How do i avoid dropping out of uni, or picking up another addiction, or killing myself?

how do i avoid dropping out of uni, or picking up another addiction, or killing myself?
how do i stop fucking up in general?
because everything just keeps getting worse

Attached: miker_sui.png (691x410, 78.78K)

>he hasn't given up on life yet

hahahahaha *weeze*

let a guy dream :(

Hope is the greatest evil because it prolongs the suffering of man

Attached: Balloon.png (1080x900, 315.34K)

but everyone except for me is happy?
it seems to me, that i am the problem

>don't consume any substances other than caffeine and only then when you need it to work late
>study like a motherfucker, become the guy who gets the good grades and everyone respects even if they think you're weird
>put as little value in the opinions of those around you as you can, you need never see them again after this hell ends
>if you're not too late in the semester then join a sports club, they're full of chads who will lift you up (I had my only good times in kayaking club)
>DO YOUR WORK HOLY FUCK ITS EASIER TO DO THE WORK THAN TO NOT DO IT
>close this thread, block this website, block youtube, block everything that plays into your internet addiction
>never come back here, the end of this post is the last time you ever go on this site
>now that you know this information you have no excuse to fail, and any failure will have been willingly chosen by you from this point onwards.

t. uni dropout who got my shit mostly together after being a neet for 2 years.
If you have any questions I'll answer them but really you should get the fuck out of here.

Attached: 272667929_488464332639778_4999695716911994546_n.png (585x575, 668.2K)

Oh also get a laptop and do all your work in the library, we both know you won't work if you stay in your room/dorm. Any free time you have, buy an iced tea, a snack and go to the library to work.

user I sincerely wish you the best when I give you this advice and I beg of you to take it.

Dont give up on life OP. After 4 years i finally started making friends in uni.
It required me to absolutely ditch any sort of paranoia or self-doubts ( which is hard).
However i slowly tried shit like eating alone, climbing towers alone and slowly i dared to do more shit if that makes sense.
I actually started to be friendly towards other people and am no more the introvert who doesnt seem to give AF about other people

Not OP, but our uni always cranks up the heating, its like a sauna :(

>he's too fucked up to even finish uni
ohnonononono don't tell him about real life bros

i have friends, just idk
i don't feel like they understand me, i'm just so jaded and tired, i spend most of my time in my room
they come and see me sometimes, usually to say they're worried about me, lol
that's probably good advice, i need to work my way up to it, sometimes i struggle to leave my room, but i feel i can do better next sem, maybe

i've worked jobs and lived on my own, and it's easier than uni
a job has checks and balances to keep you in line, and the main effort you have to make is just showing up
uni requires a level of discipline and effort that is difficult

They're usually cooler on the lower floors or just open a window. Anything is better than being at home where you don't do any work.

>i'm just so jaded and tired, i spend most of my time in my room
>hey come and see me sometimes, usually to say they're worried about me
You motherfucker OP. You know exactly whats wrong, you know exactly how to fix it, you have a friend network already set up and what do you do? You come here instead of acting.
My frustration at your wishy washyness makes me furious because I know that you will do nothing, just as I did.

I remember like 6/7 years ago I came to this board and posted a picture of my dorm room. Someone replied saying it made them depressed because it looked just like theirs did and they dropped out. When I read that post, I had a gut feeling that I'd end up that way. A year and a half later I did. I'd do anything to save you from the same mistake but I look at you now and I just know you're doomed. I want to scream.

Attached: d2c.jpg (1280x1556, 452.43K)

well if you did it too, yk it's not that easy
everything just sucks and i want to kill myself, and ik i'm going to fail and sometimes i don't even want to get better
i might kill myself, i just don't see a point
i'm already an alcoholic, i kinda want to switch to like weed or something

>yk it's not that easy
It's momentum and you know it. As soon as you start doing the right thing, it's easy to keep it going. Deep down, you just don't really want to put the effort in. Until you overcome that you might as well stop pretending to try. Make a choice and commit to it.

>i'm already an alcoholic
I recently lost my father to alcoholism user, again, I beg of you to stop it. There is no trading vices, there is no quitting. You just stop if you truly want it enough. Again, after reading this should be the start of your new life, and you should never drink again. You obviously have an addictive personality so you should be extremely on guard about addictive things. Including this shithole of a website.
The death that awaits most alcoholics is a pretty horrific one by the way. It's slow, painful and debilitating.

user I don't even know you but I want the best for you so much. You absolutley must find the will to overcome your weakness or you are lost.

Attached: 1621801918856.jpg (640x801, 49.03K)

well, we're built differently because i found uni very simple but i can't hold a fuckin job
my advice is to remember that its temporary. all you have to do is survive and get that piece of paper and you're done for good.
weed helped me get through school, its probably better than alcohol in that regard.

ik it's momentum, but i've tried like a couple times this semester, and i usually burn out quick, i just start and then fizzle, and it never lasts
esp since i was actually happier when i made it work, but i've just got worse and worse
i'm only a minor alcoholic rn, and i'm trying to quit, but it's just one more thing, and i hate the headaches
yeah ig diff ppl have diff brains, i'm trying my best to hold on
and i rly might switch out to weed

I don't know what else I can say to you user. You just have to do it even when you don't want to. There's no secret, only willpower and discipline.
Honestly feels like I'm talking to my past self right now it's freaking me out. I expect this is all futile.

idk, there's gotta be something
i refuse to believe the literal only thing between me and not wanting to shoot myself is like a little bit of discipline
i think my brain is fried by ritalin

>idk, there's gotta be something
You're waiting for the stars to align like you're some kind of anime protagonist. If you want a good life you have to build it for yourself. All the normies figure this out at a young age. Around here we act like we're better than them but the truth is normies have an understanding of effort investment that escaped us. They put in the effort and get good lives because of it.
We put in no effort, languish in our own failure and curse the world as though it can hear us.

i'll be honest, i rly don't want to do any of that, i'd probably rather just kill myself, but ik i won't because i'm a pussy
idk, i prefer things this way, i'm not sure i'll ever want to "do life"