Well? Why is there a shortage of police officers?

Well? Why is there a shortage of police officers?

Attached: file.png (1145x369, 45.34K)

acab - yes, even the one you know personally, and even the ones you're related to

There's a shortage for most blue collar jobs faggot (not just in the US, in the West in general), that's called demographic recession.

Because niggers are fulfilling their purpose and killing them all.

Being a cop isn't a blue collar job you stupid nigger.
>ANOTHER HARD DAY OF WRITING TRAFFIC TICKETS AND SPERGING OUT WHEN I SEE A BIKER, THIS IS AS BLUE COLLAR AS IT GETS!

>dumb criminal overdoses on fentanyl
>retards around the country call for de-funding the police
>media creates anti-police sentiment in every major city
>can't even do their jobs without being accused of muh racism
>whine about how there's not enough cops

Attached: 1654050797877.jpg (960x639, 76.37K)

May a pack of niggers rip out your unborn child from your womb with their barehands and stomp it into a pulp if you were ever to get pregnant

mmm i think i'd like that user >.

Tough guy huh piggy?

Attached: main-qimg-6dc443abf762292ec52a2dfc2ef40e39-lq.jpg (400x376, 28.96K)

>put officer in jail for doing a restraining technique you trained him in on a known violent criminal
>wow why is no one applying

Attached: 2FTC8zy.jpg (562x600, 37.39K)

This. Thank God the Uvalde shooting is making more people realize that 100% of cops are cowardly pigs who should be dragged behind cars just a little faster than they can run

Probably because being a cop sucks. Everyone hates you, the pay isn't that good for the shit you have to do, and if your IQ is high enough you realize you're just a flesh golem for the elites. I pity cops more than anything.

>purposely have to interface with the worst people in society
>most retards expect you to be bodyguards
>other retards expect you be a fearless ninja cyborg that can shoot the gun out of someone's hand
>can still lose your job if one of these retards accidentally dies in your custody
>half the country still hates you even if you're good at your job
Why no cop? D:

It's a thankless job. I see the same shit with sysadmin/computer security people. Your job performance is more or less measured by how much nothing happens. So this means that when you do your job, important people bitch about you being a waste of money and how unimportant your job is, and when shit goes bad (ie when they really fucking need you) people bitch about how you fucked up and didn't do enough so you deserve to get your pay/budget cut. And you have to just take it. It's not like either job pays well to begin with, so given the choice most people make the rational decision to do literally anything else.

You're not wrong about cops, but people aren't getting the necessary implication of that fact, which is that they have to be prepared to defend themselves. It's especially evident in places like Chicago, people will slam cops for being abusive, incompetent, racists and then in the same breath wonder why the cops aren't protecting them from criminals.

Chicago is going to stay Chiraq until people realize that they needs to start shooting the gangbangers dead themselves, since the cops won't.

It is unimportant. Explain to me why I'm being fined $200+ for 60 year old speed limits on a road that is empty for miles? That's all they ever do anyway. Name one time piggies didn't cause more damage that would have been if they would've just left shit alone. You literally can't.
>man robs bank
>cops cause huge scene
>puts civilians lives in danger
>catches robber
>money goes straight to evidence
>bank never sees it again
>tax payer money used to repair damage caused by police department

I'm fine protecting myself. It's roasties who can't.

says who cowboy -_-

Attached: 1ac.png (600x749, 255.7K)

I'm not a cop, but retards like you are unironically why I no longer give a fuck about helping others. Once upon a time I had naive delusions about edumacating people on at least basic security practices like using a password manager, not blabbing on fagbook every little detail of their lives, etc. You know what that got me? Accused of being a criminal hacker. Now your accounts, be it ashley madison or the bank using the same passwords are getting hacked left and right, the fucking bank is giving you the same advice, and you still refuse to learn. If you faggots don't care about yourselves then I guess I don't have to either. Hell, I actually think they should turn HIPAA into an opt-in thing for people who are smart enough to give a fuck. Let the retards darwinate themselves. We have too many useless eaters as it is.

Do you have a loicense to be this based?

You have to be a moron or live under a rock since 2020 to even ask

Any man can beat the fuck out of you in a fight

They bring that shit on themselves.

>always magically exempt from gun control laws
>"civil asset forfeiture"
>fuck up? better cover it up, don't worry the police union has your back
>no duty to actually protect people
>kills your dogs for fun, but its "assault on a police officer" if their dogs bite you and you try to shake it off
>incompetent

I'm not defending the niggers and their fucking bullshit either. Always some stupid BLM shit when tyrone was literally pointing a gun at the cops and he got blown away.