Why do so many guys who lift end up with that "gymcel" body look

Why do so many guys who lift end up with that "gymcel" body look
they look thick and strong but they don't look sexy/aesthetic

Attached: bf6[1].png (500x792, 606.6K)

Because out of everything, face is what determines if you get laid or not. Even a dyel skinny boy could get laid and more gfs than your average gymcel, nevermind incel could

Id still let this man bust in me

t. twink

hmm i dunno, i lift everyday but ive met a bunch of girls that have said im attractive.

because you're retarded and muscles do look aesthetic

Its hair bro, its literally all hair. You need to keep you full head of hair to stay young and attractive.
This dude start lifting when he start losing hair, to cope. But as you see its not enough

i have longer hair than most people on this board and i still lift. sounds like a cope to not workout.

They aren't lean, probably aren't tan either.

Balding guys need to shave it all off and go the 47 route. I feel for guys who have a George Costanza face, even shaved you're struggling.

Where have you been finding these girls user chan? The Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired?

irl and online. already lost my virginity too.

He should either shave his head or get a transplant, ditch the glasses for contacts, get a tan and a bunch of tattoos. Would slay.

GTFO you massive faggot

I think I found the original it's photoshoped to make him uglier, but still

Attached: jos-250[1].jpg (250x400, 12.19K)

Women only care about height. Anyone over 5 foot 9 has life on easy mode. At least if they are clean.

Natural Hypertrophy
Aesthetic or gymcel?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 90.8K)

Because women care more about you looking young and attractive, that's why actors with an attractive and somewhat effeminate face were always popular, just look now with kpop.
From personal experience I had a lot more female attention when I was a 15-year-old twink and 70kg who didn't train, than now at 19 and close to 110kg (pic)

Attached: 284063211_1079853099552164_7319833801365587590_n.jpg (1200x1600, 112.82K)

AlphaDestiny:
Aesthetic or gymcel?

Attached: qO3V4Z9q_400x400[1].jpg (400x400, 22.81K)

Im doing more of a service to the male population than you ever will. My bussy has deradicalized men and set them on a straight and narrow path, id say 90% of the men who I nurture end up with women.

No you dont undertsand. Im not saying you dont need to life of your hair is good.
My point is, OP asked why gym bros usually dont look that great, so i said that usually they are either baldies that try to cope, or roided idiots that lost hair as result of roids.

Hamza
Aesthetic or gymcel?

Attached: rnrnu4lica181[1].png (802x804, 694.34K)