I’ve been a NEET for the last 17 years…I’m now 41 and don’t have an income and not much to put on a resume...

I’ve been a NEET for the last 17 years…I’m now 41 and don’t have an income and not much to put on a resume. My parents let me free load off them…sometimes I think how am I going to do when they pass away? Don’t be a NEET, it’s my biggest regret.

Attached: 1B3165C1-064C-4190-9A4B-6D710A797BAF.jpg (960x639, 76.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mitags.org/become-merchant-marine/
youtube.com/watch?v=IY9FTd1F0Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc4PYpTuC04
youtube.com/watch?v=2Id73x5_4c4
youtube.com/watch?v=RFtDyuLALeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where can i get a gf like that?

Attached: 171cd280-bb52-11ec-8db2-654f0b94a57b.jpg (660x574, 36.62K)

I had one, it was kind of shitty

How does she get nutrients?

Just become a garbage man or something like that. Lie regarding your resume.

Daily life force suppositories

In ze metaverse goy

I was a NEET from 2017 to 2021
Played league all day and masturbated on weed
Dropped out of college and never really found my footing
I was living off my parents too but the guilt was eating me up inside so I decided to enlist in the army
Don't know how you did it for 17 years, seeing my dad physically deteriorate by the day and still leeching off him killed me

Good for you, I should have done that years ago. I was thinking a janitorial position somewhere for income

maybe look into the merchane marines, there's no age limit and pays nice after a few years. if you don't have a wife/kids then who cares if you're away from home for weeks or months. i think it's what i would do if i had to start over (almost 40).

mitags.org/become-merchant-marine/

Can you drive? Truckers earn a good amount of money and it's the perfect job for an antisocial NEET.

By being an emotional leech off of the men she’s around

Sounds cool, though the ocean does terrify me.

This. Great time to get into trucking. I'm not a trucker but my brother in law who was a failure at life totally turned his life around by becoming trucker. Earns good money, gets to see the country, and doesn't have a boss over his shoulder. Do it OP

Don’t try to make it seem like it’s an easy job. Trucking may have it luxuries but not without any drawbacks. If you’re not up for it, that lifestyle and the vermin associated with trucking will eat you up

semen deposits.

Holy shit. I'll be you; I kneel

I am the same age but have worked the same job since I was 19. I did move out in my late 20s. All you had to do was a small business job, not be a retard and you can do what you like. I don't work much anymore, maybe 3-4 hours a week. My employer doesn't know what I do for the business (I know how to do everything so I am that guy).

you are not NEET you are just a 40yo loser who still lives with his parents

There are plenty of girls like that in this town called Silent Hill in midde America.

You should check it out.

Honest question OP. How did you let it get to that point? Like when I turned 18 I was itching to get out of my parents' house and start my own life. Did you just not have any drive to do any of that?

Attached: 1515225681960.png (483x470, 183.71K)

I was hurdling toward the same path, OP. I've been a NEET for a decade and I'm 29. My mom passed recently so I'm kind of forced into figuring something out. I have a bit of money so it's not like I'll be homeless tomorrow but I do need to find work. Looking back even if I had worked a bullshit part time job where I only got like 15 hours of work a week I'd have a nice little amount of savings built up after all these years. Right now I'm basically starting from scratch like I'm a high school graduate (except I'll be 30 soon so it's way worse.)

If he's not working or employed (we can infer the latter since he says he has no income) by definition he's a NEET. It's not like being a NEET and a 40 year old loser are somehow mutually exclusive titles.

Am i the only one left enjoying being a long-time neet?

Attached: 1522299606084.png (657x800, 104.92K)

I mean it seems to me unless you come from some crazy generational wealth or have some debilitating medical condition, the decision to NEET for more than a year or so will inevitably come back to bite you in the ass at some point, right? Your parents will eventually die and you'll have nobody to leech off of eventually, or am I missing something about the NEET life?

Solid advice. If I was in your situation I think I'd start a business, ever thought about doing that?

Container ships and oil tankers are also hiring.
If you are not a complete dipshit, you would fare pretty well I reckon.

I'm amazed at how NEETs spend hundreds of hours on Fallout but never seem to realise where the developers got the levelling-up, improving skillsets idea from in the first place.

The escape is a bottom rung job - literally anythign you can get - and then workign your way up. You're not going to get a comfy salary straight out of the gate (you can't DO anything) and you've handicapped yourself by surrendering to the chronic depression NEETs all have. But you've realised yu need to get out, which is the fist step.

