Is it true there are girls out there who would genuinely date a guy who is below average looking if he has a good...

Is it true there are girls out there who would genuinely date a guy who is below average looking if he has a good personality? Is my personality really the issue? I'm a bit of a failed normie, I had loads of friends both female and male and no girl was ever interested in me. I always attributed it to the fact that I have a small chin, weak jaw and a crooked nose

Attached: 1653941220938.jpg (855x1200, 179.56K)

Women really don't care about looks as much as men think they do. They have an ability to convince themselves a man is hot based on non physical factors. Pete Davidson is a great example of an average to below average man who gets top shelf women.
>inb4 he's rich and famous and girls are attracted to his status
He got to where he is now by being funny, charming, and not taking himself too seriously

i would date a neanderthal. idc about personality or someone being funny in specific, i just care whether or not i can actually talk to the person comfortably as opposed to one word questions and responses.
>"hru?"
>im ok
>"cool"
yk though? some people u just connect with so well and the conversations make themselves with little to no effort.

>no one has ever told you that they were worried sick about you
why does it sting so much

Tbqh, I know for a fact, girls don't care about money that much only because I'm somewhat wealthy by virtue of family and having a good career and most girls really don't care. Status is a sticky one, I really do believe instagram followers means a lot more than money to women these days

When they say "good personality", they mean specific traits they select for such as confidence, assertiveness, shit like that. The notion that personalities are on a spectrum and that one is "better" than the other is incredibly shortsighted, and I hate that it is parroted so much. Not everyone can or should be self-centered, confident, loud, etc, nor should they have to be to be loved for who they are.

>Pete Davidson is below average

Do you even hear yourself?

Attached: 1654118549463.jpg (500x500, 55.3K)

How I've always put it:
>Lots of Charisma
>Amazingly good looks
>Disgusting amounts of money
These are often the 3 traits to attract women. The less you have the more you have to compensate on the ones you do have. If you're ugly and broke? Well brother you had better be the life of the party. Able to keep up with witty banter on the fly, talk to anyone about anything and make social connections easy. IE: If you're an ugly, broke turbo autist...Only thing you're attracting is flies to your musty cum rags

>disgusting amounts of money
Is a salary of 200k a year and a net worth of 1.5 mil enough?

Why use a celebrity for this? Do you honestly think you're going to win an argument by saying "this celebrity gets high tier women!"? Sure, he may have gotten there by doing that (and totally not having hollywood connections haha), but how many people that are like that will never have that degree of success? Bootstrappers need to be hung. Are you a millionaire? If not, why not, since it seems to be so easy.

You're tell me that this dude is below average? I would hate to think what I would be if that is the case.

Attached: 9464451.jpg (2000x2400, 532.69K)

>Is it true there are girls out there who would genuinely date a guy who is below average looking if he has a good personality?
Yes of course, once they get old enough and realize Chad will never ever commit they love nice guys with great personalities like yourself! Just don't get angry if they ever have a little fun with Chad again, teehee.

>Pete Davidson is a great example of an average to below average man who gets top shelf women
He's 6'3" and is skinny enough with enough muscle to show abs.

Probably, but you have to be able to flaunt it enough to actually attract the attention you're looking for. Granted 200k is the new 100k and having a networth of 1.5 M nowadays is basically just saying "Hey I have a decently sized, single family home in a decent suburb" (Or at least for where I'm from).
Saving all that...Just "sponsor" a bride from some third world shit hole or eastern europe.

>Is it true there are girls out there who would genuinely date a guy who is below average looking if he has a good personality?
Plenty of girls who would love to date and husbando and average guy :)

yeah Pete Davidson is a fucking joke.

Also he will kill your favorite rapper for just a joke.

Already got Mac Miller with the fact HE CAN FUCK ANY BITCH BETTER.

He rubs this in until you fucking kill yourself. He is the epitome of the opposite, a fucking sociopathic normie who is willing to flaunt the fact he gets something people want better than you. Fuck that guy and the whores who are fucking saying he is average think his socipathy is fucking average, which is a requirement to get most of these thots fucking pussies wet anyway.

Fuck you.

Attached: 1589181661463.jpg (240x240, 5.85K)

yes but only if he has "chad energy"
i know a surprising amount of women who unironically find shrek attractive (yes, the green ogre), despite him being fat and ugly, simply because he was big, strong, and masculine (AKA chad energy)

women (for long term relationships) ultimately desire a man who can make them feel safe and protected, they only really care about looks for hookups, because, why not fuck the hottest person possible? their personality doesn't matter if it's a one night stand, right? etc etc

Attached: 1654079450565.jpg (960x1540, 143.51K)

Nice bait. Pretty funny, user. Keep them on this hamsterwheel.

>inb4 you get 100 marriage proposals

Yes, my crush is not a Chad and he is funny and friendly, not very smart but he is lovely.
He has a bit of beer belly and is short too

I don't know why I hear normies say this shit all the time either. Pete Davidson is a good looking guy-- he isn't a supermodel but he has a good jawline and fair proportioned facial features. Dude looks better than I do in any case.

Yes but she won't be attractive either or even your looksmatch

probably as part of the "DUDE YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A SUPERMODEL TO GET HOT GIRLS IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY" just world fallacy that doesn't actually exist and isn't true

>Women really don't care about looks as much as men think they do.
This is such a fucking lie. Women either find your looks acceptable or not. If you're acceptable, then how good or bad doesn't really matter too much. But if you're in the like 70% unacceptable then you're not even factored into their mind as a possibility. They will grimace as soon as you approach them.