What are your guys' favorite films? Any recommendations? I'm looking for a thriller, but not too scary...

What are your guys' favorite films? Any recommendations? I'm looking for a thriller, but not too scary. Just something that will make me pause it for a few seconds to comprehend what just happened.

Attached: unknown (1).png (736x490, 241.53K)

nightcrawler
the machinist
Donnie darko

If you want a psychological thriller tin can man is the best there is

Shot Caller
Fight Club
American Psycho
Ex Machina
Reservoir Dogs

This is all filmbro garbage.

THANK YOU EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY - OP

88 minutes. pretty good non-horror thriller. Its a mystery/detective movie with a time limit of 88 minutes.

>you're not allowed to watch those films, people I dont like watch them!! >:(

Filth! With James McAvoy. Fucking masterpiece of a movie. Defo made me reconsider some views I had on the world

Revolver(2005) it has Jason Statham in it but its not your typical dumb action movie, quite the opposite

Cool man thanks for your input

IN THE MOUTH OF MADNESS saw it opening day and was my original favorite scary movie now 3rd.
2nd High Tension with lesbian vibes and shiet. But yeah IT is the best scary movie.

>lesbian vibes
will put at top of my list, thanks.

No problem, bud, glad I could help! :)

Parasite. Reminds me of my family

Just watched this the other day, good movie. Very lighthearted but still kind of kept that strange vibe to it, at least up until they found that weird basement guy.

There are already great suggestions in the thread. Ignore the faggot calling them "filmbro shit."

I'll add

>Memento
>Taxi Driver
>I'm Thinking of Ending Things

These are all Netflix suggestions, I'm watching the Dark Tourist documentary series right now.

I'll try to watch all of the ones I haven't seen yet. Just went NEET a few days ago so I have a lot of time to kill.

Battle Royale
Dark City
Cemetery Man
The Crow
Nightbreed
The Lost Boys

Seconding:
Donnie Darko
Fight Club
American Psycho

Some of these dip more into horror than others but I avoided anything that's particularly scary. Also avoided the SUPER obvious recs like Joker (but definitely watch that if you somehow haven't seen it).

will do, thanks a lot

People always overlook Tarantino's "The Hateful Eight" Try that

It was good, but not his best.