>girl
Kek

Attached: 1614078303763.jpg (234x216, 10.37K)

If you can handle talking to people get a cash register job. Ez money and you meet girls and shit.

you need money fjor that

>If you can handle talking to people get a cash register job. Ez money and you meet girls and shit.
The wise words of biz.

NEETs - by definition - can't muster up the energy to leave the house or even shower most days. They're not starting businesses out of the blue.

NEETs are losers

No, NEETS are superior. OP is just a braindead projecting loser. Instead of ascending as a NEET, gaining knowledge, power, life skills, pleasure he did literally nothing with his time. True NEETS develop themselves. Imagine having 17 years to get into crypto and missing out. Hé deserves his misery and is not worthy of the moniker NEET.

Btw: i am a wagie

all I need to get my rocks off desu

It’s funny it’s unironically not too late for him he can report as mentally I’ll and get gibs and start putting it into stuff while getting into exercise and a hobby that can be profitable like woodwork

>True NEETS develop themselves.
None of them do this. None. They play TF2 and shitpost in here. This notion that they 'dedicate themsleves to teh study of physics and mathematics' or whatever the fuck, falls apart the second you consider that companies will LITERALLY PAY YOU A FORTUNE TO DO THAT. Like if you are proficient at math to a postgrad level and can code, it's six figures easy. Working from home. For a few hours per day. And why would anyone pick NEETing over that? They're a bunch of delusional lying motherfuckers. But they do have some really rare TF2 hats

Wrong conclusion. Don't rely on others, be an independent NEET instead

I'm a game developer that used to work in a studio, I quit and make my own shitty games that nobody plays now
>BUT WHY MR NEET? WHY DO YOU INSIST ON NOT WORKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE?
Because I choose to.

Attached: 1653436354800.png (698x487, 238.81K)

You must be speaking about disgusting degenerates that coom all day and play vidya

I know of one that used to horde vidya for cheap before normalfags got into it and has recently been selling games to these idiots for expensive prices. While I agree that a lot of them don’t do shit like exercise or read, some were cunning enough to exploit their hobbies for profit before shithead tiktok zoomers started to

I'm a neet 2 years behind you. My mom is sick and dying, and when she dies I'll hang myself. I don't want to. I love to breathe, to see things, to think and experience flavors, color, emotions. But I'll have nothing, I have no skills, can't work, no guidance, opportunities, no anything. I should not have been born. I'm a disgrace to myself, to my parents and to this world. All my life I've only been bullied and hated while I've only ever wanted to love and be loved. My heart is broken.

I was one too for 15 yrs op

Garbage man is good job. Unsung heroes of society. Hard work though, I highly doubt a 20 year long neet will be able to cut it for long.

Some of the best parts of my life lmao

>I should not have been born. I'm a disgrace to myself, to my parents and to this world. All my life I've only been bullied and hated while I've only ever wanted to love and be loved. My heart is broken.
that's because you talk like a fag and sound like one too probably
if you have nothing to loose, you can just apply for all kinds of stupid jobs like "dog wallker" and hang yourself if you can't be bothered

Your mom is probably dying because of the stress and shame of having a weak ass little bitch mooch of a son. God bless her soul. Maybe if you hang yourself before she dies, she will get better. Do it faggot.

I’ve not been a NEET for the last 17 years…I’m now 41 and have an income and much to put on a resume. I let my parents free load off myself…sometimes I think how they are going to do when I pass away from too much work? Don’t be wagie, it’s my biggest regret

Maybe if you wouldn't have this much pent up rage if you didn't wage in a cage for so long

Attached: 1647758482822.jpg (616x625, 216.71K)

Perhaps you’d be more comfortable on a website such as Reddit you little faggot

Realisation is the first step, user. Get a shit job - anything - and become at least a tiny amount of self-sufficient. Then springboard from there.

You guys gotta get some perspective. Just because you feel like shit now doesn't mean you're worthless. Think of how crazy it is to measure your success in these arbitrary ways. If you really feel you're disappointing your parents and you want to change that, you can get your shit together in a way that makes your parents happy just by getting a fucking min wage wagecuck job. Just knowing you will survive without them probably counts for a lot.

You'll be homeless so your options are the street or a shelter filled with drug addicts and nutcases.

youtube.com/watch?v=IY9FTd1F0Uo
yuo can make it anons

Attached: 1653226567285.jpg (1200x1583, 244.45K)

Frankly most of us should have bled to death on some field in Europe by 25.

>Your parents will eventually die and you'll have nobody to leech off of eventually, or am I missing something about the NEET life?
Parents die, I inherit the big house since only child. Sell the big house and buy a small one room apartment. Live from the rest of the money till death.

Simple as.

