Retail feels thread

>woman comes up to me asking about some discount
>tell her I can't do it and the higher ups probably won't do it but let her know that if she complains enough they'll just give it to her
>watch her complain and finally get her way
>wink at her as she leaves
>she winks back

That was actually kind of cool.

Attached: 1468303151299.jpg (849x565, 118.18K)

>old guy starts talking to me about politics and commies
>having a great time
>his wife says he's going to get me fired and we part ways
>today was a good day
Glad I left that job though it had it's bad moments too.

Attached: 1642010016272.jpg (615x409, 35.34K)

give her the discount for her phone number fucking her is worth more than your job lol the american economy is a meme

>guy comes up with a full trolley
>without using a calculator he estimates the cost
>correct down to the penny
>I'm amazed and start excitedly pointing at him and shouting - You're rainman! "
>all the other customers start laughing
>customer doesn't speak to me and glowered at me for rest of transaction
>I've never seen Rain Man

>black lady comes through with a full cart
>shoves items toward me and tells me to take them off as she can't afford the total
>acts like it's my fault

Hang on i got a couple from my past retail job at thrift store.
>8/15/21
>Lunchbreak 2:15pm/2:20pm
>As I am writing this
>Be right after my break
>Furniture ticket call
>I do it, bring ticket to cashier leave it for them
>turn around and see flat/A cup short girl with nerdy/hipster glasses
>Walk the way I came
>Get flanked by tall guy with short kid
>Try to get out of their way
>Get flanked by the girl rushing over to him to show an anime shirt
>Outflanked by Mexicans on my right
>Pissed
>Turn around again, going back towards the cashiers again.
>Make it towards the backroom and back to my workstation.
I have plenty of them since I actually written them in my book.

Attached: madpussy.jpg (444x314, 19.37K)

>customer asks me if we have x in stock; its not on the shelf
>tell him I'll check in the back
>go to the back and do nothing for 60 seconds
>come out and tell him no

I have no idea how to map this out in my head. I humbly request a paint drawing.

currently trying to make a map for you

I finally quit working at office depot after 3 years, I had enough of dealing with boomers and people treating me like a retard, not to mention the shitty pay of 15 bucks an hour. I told my manager I was gonna put my 2 weeks in and he asked me what I was moving on to. I said I don't have anything lined up, but I just want to stop working here. He looked at me dumbfounded like he literally couldn't understand why I would want to stop working without having another shit job lined up. And a few days before that, he was talking to some old fucking geezer about how this generation of people "doesn't want to work or put the time in", even though I'd been there for 3 fucking years and I got paid less or equal to new hires who'd been there for like a month.

So I've been unemployed for 2 months now and I don't even give a shit. I'm burning through money and yeah I want another job, but I keep thinking back to how I felt at these jobs and I can't get the motivation to go back.

The hipster girl rushes over to her BF
She is two racks of clothes away from him.
I am in the middle of one of the racks.
They are in the middle of my way. I turn back around to get to the cashiers.
Mexicans are in the way of going back to the backdoor. I have to take the long way back around.

Attached: Storebs.jpg (492x286, 15.46K)

was the hipster girl hot

I can recall her being a bit shorter than me, brunette. Maybe average looking. If I did write her as a "QT' in my book, more than likely she wasn't a looker.
There was two girls I had to help out with getting a mini fridge into their vehicle and they were wearing bikinis/swimsuit under their clothes.

Good. Fuck the boomers. Unemployment will continue to rise and the world economy will probably collapse for a good while in the somewhat near future. And then all the boomers that are left alive won't be able to retire because the social services can't afford it because nobody is working. They will pay a severe price for selling out all the labor from western countries out to 3rd world shitholes and ruining everything. They are the reason we are all gonna go to shit because they had an easy life due to the WW2 boom.

Thanks for the map, I think I get it now.

Retail is killing my soul bros. I just want a bullshit job that can provide a meager living. Like one of those guys mopping floors at a travel agency in the middle of nowhere, or a part-time vending machine inspector, something like that.

Attached: 1-43.jpg (650x867, 133.98K)

the biggest pill I swallowed after I started working was just how many people there are who legitimately have nothing in their life beyond their job, it's the entirety of their self-worth. No hobbies, no anything else, just their job. Blue-collar and white-collar btw, it doesn't change as you move up the ladder.

I can't decide if the pill was red or black.

>Work at a coffee shop (not Starcucks)
>Constantly understaffed, early AM, tripped outlet turned off water heater
>Dimwit bitch who looks like grey-haired Stacy Greenrock-Woods reams me out for a full five minutes about how her tea was lukewarm
>"I'm terribly sorry, let me get you a new teabag and some hotter water."
>Go in the back, dump out half the tea, take a deep breath to calm down
>Grab her a fresh teabag
>Dip said teabag right between my ballsack and hanging shaft for the absolute raunchiest cocksweat I can muster
>Toss it in the cup, fill with now much warmer water
>Bring to the front and hand it to her, smile pleasantly as she sips from it in front of my face
>She thanks me and I go about my day in one of the best moods ever

Tee Hee

Attached: bob.gif (180x236, 900.58K)

Your welcome user, beside that...people would barge into the back of the store. Asking for furniture, Even had a lady always asking for "bike". It came to the point of yelling at them to go to the front and ask the cashiers instead. Putting signs on the doors wasn't much of help either. Even a giant sign above the doors saying "employees only"

Wow, do thrift stores attract retards or something? Is this america maybe, I hear you have worse customers there.
I worked in a more upmarket store so I only really had to deal with well mannered middle class people.

>Is this america maybe
It is America, here in AZ
I was working in an area that they considered themselves to be rich. They were not well mannered at all. I would get threats of "i can get you fired". Place was understaffed. Managers would come and go, the main thing was no matter who was there they would get on someone's nerves.
After one of the girls left. (She was hot asf not gonna lie about that) The girl coworkers started to try and get one of the male managers fired or atleast try to make him go to another store. Which they did. Then started targeting me. I was stubborn so I didn't give a damn. Other than they got scare of me for yelling for help/need a manager for the back door.

pretty cool story, but Chad woulda fucked her by the end of it

Karen can be cool if you let her.
Give her a smile next time if she shows up in your isle