we did to ourselves and chuckle about it.

Regardless of how passionate you are about something, it has no intrinsic value. You will spend your life with a god complex only to die a pointless life for the benefit of someone who never deserved it, who is against everything you live for. Why? because it would destroy him if you left again.

Your compassion is an instinct, it serves no greater purpose. Everything you tell yourself is a lie. You're an animal that thinks too much, You suffer because it benefitted your ancestors to be able to feel so much misery. It didn't benefit you, dying with only the comfort of knowing that the leeches who suck your blood will shrivel into nothing and never find a host as generous as you.

Your mind created a universe of passion but it existed in a body that filled half a room in a small town. Both will end here with a negligible impression on the world.

Family is a curse.

Wasn't worth living.
Waste of my time.

I'd accept that life is easy for some people where as others just have fucking everything stacked against them.
I just hope I did an alright job.

Attached: 537174be69cec59a92a8f2bf3de851eb11d62c65_hq.gif (500x374, 1.58M)

Normie interactions are based on lies - people will pretend to have interest or values just to fit into the hirearchy, as high as possible.

True success comes from your ability to play and manipulate people for personal goals.

Money matters.

If things are bad, they will only keep getting worse.

Women don't care about money, only social status - which comes with money.

Lol just kys, it's not worth it.

Life gives, and life takes. Indiscriminately. Good people get punished sometimes, and bad people get rewarded sometimes. Whether you're a winner or a loser, you don't get to pick what fate has in store for you...

...Which is why, when you find something in your life that you DO have a modicum of control over, you bust your ass to keep it.

Unless you are born economically or genetically privileged, ambitious and smart as hell or with the luck of a God, life has nothing to offer you.

That's why I can die tomorrow and have 0 regrets: with the cards I been dealt with, it's a miracle I am not a NEET anymore, or that I didn't committed suicide in my teens.

Dont be born a Christian and get sexually lobotomized by those monsters.

That is quite an insight. I think I will be thinking about this.

The trust that we put in ourselves makes us feel trust in others.