I worked in sales before I became a neet. I was good at it, but hated it so much. I just wanted to study, read, learn, hit the gym and learn skills. I stacked everything into LINK at 15 cents and sold at 15-20.

Now I own a quadplex, I refurbished one of the apartments myself and about to start on the last apartment. Im never going to work for someone else, ever again. Fuck normies. I do consider it sometimes, because a year or two would boost my income considerably to get more loans for property (Not US), but at the end of the day it is just money, i'd rather study and do math for two years while learning skills than to sell my energy and days again.

I think it is important to know the difference between someone who has never worked a day, and someone who has, because if you have worked, and you hate it, that is the best motivation in the world to not do it again.

Buy rentals. I think most people dont mind working, the issue is working for someone else.

You realize for some people going to the grocery and interacting socially is physically painful right?

You are both correct.
I can't work or I would. Nobody would choose to be useless. I want to kill myself but I need assistance. Propofol or something. I've tried to hang myself and it was painful, i managed to get out of it and can't seem to even accomplish that

If anyone knows where to get propofol I'll gladly take the Michael Jackson exit

the perfect mate...

If you can't work due to disability or something, that's not being a NEET. It's not something you should be ashamed about and you're entitled to all the assistance you can get.

>can’t work
Well that’s different than won’t work. But why can’t you? Are you physically disabled? Get some help then man. Sorry for being so mean.

all these anons posting life/career advice… OP is a lost cause. if you went 17 years (of your “prime working age”) without lifting a finger to help yourself you are literally a waste of oxygen and will never acclimate to reality

Im not a neet, but why would anyone rush off to live alone when it means that you’ll have to pay for your own bills, groceries, supplies, etc? I really hate my parents but they were willing to let me stay at home for free for 5 years after high school.

If not a larp, good for you and good luck. No doubt that being around people who’s lives are centered around social media would wake you up and make you want to move on to other things assuming you’re not a drone yourself. At least you had the sense to not get out of link soon and gamble

Beautifully said, too bad no one will listen lol

Eurotrash here, im on early retirement for ADHD. Never gonna work a day in my life nor have i ever worked a day in my life.
I’m 24. Denmark.

It's not physical. You're right, and there is no need to apologize. I've always been slow to learn, very slow. Never had friends, only bullied in school and beat by my dad. My life has been torment every day with an alcoholic mom, listening to them yell and argue all day, getting beat and living near poverty level. My problem is in my head, and my heart. and it's not something I can fix. I'm done here, the only path is get lucky with lunc or some shitcoin or die.

Why would they pick freedom over slavery? Gee i dont know, stupid nigger

Silent Hill reference, I like it...

>provide for me or you don't deserve to live!!
That's what normies actually think. I'll do whatever I want in my life because I'm a free man. You don't owe me shit and I don't owe you shit.

Attached: 1634863708598.png (243x250, 76.97K)

Dont give neet more meaning that it has. It doesnt matter the reasons why, it just matters that youre not in education employment or training. Nothing else matters

My best NEET job so far has been a substitute teacher. Summer is coming up and I don’t know what to do though. Just basically get paid to sit there with no stress. Could get paid more but something is better than nothing. Being out of the house is worth it too

If you dont work for a corporation making products you must be exterminated bro

It's not freedom tho, you fucking idiot. This is what NEETs don't get until they're out of NEETdom; actual freedom is being able to do shit on a whim - NEETs don't have that because they can't afford it. Even the simple stuff. Your prisoners of your own circumstances and you can't even see it. And the self-study stuff makes zero sense because the more you gimps double down on it, the more illogical it becomes. "I study math ten hours per day" - a fucking university will literally pay you money to do that so why would you do it for free? Why can't you losers just admit you're full of shit? There would be more dignity in it. But then again, who expects dignity from people who have to still ask their mom for money when they suddenly decide on a whim they want to order a pizza or whatever the fuck.

never said you don’t deserve to live. even whites and otherwise computer-able folk are entitled to believe they’ll receive gibs into perpetuity. doesn’t mean OP or you will ever change your miserable existence

Nice words and good vid but one thing that guy doesn’t account for is that usually something fucked or tragic has to occur to motivate people in slumps to do better. It’s not easy or simple as snapping your fingers and hoping for the best

Kek

Made me laugh my ass off.

Oy vey

Turn it all around, no reason you can’t. Get a job, clean up, and start by learning one small thing everyday.

