Why do you hate women?

Did they hurt you? Did they hurt your friends? Did they reject all of your romantic advances? Did they make fun of you for who you are? Are they shallow? Do they not understand men and their struggles? Were they an abusive mother, or a manipulative coworker, or even a mentally ill girlfriend?

Share your stories of where your hatred of women came from. If you don't (or are a woman yourself), help explain why women aren't so bad

Attached: sfp.png (515x558, 386.03K)

I don't actually hate women, I pretend like I do because all the other guys are mean to me on Fortnite if I don't use the hip incel lingo.

Not anymore.
I dont much relate to them and i have trouble taking with them, but i no longer hold antipathy toward them. Why be mad about them

why does it seem like there are more people obsessing over those who 'hate' women

over the ones that actually do on this board.

Attached: 1635993171415.jpg (1080x1080, 90.11K)

i thought women were great until i got my first gf. hated them ever since

women are prejudice against me because i am a straight man in a gay society simple as

Attached: 94335923_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 218.74K)

i hate women bc all they care for is social gain. they all act is if they give half a fuck about anybody then not even an hour later they're all back to whoring around.
>OHHH NOO A BUNCH OF KIDSS GOT SHOT HOW SADDD
>5 minutes go by
>WOW CHECK OUT MY BABES NEW POST SHE'S SO HOTTT

I've never had deep connections with any woman that isn't in my family. I want to play video games with women.

I don't hate women, I like them too much and it annoys me. If I didn't try my hardest to be hostile towards women I would probably be a pathetic simp. The couple of times I got close to a woman I started simping hard and made a fool out of my self, Never again.

Attached: 3253756325.jpg (1366x1931, 155.81K)

Women annoy me when they whine, hard to explain why any further

At this point in my life, I could care less about chasing tail or the "rejection" of romantic advances.
I have learned to hate women (Mainly in my social and professional life) they are an annoyance at the best of times, and a strait out liability the rest.
I find speaking to them about ANY topic that isn't surface level vanity, or a specific subset of pop culture to be nearly non existent. It's almost like they have zero attachments to anything fulfilling in their lives.
Secondly (And this is more in my professional life): They rarely get to positions of any real responsibility through merit alone. Mostly it's a combination of nepotism and needing to fill out some diversity quota. This can have absolutely devastating effects to the organization (I have many stories of woman absolutely fucking up), and further to that: I can count on one hand when they actually take responsibility for their actions and not try and pass the buck.
Women should be relegated to domestic responsibilities only. Maybe something tangentially related like childcare or teaching? But nothing beyond that. They are just too much of a liability

True, nice trips.
How can you be sure you're not a gay society in a straight male?
Deluded and/or bait

Because I've been cheated on numerous times in different relationships.

Same here. Honestly don't I could say better myself
>Why be mad?
Literally don't know why I used to waste time being mad

Attached: ikRVgiH.jpg (361x723, 78.37K)

It doesn't matter. Women don't need you, but they sure need Mommy and Daddy gov't and they know you do too. They will use it against you, some day, after they change their minds about you.

Stfu hole
originl

I don't hate women, I just don't care anymore. Big fan of schadenfreude. For example: many women are now complaining these days about how men are taking over what was once their spaces.

lol

lmao

Attached: IMG_20220326_084758.jpg (410x405, 49.87K)

because they want me to

no girl has ever treated me like a human being, i was avoided and have never had one female friend my entire life.

This is why I hate women among all the other shitty things they have done to me.
Fuck women.

Attached: 5665y56y.png (1184x802, 203.32K)

I sort of alternate between being prejudiced against women and realizing that passing judgment over an entire sex on the the basis of a few personal experiences is pretty stupid. Mostly it just pisses me off how many of them are in academia now, shitting up every non-athletic extracurricular and non-STEM classroom by turning them into the infantilized equivalent of a 19th century French political salon. Currently a lit major at a university of some renown, and amount of women in the English department hiring other women on a how-pleasant-are-you-to-be-around basis is a bit fucking annoying. It's not just women that do this, obviously, though it doesn't strike as a coincidence that every instance I've been interviewed by a woman I didn't get the position without a word given as to why. It's tiring having to put up with soulless white women all day whose literary knowledge begins and ends with a serialized edition of short stories from the New Yorker and the singular Jane Austen book they forced themselves to get through in high school tell you that they "admire your passion", all the while denying any opportunity of genuine advancement because one of their twittering little friends *really* wanted the position. I thought I was done with this Janus-faced social clique bullshit in highschool. Fuck me, I guess.

Anyway, yeah, this is all to say that I don't hate women.

I don't hate women, unless they're trans. I hate those because they lack empathy.

1000th time I'm posting this. Here we go
I don't hate women, I hate that I'm too ugly to ever be loved by one

>I thought I was done with this Janus-faced social clique bullshit in highschool
>Currently a lit major at a university
I mean...You're pretty well spoken and understand the problem, but you kinda made your bed with your major of choice. Like...C'mon my man! You HAD to have known about the environment you were going into. Hell, this is really how it is for almost any humanities major (Hence why I chose STEM)

an ugly fat goth girl raped my friend and a they/them girl with huge tits always overshared every nitty gritty of her mental illness and sex life. so yes, i hate most women, and those 2 in particular.

Honestly, it's foolish to not completely dump women after the relationship is over or the girls exhibit too many red flags.
Seriously guys, don't fucking put yourselves in a death spiral.

I don't hate them but I don't care about them.
All they really care about is social gain, they post about political movements they know nothing about whilst preaching about how we should all just "get along".

My friends gf recently donated a grand to some lefty political party for social gain, pretty her families wealthy so a grand doesn't really mean a lot to her but it's pretty disgusting to see a student donate what could've been over a months worth of food for someone struggling to some jew's trip to morocco.

The hypocrisy in women is definitely explicit, all they care about is social gain and admiration for supporting whatever's 'the thing' to care about.

I'd say something like 95% of women I know are like this, I generally don't care about women all that much these days because it's a lot of time, money and effort for little reward.

this, always trust your gut

forgot to include picrel with a slip of oregano

Attached: qweqwdaasaa.png (368x435, 309.13K)

>Why do you hate women?
Because I hate everyone.