Any chameleonbots here that know how to survive in this hostile environment?

Any chameleonbots here that know how to survive in this hostile environment?

Attached: 1645377678457.jpg (1536x2048, 411.71K)

As a non NEET socially normal person, you just don't. That whole photo not only reeks of onions but everyone there is 16.

Hi everyone, can't wait to see the school play or whatever.
Wow, what a good looking group!

stuff like that

Reporting in.
I've always been a weird, ugly, depressed, autistic (undiagnosed) guy, but I had to learn very quickly that if I'm going to survive in this hellscape of a modern society I had to adapt to a point...So I kept my power level low, learned how to engage in social situations and even developed a bit of a quick and witty personality because of it. This has allowed me to survive and even thrive in certain situations (Mainly finding others like me), but it's been tough on the best of days and hell on the worst.

>socially normal
>Uses "onion" unironically
You have never touched a girl

just don't go in the first place ;-;

Sorry that I know how to integrate into cultures

Develop mental scripts and have general flowcharts for how you want to approach people

Also, if you're a mega autist, learn to speak in more casual terms, learn to be less direct and "go with the flow" with things, don't take things to personally.

Also, less is more. if someone asks what's up with you if you're quiet, you can just go "nahh i'm good" or just give a smile and say "just vibin". Stuff like that gives you less the appearance of an awkward autist and more a chilled out, slightly introverted normie. Of course, I'm coming from this from a zoomer perspective, if you're older than like, 25, not really sure if these tips will work

If you're a robot you wouldn't even get to this point

Honestly a lot of these still work (Been using similar scripts and adjustments for years).
Something else to elaborate on when talking about "Don't take it personally" is to understand the ebb and flow of "Banter". When someone is playfully ribbing you, don't just retreat into yourself since you'll come off as a pussy who can't take a joke, but on the flip side: Don't sperg out and start verbally lashing at the person since you'll look even worse.
>T. Dude in my mid 30s

The only culture you integrate into is incel culture

Look at the men in this picture. Look at which ones have positioned themselves most strategically. Rightmost guy is Chad, girl behind him is likely his main squeeze. He doesn't really need to worry about all this bullshit. Second rightmost guy is smiling like a dork, but is probably hard focusing on girl he's sitting next to. This man has done a good job. He's using the relative exclusivity of his position to his advantage. The guy on the other edge of the couch is well positioned in theory, but has essentially placed himself in a dead end location. He's only next to one girl, who his body language suggests he's not even really talking to. Not only that, but the girl he's next to is probably going to be more focused on her friends to her left. Then you have the rightmost guy who's sitting on the floor. He's doing pretty well for himself. The entire couch is facing him, and he gets to serve as the Bosphorus to the gigavirgins and the women. Speaking of, the gigavirgins on the left are probably where most of y'all would be. Huddled together like penguins in a snowstorm.

whatever you do, don't sit there and hit on the blonde twins. I understand that's what you WANT to do, but they're used to it and i just don't see it working ever

just fucking talk to people lol

>twins
Worst choice anyway. The darkhaired right in front would be my pick. Qt, and as bonus you are far away from the center of the shit pile and can leave quicker when you hang around her

>he gets to serve as the Bosphorus to the gigavirgins and the women.
user you have absolutley slain me with that line

Attached: tumblr_n2k3oveRRh1s5cw87o1_500.gif (500x620, 523.9K)

It's impossible to say without knowing those people but ideally you'd want to be in a position where there's one person you know and can get along with and one person you don't know at all both within conversational distance so that no matter the atmosphere you can talk with someone. Ideally you want to be talking to a new girl and drawing your friend into the conversation now and then.
Don't take my advice though I'm a total sperg and just wanted to get involved.

Attached: 1452834351676.gif (250x251, 999.49K)

>only the most attractive people get to sit on the comfy sofa

ngl sounds like a comptuer wrtoe this

>don't listen to me, I just wanted to post something
we are many, dear friend

Absolutely fucking brutal

If you are able to hide it, you are not a robot

See all those guys on the left grouped up? Those are the betas, the no pussy havers, the weakest of which sits furthest at the back. Look at how they sit with their back to the girls to the south. the two girls curve around them as if they don't know them and are uncomfortable with them.

By contrast, the alpha male, the male with the highest value, is sitting on the couch surrounded by women.

Attached: 242381889_4408270552627860_6971633816911124782_n.jpg (975x1377, 146.35K)

I'm a virgin who never had a girlfriend and has had long periods of time where I had no friends or friends who I didn't care about. I live with my parents at 28.
Now I have a few good friends I'll see often enough. I was at a large BBQ the other day and I talked to everyone and had a great time. Im good at socializing with strangers and I'll go out by myself no problem. I'll drive across the country for week long solo vacations.
Im not sure how much of a robot I am anymore. A cyborg? Am I just lying to fit in? Or are more people than we realize losers and they just can put up a good front?
Maybe we're not that alone in the world after all.