You didnt see my other post did you? Lmfao, im retired bro, ADHD. Im 24. Getting money for the rest of my life from the gov, I live by myself, have been for 2 years. Yeah i cant do shit on a whim because i literally got the first payment yesterday. But a few years of investing, buying up crypto, taking on debt in my country then fucking off to Dubai to withdraw all for 0% capital gains taxes.
Im set for life, never done anything work wise, and never will. And why not go to uni to learn the same i can learn at home? Cause its not freedom you inbred. I can do whatever the fuck i want, whenever i want. If i wanna study everyday thats what i do, if i dont i dont.
Cant expect a wagecuck to understand what true freedom is.

Clearly your parents have money OP, and if they do have money, they I would not mind at all. After all they are responsible for creating your pathetic miserable little life. So fuck them.

Now if they don't have money, which would be unlikely, idk, I'd say try and find something, but let's be honest slaving away everyday is kind of pathetic, for the people that don't tie their self worth with work and suffering, in another life, I did tied my self worth with suffering, and looking back now, I see just how pathetic is all is, then and now, because then I didn't know, and now I know, kek. You didn't ask for advice, so I'll give you none.

Check out this cool video (made by your host Kepler), somehow loosely relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc4PYpTuC04

Attached: fry_coffee.gif (300x225, 117.76K)

Holy fucking based

>A university will pay you to study
Actually they'll charge you a shit ton of money. As a recent college graduate, I sometimes wonder if my time would have been better spent in neetdom. I studied shit that's actually useful too. I'll admit you definitely have a point. Money opens doors.

Plus, cool SH reference!

You’re paid to go to uni here lol, Denmark btw

Majority of employed people live week to week and cant afford to anything on a whim without using a credit card.

>b-but the bottom 80% of employed people dont c-c--c-c-c-ount

Yes they do, are you implying someone who fell into the NEET life would be a top 20%er earner? no, they'd be in the bottom 80% wageslaving week to week.

I'm so sorry user :(

You get the amps handed to you and the money, you son of a bitch! Well done! Well fucking done, cheers.

what is it with autism and TF2?

Lmao glad to hear brother!
It truly is Life

America is shit in a lot of ways. If you lived here, you might have some compassion for its neets.

GUYS GUYS GUYS, this is something very interesting right here, If being a NEET is no good (and I agree it's a form of hell), why old why, do so many become NEETS?

Attached: fry.png (603x452, 187.6K)

You are a wagecuck, make no mistake

Thank you brother!!
I have no compassion for parental leaching NEETs, they’re the lowest form of NEET. I do recognize the absolute shit state of the US. On that area my compassion extends to everybody in the US.

pretend that you were a drug dealer, no official job records ever

Some people abstain from sex because it can cost money, time, energy, whatever.
Some people abstain from independence for those some reasons.
Some people abstain from both.

You do understand that your notion of poor loser NEET who lives in his parents basements is not all there is, right? There are NEETs who receive an income from the government. There are trust fund NEETs who travel the world on their parents dime. There are wealthy NEETs who inherited a fortune and decided not to return to work. There are people who sold their businesses in their 30s for a lot of money and decided to retire and become NEETs.

I have met plenty of NEETs throughout the years who were just regular people who just didn't want to work, often because they were in a financial position where they didn't really have to. Your idea that a NEET has to be this degenerate rat who spends 16 hours a day on his computer in a dark basement probably just stems from personal experience. And while many NEETs are like that, the majority is not

Stop speaking gospel, you’ll blow his tiny brain

>gaining knowledge, power, life skills
>NEET
>Not in Education, Employment, or Training
Hang yourself, retard.

>sometimes I think how am I going to do when they pass away?
1 word: Homeless

Why do so many people become fat? Its easy and losers with no ambition do it.

> And while many NEETs are like that, the majority is not
You’re right about the fact that many neets are well off, but the majority are losers like OP. Think of how many people live off of welfare directly or indirectly through their parents, they probably outnumber rich neets 1000:1, and that’s the bare minimum.

>And while many NEETs are like that, the majority is not
absolutely delusional. kek. keep coping.

>I see the world in memes and only memes
there lies your problem retard

>the majority is not
lol

Learn HVAC. It’s needed in most societies and can fetch a pretty good living if you learn how to do enough.

You NEETcucks are no better than niggers on welfare you faggots cry about daily. NEEToids are just white niggers

Would I be considered a NEET if I retire by the time I’m 40? That’s my goal and I’m in my thirties. I hate wasting my life working for big companies doing unfulfilling busy work and glad-handing.

Wage slave here
I just want to stop working this god awful job. I want to get a work from home job but I don’t have enough experience to “shop around” for jobs. I also want to invest but I’m too retarded and feel like I’d just burn my money.
I only have like 4K in savings

Surely you don't mean... a double dongarino?

