Why are white males so racist?

They won't date a 44y old Asian that looks 20

Attached: 123123131231.jpg (754x809, 73.08K)

>to white guy standards
More like to guy standards, I'm brown and she is ugly

By "white guys", she means "the rich white guys that I've been chasing".

If she puts makeup on she will look like every other fake bug whore on social media that yellow fever faggots on here cream themselves over

She would probably look decent if she had some eye surgery those folds are pretty ugly.

White chad, she means. What about Asian boys?

>has billions of her own people who would gladly looksmatch
>no how can I do some self deprecative nonsense and make myself a victim on western social media

Gentlemen, we may have found the closest thing to a femcel (who likely is rejecting her asian lookmatches anyway)

Attached: 1652997185958.png (160x192, 1.99K)

kek if you think the white guys going for asians are desirable at all

>r/amiugly
I'm sure this place has lots of down to earth and helpful posts. There should really just be a rating system instead of posts, 1 to 10 over a few hundred votes would be a true measurement.

Why the fuck is she trying to get the attention of white dude? lol is your 44 old Asian Women get with some asian dude or something.

i hate how every ugly ethnic bitch feels entitled to white dick. whites are for whites and if ethnic girls would calm tf down, maybe our ethnic bros wouldn't be incels

no she's way too ugly even with make-up

>/amiugly
>/amiuglybrutallyhonest
Both of these subs piss me the fuck off it's just attractive women fishing for compliments and validation

Attached: 1653496470734.jpg (400x400, 16.2K)

>attractive
Interesting. My opinion is the opposite.

Dawg, half the women on that sub are beautiful, what are u on about? Like, look at this shit

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-024115_Reddit.jpg (720x1480, 641.95K)

>to a white guys standards
Stop generalizing people on their skin colors. As soon as you do that you've brainwashed yourself.
I'm white and I would date her based on looks. But it's all moot, because she would reject me anyways.

That's a 5/10

Are u gay? Show me a 10/10

>no makeup
>hair not done, literally pulled back and stuck to her scalp exposing receeding hairline
i'm not sure what you expect. it's genuinely difficult to be completely ugly as a woman because the kind of sorcery you can do just with a nice hairstyle and makeup practice is insane.

Out of curiosity what would you rate her? Especially considering she has a 1mm thick layer of makeup on.

I'm not going to, but you don't expect me to agree she's a literal 10/10, do you? Girl looks pretty average, and that's without considering that nher makeup is already enhancing her looks.
>Are u gay?
Certainly not, but you probably have a higher T that is giving you a bigger sex drive desu