Hey robots. user from >>68839703 here

Hey robots. user from here.
I got impatient and told her about my feelings yesterday. The bad news: she doesn't feel the same and has never held romantic feelings for me at any point during the past ten years. She's never changed her mind towards anyone she's friendzoned (a whole lot of guys/friends of hers), so that's probably not going to change.

The good news is that she wasn't bothered by my feelings, and she promised me that our friendship isn't going to change and that we'll remain as close as always, spending as much time together and talking as much as we ever did. So thank god for that. I'd much rather simply be her friend that not have her in my life at all.

Attached: Janis.jpg (737x552, 196.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/e6Z2e10b6gN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine having a female "best friend". She thinks of you as gay.

Once that cope wears off, resentment and rage will take its place.

Best to cut contact completely, for your future self's sanity.

Why do you think I'll go insane?

Seeing her, being in her presence will remind you of the love you can never have, and all the enriching beauty a life together would bring.

Envy and hatred will take turns compounding, and believe me, their weight will crush you. Leave while you're still relatively happy.

Not OP but is she really hot enough to drive a man insane lol

>I'd much rather simply be her friend
kek, enjoy your mental torture

shes going to be railed by chad and than tell you all about it

She's far from a virgin. She's had a lot of sex with a lot of people. But she never tells me anything about her sex life or romantic life. She's not that insensitive.

What a cuck. Step away while there's still time.
Heed my warning. These situations aren't that different and she will do the same thing with time.

Attached: 5665y56y.png (1184x802, 203.32K)

are you not despairing user, you will never have a childhood friend gf

this user you might have to cut contact
pain isn't worth it get out while you can

the whole point that she likes you is that you arnt fucking her

lol she's not a childhood friend, we met when we were 16. She let me live with her in her apartment for four years during college so that I could get away from my abusive home.

Cut your losses man. Have some self respect

strawpoll.com/polls/e6Z2e10b6gN

oh that sounds wholesome user, she sounds like a nice person and i hope you two can still be friends and you find someone special some day

Yes, she's probably the kindest girl I've ever known.

Depends on what she's doing, but she usually chews it while we're doing something idle like watching TV together and blows bubbles every few seconds.

This shit is why nobody likes incels and I'm a man.
>beauty a life together would bring
Lmao please be fucking autistic

... user, unrequited love has been considered painful since the beginning of human history. Feeling hurt over unrequited feelings was seen as normal and okay until the 2010s. Do you really think women never distance themselves from men they have unrequited feelings for? Like... seriously?

Only in an autistic mind could this be related to the suggestion that forcing yourself on a disinterested person could create a beautiful life together.

what's her discord? I wanna be her best friend too

... what? user, what? I am genuinely confused. That user did not suggest forcing himself on her. He suggested ending the relationship. That's... the exact opposite of forcing himself on her.

Why do you want to be her best friend? desu

Read his post retard. He suggests breaking it off because in his mind he's constantly envisioning forcing himself on her and this would make him unhappy that he couldn't do it. It's completely self-serving. Stop writing like an insufferable little faggot.

You're the one lacking reading comprehension. You're interpreting his post in a really, really, really weird (and wrong) way.