Just means not in education employment or training. Doesnt matter if you’re 5/25/50 or 100 years old

You consume the products other wagies made, and you don't contribute any products in return. If you were living on an orchard and eating your own fruits and animals that would be different.

If they don't receive welfare, then yes, they are better.

Cope hard nerd

Do you really think some time in the 1980s the population just got lazy and fat steadily upwards until we reached current pandemic levels?
Also that in many countries that became developed and modernized like the us obesity also followed the same patterns and sky rocketed?

The American population are just ground zero for the toxic modern lifestyle and food supply thats poisoning us all.

Attached: 1F7351BD-B2EE-459A-B370-83279370C28E.jpg (250x234, 6.01K)

Your only mistake was going neet-mode before btc. I was early on btc and eth, bought a shitty apartment without a loan and I neet since (a bit of freelance dev working there and there). And I'm 10 years youngers than you
The thing is, there are people that look at me the same way I look at you. These stupid zoomers that got millionnaire with tik tok just because they have a pretty face for example make me angry. It is tiresome

>lunc
all this larp to shill the latest scam

ADHD burger here, I'm really fucking impressed. I dropped out of school when I was 15 so I effectively have an elementary education level and had to lie my way into a software company to work as little as possible. our system benefits very few.

Most people are nice. I met and talked to more than 10,000 people face to face and on the phone I cant even imagine. They live their lives, and what goes on in the world isnt much of their concern as long as they get a vacation each year, the wife is happy and the kids allright. It is a completely different way of living life than what I did and do.

I feel like a freak sometimes, and my normie friends (who make good money and do well in life) call me insane. Not insane like a mental patient, but because I am completely different to them in every way. Still I am always the guy they call for advice in their careers, love-life and pretty much everything else. They admire me for doing it, but dont have it in them to do the same. Likewise I dont have it in me to do what they do, and in my eyes, they are insane as well.

I just think that most guys who frequent Biz are of a different ilk than the rest of society. Based on the personality-tests we have seen from here, there are a lot of INTP's. We dont fit the societial mold, and sadly we dont get much understanding or compassion from society as a whole when we are a massive resource. If you screw up in life, you are fucked, i.e OP.

The ones who make it, do very, very well in life however.

Please explain me your symptoms i may have ADHD but i'm too scared to get it diagnosed

Neither wageslaving nor NEETdom will make you happy by themselves.

Attached: 1622777896824.jpg (240x240, 8.77K)

What’s the solution then?
WFH?

Damn, doesnt sound too shabby

What symptoms lmfao, I was diagnosed as a child, but I was a “boys will be boys” case, the reason I got the early retirement (førtidspension) was because I first changed school because of the diagnosis/I was too wild. Then I was at a temp school while they were finding a school with an adhd suitable class, when there for a few months then got put in a room for 8 months by myself where i played css and L4D 1 and 2 everyday and played with the other kids at recess. I was put there for bullying the other adhd kids and being violent lol. After that I just swapped schools a bunch of times.
All my school years i was driven to and from school in taxi, i estimated about 1 million usd spent on taxiing me around lmao, always had 40-60% inattendance
I was on and off school and the jobcenter (both places to get money to eat and whatever) in november my (sagsbehandler) basically a municipal man/lady attached to you. She suggested early retirement (førtidspension) and last month i got it. Got my first paycheck yesterday. And ill get one every month for the rest of my life, for doing nothing except what I wanna do. I can even move to the US, Canada, Australia and a few other places and get my full retirement there lmfao.
So its a combination of me being a piece of shit throughout school and my diagnosis. If you actually have/think you have adhd, and you think you need help then sure go get diagnosed. Never fucking take those drugs though, if you can get a cheap perscription then sell them.

> I just think that most guys who frequent Biz are of a different ilk than the rest of society. Based on the personality-tests we have seen from here, there are a lot of INTP's. We dont fit the societial mold, and sadly we dont get much understanding or compassion from society as a whole when we are a massive resource. If you screw up in life, you are fucked, i.e OP.
This was true about this site four or five years ago. Today not so much

I can’t see myself doing and living life like most people like you described but sometimes I wonder if living life like your friends and most regular folk is the way to go

>Why do so many people become fat? Its easy and losers with no ambition do it.
I don't think it's that simple, I think there is more to the story
I don't get get it, care to develop?

