Realistically speaking, how do I find a friend who wont be friends with other people? I am currently a college student...

Realistically speaking, how do I find a friend who wont be friends with other people? I am currently a college student. Making friends by itself is already impossibly difficult enough but finding one who meet my critetia has proven to be ostensibly difficult. I have had success on soc and r9k but they all either lived too far away or were too scared to meet up. So r9k, how the fuck do i finally find this person? I have been searching for 5 goddamm years. All this struggle just to live a life worse than a homeless person or incarcerated pedophile. Even they get to have friends! I absolutely have to find someone like this soon so I can stop leaking information which defeats the very purpose of not letting them have other friends. I only came to Any Forums in the first place in hopes of finding an irl friend who does not have other friends because I have no friends.

Attached: 687474703a2f2f332e62702e626c6f6773706f742e636f6d2f2d716a356e4f626671334d412f564e326349714f4f7468492f41414141414141414133492f4a57577861664d387150512f73313630302f672e6a7067.jpg (529x437, 67.75K)

i already have this. took me less than a day to find them. youre just a dumfuck.

>how do I find a friend who wont be friends with other people
but not
>too scared to meet up

Your question is of the type that must be un-asked.

In real life? If so how did you do it? Online doesn't count.

>Realistically speaking, how do I find a friend who wont be friends with other people?
just find a total fucking loser. go to ur local highschool and find the young man sitting by himself at lunch and give him a pat on the back.

>total fucking loser.
Having no friends does not make you a loser. In fact seeing how degenerate modern society is it makes you a winner.

Just fucking see a shrink about your debilitating BPD. Or just kill yourself.

>In real life?
yup

Okay then tell me how you did it.

literally just went to an arcade and talked to a girl there.

>talked to a girl
I have absolutely no interest in romantic/sexual relationships. This is about finding a friend, not a girlfriend. Please vacate my thread immediately.

>I have absolutely no interest in romantic/sexual relationships
that was never implied, youre retarded

Men and women cannot be friends. So it is logical to assume that she is attracted to you or at least receptive to that idea otherwise she would have the cops on you for "sexual harassment" and they would have beaten you to a pulp. Interacting with women is dangerous these days since their value is so insanely inflated.

door to door friendship salesman

Do you have BPD too, user?

What you're asking is basically impossible. There's no way a person that isn't a complete recluse or frighteningly autistic (see: (You)) is wholly friendless on a college campus. On the very remote chance you do find your unicorn, it's also fairly unlikely you'd be compatible.

No just aspergers syndrome. I am formally diagnosed.

more like severe autism, I hope you get doxxed for gang banging niggers like a shitty whore

>is wholly friendless on a college campus
I don't live on campus I commute there.

Ah, I'm just wondering because I have it and it sounds like my optimal situation as well. I hope you can find it, I know what desiring that is like.

>Please vacate my thread immediately.
based