Is weed or alcohol better?

Is weed or alcohol better?

Attached: 1637000199707.gif (800x528, 662.34K)

just check em' out.

they're both equally shit

just do both every time like I do and it won't matter

Its gotta be alcohol, my man. For real.

Not in the same category. They're s completely different buzz from each other.

Alcohol if you wanna let loose and maybe be confident. Works well in social situations.

Weed for if you wanna daydream or immerse yourself in media when you're by yourself.

weed is absolute garbage
alcohol is okay sometimes

Why do you all hate weed? Alcohol sucks. You either barely feel anything or get too wasted to be able to do anything

>Weed for if you wanna daydream or immerse yourself in media when you're by yourself.
I found a 12 hour long form essay on Oblivion that has been absolutely amazing for my stoner sessions at night.

I prefer listening to music

It depends on what you want. is right though-- in general, different drug classes are often a case of apples and oranges that are hard to compare. Asking whether LSD or amphetamine is better, for example, is almost a ridiculous question for somebody that has done both.

There are preferences for drug use, though, but it really depends on your temperament as a person. Marijuana certainly slows you down, but mentally it is somewhat of an expansive drug. You might not be able to move or do focused problem-solving quickly, but the boundaries of your mind blur and your capacity for intuitive abstract and creative thought improves unbelievably. Most of the time it is also relaxing, and makes things funny, which are the two things you hear most about weed.

Alcohol on the other hand as I have found is certainly more of a social drug, but it has an almost opposite effect to weed. The more you drink, the closer you get to unconsciousness. Alcohol is a CNS depressant-- your thoughts slow down because your brain is literally slowing down. If you crave escape, you are much more likely going to find it with alcohol.

have been an alcoholic for several years now. i regret taking that first sip so fucking much...

>Most of the time it is also relaxing, and makes things funny, which are the two things you hear most about weed.
I never understood where this came from, every time I've tried it its given me something close to a panic attack

I've seen weed ruin people by making them too lazy to try hard in life and basically drop out be default but I watched alcohol straight up kill my father so I'm not sure. I think weed has a higher chance of you getting addicted but alcohol is much worse if you do get addicted.

Attached: 1477608219776.jpg (722x349, 65.74K)

Depends on the person. For me I probably prefer weed just a little bit, but I find that both weed and booze make me feel kind of depressive. Personally I've always been a fan of opiates while I know some people who feel sick if they take them.

>I never understood where this came from
people have different brains, substances affect their brains differently...

Both suck compared to opiates, but opiates will be extremely painful to quit.

Hey, I watched that shit too, amazing video 10/10

You should watch the 8 hour Bomberman retrospective next

>Weed for if you wanna daydream or immerse yourself in media when you're by yourself.
I can hardly think at all on weed. I don't what the fuck you're toking, man

Being a teenager weed seems like the greatest thing in the world, but when you're an adult and you're filled with anxieties and phobias and stresses you might find that alcohol is really superior.

Attached: 1653875419128.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>panic attack
I don't understand that.
I've taken drugs in awful context. Been in awful context sober (even life-threatening) and i never had a single panic attack.

Attached: Uberchad.jpg (800x1200, 194.49K)