Attached: this_was_always_how_it_would_go.jpg (3840x2160, 2.42M)

youtube.com/watch?v=2Id73x5_4c4

Attached: index.jpg (180x281, 13.21K)

kys. but unironically. Imagine if your parents asked YOU for money. Welcome to my hell.
this mostly
grow up. find what things are intrinsic to your happiness. find hobbies. find human beings that you can bounce ideas off of, communicate with, and maybe even fucking hug. Now what ever lifestyle all that begets is going to cost some form or another of money. You secure a source of income. Whether it is a trust fund, labor, or creativity, shouldn't matter unless your livelihood is directly linked to that intrinsic happiness level. Its just money... the stuff in between making money should be about development, thinking, socializing, and life in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFtDyuLALeU

most peopel are not inherently lazy they need daily activities if not job. prolly only like 10-20% have so high dopamine levels naturally they high in schizotypy so they very lazy they cant help it. schizotypy is a continum and the end of that range is schizophrenia
which is genetic and they are extremely low energy and lazy it's opposite of
adhd/highenergy/extrovertism/life goal setting behavior which are low dopamine conditions. schizophrenics are not generally depressed while they may look like they are

Attached: Net-juu-no-Susume-Moriko-crunchyroll-560x315.jpg (560x315, 32.44K)

I agree regarding Biz now vs before. The early adopters who made it don't post as much here as they did. There are also a lot more tourists here now than it was during 2017.

They live happy, stable lives.Thats all that matters at the end of the day. I think WFH changed perspectives for a lot of them. Some loved it, others hated it and miss their social group at work. Choosing such as life is mediocrity and thats is perfectly fine. With a family, you cant be a vagabond or travel the world unless your wife is very based and has resources.

For me, I might settle once I have done all I need to do. Which should be at the end of my 30's, thankfully a while yet to go. If I havent accomplished that by then, I might consider being a normie.

I set myself targets for my neetdom. I write a list of things I want to do, learn or accomplish. Usually for the next 6-12 months. If I were to fail my targets, I havent earned my freedom and waging is better since the structure is imposed by someone else. When I neet, I am in charge of myself, so I keep myself responsible in this way.

I have sat around, played vidya and smoked weed all day before. It loses its charm rather fast, atleast if you are competetive and ambitious like I am.

mental illness, existential dread, hopelessness, depression, adhd, etc...

who cares money isn't backed by anything and a bunch of psychopaths who kill innocent people run everything. society is crumbling and will never improve.

Wish it was that easy, I'd do it

I feel like the proverbial old man who say "in my day they would have put him in the army"
-has a shred of righteousness. If people are fucking weird and have problems im pretty tired of having to just deal with it.
> on the subway
>guy shits in his hand
>everyone just stares ahead like this isn't going to fester inside our minds all day.
> nothing changes.
why? why is this life?

>be neet
>my state gives me an apartment and money for being disabled

Truckin and Fuckin' brother, fuckin at every reststop. Fuck trudeau not getting vaxxed

You should have always had this in the back of your mind since you were 20 and spent some of your time fucking around self-teaching some marketable skills. The two neets I know have dead parents and one is stuck doing the same basic IT work for the last 20 years and keeps getting laid off every few months and the other lucked out hard into an inheritance he can barely live off of. He doesn't do much but game and get fatter and fatter. I'll be surprised if he lives to 50.

To me NEET implies gibs. Making it and choosing the NEET life off your own resources is fine. I stopped working early 30s but don't consider myself retired or a NEET despite spending most days trading coins fapping hentai and shitposting. The worst is conversation with wagies, definitely get your shit together before you stop working (+securing a partner if you want that) coz it's a lot harder to do anything once you don't have to.

Attached: 1636008639010.png (700x949, 654.37K)

I got laid off in 2020 and got into the best shape of my life. I also meditated, read philosophy, got much better at cooking, and learned to play the piano. I also smoked pot and played videogames but my time allowed for it.

so so so many times when I was a young landscaper doing big mansion jobs. I would ask what they did for a living and they would say " im retired" Usually the story was they worked in a northern state where the wages are high and the cost of living is high, so when they retire they get a big pension and then move to some shithole southern state and live like kings. ( which by the way is why many southerners hate people from the north when you work until you are 70 to retire and some guy from new york state worked as a fat cop retires at 55 and buys acres of land..kind of makes you think)

Sure, then you do it anyway until you stop psyching yourself out so much and get used to it. Nobody successful did it without being out of their comfort zone over and over.

that was just 2 years. do another 10. by that time you'll be jesus christ at this pace

user, how rich are your parents and what is your lifestyle like? For me, I couldn't be a NEET. Even though my parents are kind of rich, they live in an old house without a finished basement and annoying dogs. My childhood bedroom is so small I can't even have a computer desk or chair in there for vidya. I NEETed at my parents for a year in 2021 while I looked for a job and it was just awful, not enjoyable at all.

