Why do y'all (parents) love bitching at children your fickups?

>6 person household
>Parents: "if you bring something into the house then expect to have to share it with everybody" (this applies to snacks, treats, and other stuff like that)
>Mom buys ice cream bars
>Again, Six. Person. Household
>Naturally, shit keeps eating up quickly, as expected
>Every single time without fail mom complains about us "eating up everything in the house" I said it was supposed to last a whole week or something

You chose to have four children. You chose to buy snacks for a big household. We go through two later soda bottles in less than 2 days, if not sooner on a regular basis. What the hell did you think was going to happen? I swear parents love finding excuses to bitch and moan. Buy more packs or a family-sized pack if you want things to last longer.

Attached: g_1653583745791.png (900x900, 21.42K)

how old are you user buddy

I swear robots love finding excuses to bitch and moan.

21. I'm in University right (University is 45 minutes from my house) now but still live with parents because that's a lot cheaper than paying for University housing that I you have to leave every summer. It's too much of a hassle compared to just living at home

Yes, and so do narcissistic parents. People who don't have any actual problems in their lives tend to do that

> I swear parents love finding excuses to bitch and moan.
I mean you see the irony right? why bitch that they're bitching if you know its unnecessary
but then again maybe try laying off the sodies and popsicles for once tubby

>why bitch that they're bitching if you know its unnecessary
Her acting that way always causes problems and unnecessary fights in the house. She needs to realize that that behavior is fucking retarded. I'm almost certain my father only tolerates it because they don't want to split up the kids but a divorce. Once my youngest sibling is out of college, they are more than likely going to divorce. It's an unstable marriage that has stupid needless fights every week over the tiniest most insignificant shit (mostly started and egged on by mom of course, but she crumbles and acts like a victim whenever anyone points that out). >maybe try laying off the sodies and popsicles for once tubby
>"He says something I disagree with or targets me specifically, therefore he's a fat ass"

Let me guess, you're a whiny bipolar parent too?

Attached: r9k_1653760591435.jpg (1680x943, 392.72K)

>Her acting that way always causes problems
because you let it bother you, if you just say okay there's nothing else she can do retard
>"He says something I disagree with or targets me specifically, therefore he's a fat ass"
actually its more like, you have to eat junk food until its gone just because its there, therefore you and your family are presumably lard monsters, look I get it, its a prisoners dilemma every day in a big household, for your own sanity honestly just disengage entirely, buy a mini fridge and keep your own food away from theirs if thats what it takes

Dollars to donuts she's ISFJ

There are grocery stores called costco and sam's club that came into existence for these sorts of family situations

Get a job and buy your own shit, stop relying on others and then you'll have a real excuse to fight your bitch mom

Attached: 1654055116822.jpg (650x650, 185.36K)

>actually its more like, you have to eat junk food until its gone just because its there, therefore you and your family are presumably lard monsters
You've never had to live with roommates, have you? The more mouths that are in the house , the faster anything disappears. You'll figure that out when or if you ever have any kids. Also most of us want the genetic lottery and have a high metabolism so we're all pretty much skinny lanklets. >you have to eat junk food until its gone just because its there,
>Imagine being this much of an insufferable contrarian
The snack and question she was bitching about was a box of Snickers bars that only had like six or seven different bars. Of course it's going to get eaten up pretty quickly. She should account for that and buy a 12 pack or something instead of moaning and groaning like she always does over the tiniest things

If you were wondering, have an android for a son means not sharing with anybody. No girlfriend talk, eventually no girlfriends. Leave me to die in my machinizations.

She used to shop the regularly. Not sure why we don't go there that much anymore. Maybe it's because she got tired of actually having to cook

You posted your copy pasta to the wrong thread dude

I love how my parents fucking bitched and moaned over their first two kids over every little slip up, me being the oldest, and the actual fuckup being my youngest (got through the condom lol), didnt get shit on at all for anything and ended up being smarter than the rest of us.

It's kind of a joke but whatever. Now my parents dont get anything in return for their never ending negging about how I would be useless and a good for nothing. They just get to be fucking right for once and I hope they are happy about it.

Attached: 1610707767892.png (600x675, 188.71K)

I think they do that shit partially because parents tend to not know how to raise their kids properly with the oldest, but have gotten their shit together to some extent by the time they have the younger kids and don't repeat the same shitty parenting behavior towards them. I don't know whether or not your parents did this maliciously, but I'm going to similar situation you are in and I don't think mine are doing it on purpose. For example, my dad would furiously yell at me for not understanding math concepts in math problems on the fly when he attempted to be my math tutor (and because of this I refuse to ask him for help for literally anything regardless of my grades in the class). However he of course does not do this shit to my younger siblings. I think he realized that the screaming and yelling was just stupid irritable behavior once he realized that I literally never ever asked him for help for any school work even if it's obvious that I'm struggling and the fact he's really good at math. Maybe your parents did this unintentionally or maybe they were cons. I don't know. But just keep that point of view in mind. Parents usually don't know what the fuck they're doing when they first have children so it's not uncommon that the eldest children end up being stunted in some way or better.

>nooooo I can't hold a piece of frozen meat and vegetables over a stove for 5-10 minutes around dinnertime noooooo I'd rather waste money on goyslop for my literal flesh and blood
I don't hate women but some of them should just be strung up and used as a boxing bag for a bit

three children is just as bad honestly
2 if the food will ever last

Lol every time she complains, hand her a condom.

>You've never had to live with roommates, have you
dude read the next fucking thing i said
>I get it, its a prisoners dilemma every day in a big household,
doesn't excuse shit, grow the fuck up
>Imagine being this much of an insufferable contrarian
>its contrarian to suggest you dont actually need to eat garbage
you're an unbearable cunt to speak to anonymously I can't imagine how childish you are to fucking live with, I pray for your family