HE FUCKING WON

HE FUCKING WON
bpd f*moids BTFO'd

Attached: 16503863715275.jpg (1320x741, 101.97K)

he is richer than you ever will be and thinks of you as subhuman

infp chad improoving society despite femoid retards

Attached: 91411856_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 361.21K)

he's a subhuman according to himself.

Amber lost

Attached: 1654072646292.jpg (500x664, 69.53K)

Should have put him under a guillotine and beheaded him for his disgusting crimes

emotional pitbulls btfo

when does checking out grills turn into sexual harassments?

Did he win, really? He will literally never have sex again. He will end up an incel browsing this board. Eventually, he will succumb to suicide.

>he's a subhuman according to himself.
How? I dont keep up with celeb gossip

Attached: 4f1.jpg (998x1500, 95.73K)

He was proven not guilty, what are you talking about psycho?
He did win, Amber Heard owes him 13 million. Also why would he "literally never have sex again", he was proven not guilty. He was abused by Amber, not the other way around.
He admitted in multiple depositions that he knew that he had a drug problem and felt bad about it.

>go to depps instagram
>read comments on his note
>its literally all gigastaceys and staceys with heart emojis

Must be nice

bpd women are seething everywhere. johnny depp is now /ourguy/

Attached: nms0vqv27kx81.jpg (700x716, 77.19K)

Amber owes him 10mill plus 350k. The cu.ck laws in that state halt punitive damages over 350k. It was said real quick before the end, which makes me laugh. It's like nobody told the jurors this in an attempt to save cunt ass Heard as much as possible. Still, she got 2mill, and has a net worth of 8 according to google, so she owes more than she's known to have by this metric. Everyone knows she still has the millions she got from the divorce, she gave NONE of that away. Unless someone else has to pay him, I don't actually know shit.

i would really prefer that a hollywood jew not be our guy, thanks

johnny depp isn't jewish himself though, although he might legitimately like freemasonry

I'm happy for him and hope some people in this thread watch Crybaby, heis true kickstart and a masterpiece of the mid-late John Waters Filmography.

Crybaby was a great film but it doesn't make me give a shit about anything that happens to celebrities

you should care about the johnny depp vs amber heard case at least to a degree because it disproves #believeallwomen and the #metoo movement, which is a big win for robots everywhere

>because it disproves #believeallwomen and the #metoo movement
this does nothing to erode popular support for those movements
>which is a big win for robots everywhere
no, johnny depp has a nine figure net worth, he can afford the literal best lawyers in the entire world. he's also a handsome movie star. if i get metoo'd or believeallwomen'd, i'm fucked, because im fat, ugly, balding, and can't afford the literal best lawyers in the world. this does nothing for me. this is very literally just another victory for Chad against some C list actress i never heard of before all this legal shit

ok so you're just an incel then, fuck off then, and stop being fat, just eat less and be hungry and you'll lose weight

>ok so you're just an incel then
yes, this is the incel board
>stop being fat
i had zero success with women when i was skinny, i will continue to be fat, it helps me lift heavy objects