That being said, if my parents had a nicer house, and I had a finished basement to myself with a good sized room and nice entertainment center, I wouldn't be totally opposed. Especially if I knew I would inherit enough to live the rest of my life cheaply.

Idk, I just can't imagine being a complete NEET like that. It sounds comfy in your early 20s, but by the time you're an adult, Idk I want to get a wife and kids someday. I think I wouldn't want to be NEET just so I could get out in the world and feel like I was doing something

that's a man

Works if you live alone. If you don't you can't do all that. Maybe if you live alone and your family doesnt really care if they see you and you pretty much have all the freedom as if you did live alone

I did burn out after about 6 months (also winter hit and I had to stay inside more). The next summer I was definitely poised to be less ambitious but then I found work again so no big deal. I think if someone could live a life of 18 months of employment and 6 months of NEET improvement they would be very well off.

2 posts by bot OP
retards keep the thread bumped

I feel lucky that I'm a INFJ. I had a mental breakdown in my late teens and late 20s and couldn't work for a few years but when I started to recover I taught myself 2 different well paying careers and now that I'm in a better place I'm building my own business. I have enough experience now to be a high-level manager or a director but want to give consulting a serious shot so it gives me a buffer from company politics.

I had INTP friends and my ability to understand and relate to people gave me a huge edge over them. I also think about the future exclusively and always make plans and contingency plans for it. I'm not into making a lot of friends but people enjoy my company and collaborating with anyone is a breeze. When life is hard or relating is hard INTP's don't know what to do and try to intellectualize doing nothing. I know where I fucked up and what to do it's just about doing it.

my problem is I get depressed if Im not working. I get a little addicted to helping people and making things for people that they really like. Bosses and stuff say "I got pride in my work" but I don't really think about it consciously. I just know that in my experience when I ducked and hid from work, or called out sick when I probably could have worked with medicine I feel like a bum. I even get mean and nasty with the misses and I cant even control it. Like I get servivors guilt or somthing knowing that theres guys out there sweating ther asses off inside a sewer grate or breaking fingers inside machines...I look out my window and I just see people working and getting shit done -meanwhile im playing kirby

>17 years
damn i feel for you man. I'm 26 and have been a NEET for a decade, and i actually did go to college and university but i didn't really accomplish anything. I played league and video games and you know the usual all day every day so essentially i was a NEET. I somehow still managed to barely get a pass on my degree but it's not really worth anything because no one wants to hire a guy who just barely got by, you need higher grades. I've been saying it for a while now but no one listens, promoting NEETdom is the biggest trickery this site has ever done. I am full of regret, and a lot of other negative emotions for the time and opportunities that have been wasted. I have no future prospects or any career to look forward to. My health has been deteriorating for the past 6 years and now i'm in really poor health. Oh and did i mention i've been messing around with crypto since link was 18 cents on/off, got scammed few times etc and i'm still broke while zoomers and the oldfags made 6/7/8 figs. It really does suck. The normalfags may not be as rich as crypto neets, atleast the ones who got lucky or were smart enough to capitalize on it but atleast they have a job, friends, socialization etc. While we have nothing. I still have a tiny sliver of hope that i can turn it around but struggling. First i will try and focus on my health/fitness and try and get a job in my field but it will be really difficult. I wish you the best buddy and i do think you can still turn it around. Lots of people get career changes in their late 30s/40s and some even 50s. My university had a few older people. So don't give up hope, get out of the NEETdom and do something. And ofcourse fuck this site and it's promotion of NEETdom.

League is cancer, i wasted all my uni years and more being addicted to that cancerous game.

The Wood-Side apartments

Attached: 2342349898.jpg (250x188, 5.36K)

>> I'll do whatever I want in my life because I'm a free man. You don't owe me shit and I don't owe you shit.

Attached: 1611600506079.jpg (785x731, 99.67K)

what is it that makes Legue such a circle jerk? I feel like I had more fun playing lan parties with warcraft 3

>Highly competitive game where winning is the only thing that matters
>Yet you as an individual have little control over the outcome
>Pair you with 4 random strangers
>All it takes is 1 player to completely ruin the game thereby wasting 40+ minutes for 4 other people along with setting back your rank
>They do it with 0 consequence
>Call him a faggot once and you get instantly chat restricted
>Devs pay mathematicians millions to fine-tune their matchmaking algorithm to consistently keep the average player at sub 50% winrate to keep them chasing after their lost rank points
>Repeat for 13,000 hours
that was my entire highschool/college years

>he doesn't know you need to have reached an extreme high level of spiritual awakening and must be able to operate in an entirely differnet dimension on conciousness before you can call yourself a certified NEET
op is just a normie because he simply doesn't have a job but developed no other quantities and accordingly scared shitless as he should be

holy fucking shit can denmark get anymore based

you live off the energy of the sun that you didn't create, you fucking leech

read psycho cybernetics

Perfectly summed up here. They've perfected the system so you stay at 50% winrate and the game is for snowflakes, you can run it down 20 times in a row and don't chat and nothing happens. You talk shit one game and 14 day ban. It's a shit game anyway, it used to be good back in season 3/4 but now they've reworked/taken all the fun out of the game. It's pure addiction. The biggest jewery ever and not even a fair one either with how their matchmaking system works.

damn son that sucks ass. why don't game devs just let people play with random people, why do they INSIST on making it an "even" match? is this forever?

Being a NEET is based. I'd rather kill myself than go back to being a wagie.

its easier for neets to give up, there is no "or else" above their head, thats why they ended up like that, they might try to get out of their comfort zone, but unless there is inevitable risk to their lifestyle, they will most likely retract to their comfy yet miserable existence
t. knower

You speak English and can form complete sentences, you're more useful than half the planet already.

Spend 10 hours a day meditating and learn to remote view the homes of CEOs for early insider info, that's what I would do if I had to start over and felt trapped.

Boofing and ass gerbils

>meet girls
They’ll treat him like shit
>and shit.
Yes, shitskins that will also treat him like shit. Don’t give normies any leverage, OP, they WILL abuse it

LOL. The kind of attitude that you're describing - of someone gaining knowledge, power, life skills, etc. - is directly at odds with the kind of personality that becomes a NEET. Cute cope.

OP pic related could be fed via IV or a bio induction proccess (thus, wireless) and be remotely controlled with perhaps inorganic small interface(s) or fully bio.
It'll be built eventually (assuming it's not covertly done as proof-of-concept already, naturally).
>4ch future grill

Attached: 1651105201259.png (713x611, 127.38K)

>and then workign your way up

This isn't the 1990s grandpa

>1:17 - got a gf and bought a house in his 20s
>"you can do it too bros"

Attached: 1642579332432.jpg (1080x1350, 158.03K)

I''m 30 and I've been NEETing for like half a year now and it's hoenstly kind of fun, but I have erectile dysfunction so I can't get a gf right now which really sucks. If I didn't have that issue these past few months probably would've been the best in my life.
Probably gonna get a surgery soon that's gonna fix my ED problem. Hopefully I can NEET a bit longer after that before I'm forced back into the cage.

Attached: 1649731521384.png (600x600, 102.3K)

You're basically me

i would be a neet if i could, user
>t.38yo wagie

baste

fuck wagies

Kek

Why did you want on my weed. What's it like smoking cum?

Exactly. You all wanna slap a word (neet) on it. When in reality you are all just lazy fucking slobs. One by one this reality will hit you all. Good luck op.

>the majority is not LOL jesus fuck

Who are you calling inbred you fucking inbred. Lmao stfu welfare bum, good luck having a girl that respects you.

>Probably gonna get a surgery soon that's gonna fix my ED problem

Why? Wthat the hell... Stop fapping/watching porn, eat healthier, do some stretching and calisthenics exercises so your circulation get better.

Attached: 1629884848213.jpg (1196x1692, 317.47K)

literally anywhere

you'll have to work when you get taken off benefits for being a native white dane, the rapefugees are overloading your system and rather than fixing it they're gonna expect you to subsidize it because you're the evil racism if you don't

I do all that stuff but I've been a type 1 diabetic for 18 years, so my docs think it's a vascular issue.

AAAA

Based Silent Hill user.

If you bought matic 17 years ago you wouldn't be in such a state right now.

Are you sure it's not psychological, user?
I had some issues with that earlier.

This is so true, I've been able to move out of my comfort zone but I've always used someone else as a proxy and disassociated. I've been in a codependent relationship for the past 4 years and now I need to learn to be independent and I'm spooked ot say the least. Wish me luck bros

People are giving you retarded advice but the important part is to do literally anything right now since you don't have a lot of time before you become a meme old guy that's never worked, instead of a meme middle aged guy that's never worked.

Step 1. Go to Any Forums and learn how to better your body.
Step 2. Get a job, any job. Something that requires punctuality, customer service, and a well kept appearance.
Step 3. Look to the local college and find the certificate programs. It can be things like electrician or machining or payroll accountant.
Step 4. Get a modest career at 40, and work til 65

Silent Hill

Yeah, positive. Tried pills & shit, nothing worked satisfactory. Also no morning wood.