How come you're still single, user?

What gives?

Attached: FUHz9tJUAAASyi5.jpg (850x645, 77.69K)

I died already, only my physical remains

Attached: pp3ce1dlvw291.jpg (1283x1275, 451.58K)

I don't go to social places and I have no way of getting there

I'm not actively looking for a partner

Single?
No.
I have a wife, pic related.

Attached: 1401405456150.png (433x539, 314.95K)

Well, I was too shy to approach women in middle school and through out most of high school. I developed a crush on one of my classmates eventually, I had crushes before, but they were more superficial, about looks since I couldn't talk to women much, but with her, I actually liked her, spending time with her, that kind of thing, but asking her out ended up not happening because I found out she already had a BF, and it took me some time to move on from that. I did ask someone out a little after my 18th birthday, her, my 1st real crush, since she had been single for some time by then and we still hung out, but she rejected me, I spent years with a crush on someone only to be turned down. In college I was too hurt by my rejection to try anything for quite some time, I tried going to parties, but in most of them I got nothing, all that happened is that I went to parties filled with hope, and a few hours later I was drinking alone in the corner while people were making out. Eventually a party came where I was so obsessed with this one woman, that I actually managed to approach her, but she turned me down. I went to one more party after this one, where a woman actually gave me a kiss, only on the lips though, no tongue, and later I found out it was because an attractive friend of mine asked her to, which made sense, since when I approached her later on in the party she wanted nothing to do with me. I did create a Tinder account in college, where I must've swiped right on hundreds, if not thousands, of women, but I didn't get a single like, a single right swipe. I feel that if I tried harder, self improved, I could find someone, but the last few years of my life have been tough, I became depressed and suicidal, it's hard to bother with things like that when all I want now is to kill myself because life is not worth it. I'm too tired to bother with getting a GF, it'd require too much time and effort, only for me to potentially end up disappointed anyways.

Attached: 1651945249293.png (946x597, 551.85K)

I have a girlfriend but I'm still miserable.

Attached: 1649541687744.jpg (678x760, 109.5K)

I'm a coward.
I've sabotaged like 4 chances (like given to me on a plate tier chances) to have a girlfriend just out of panic. I accidentally rejected one girl twice, I don't deserve love.

Attached: 1458166510012.jpg (1095x1195, 343.11K)

same, same thing

Only girl I know for a fact had a crush on me during HS just happened to be the exGF from one of my best friends, and their break up was rough, not like those where they stay as friends or anything like that, they couldn't look one another in the eyes, and she was the one who broke up with him, so it still hurt him in a way. I knew that, by going for it and taking that chance, finally getting a GF, it'd hurt my friend, and not only that, she'd probably want me to stay away from him, since she hated him by then, and I knew that'd end with either him being excluded from our friends circle, or me distancing myself from all of them to be with her. I chose my friends over her, and even today I still hang out with these friends, about a decade later, so I feel that I made the right choice, even if I missed my best shot at having a GF, I'm still single, but with a clear consciousness.

Attached: 1600565540466.jpg (403x412, 32.69K)

Top lad user. If your friend was a good guy (which since you're still friends I assume he is) then things ending up like that means she was probably a malicious cunt. Well done, I'm proud of you.

Attached: hearto.gif (429x338, 1.8M)

I was still running away from girls in highschool, like the game of chase that little kids play. I pretty much never left the elementary school playground, I thought the "girls are gross and stupid" meme was just how things were. I never questioned it, even when my friends started getting gfs. I was attracted to girls, I wanted to talk to them and touch them- but somehow this tiny period of my life influenced me so deeply that I retained the impulse to distance myself from women whenever I was close to one. I really could be autistic or something, but I've never been diagnosed with anything.

Attached: 1653515378456.jpg (576x1024, 452.01K)

Not interested in sex anymore and I don't know why else I would want to have a woman around for

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-09-13-52-52.png (1438x864, 125.69K)

>How come you're still single, user?

It all comes down to trust.
Are you being told the truth

guess I have trust issues lol

I know how you feel brother.
Once I almost got run over by a car after a girl asked me to date her. I just sperged hard and ran away in a panic.

>How come you're still single, user?
I asked out my true love when I was 17 and she turned me down so whoops. I remember what it felt like to be in love, so if I feel the feeling again now or in my later 20s or 30s then I'll at least know what I'm acting on...but there's no guarantee that the next one (if she even exists) won't turn me down.

Attached: 1642503803755.png (560x407, 12.9K)

It's a special kind of suffering.
Out of curiosity, how exactly did yours go down? What did she say?

Attached: 30OoGUj.png (360x659, 150.7K)

>shy

we need to fix that then.

i tried asking a girl at work but she has a boyfriend, i forgot her name. i think she's tall for me. everyone at work says hi user. at work everyone has badge nametag around their neck.

Ashbie always rubbed me the wrong way. It's too infantilizing, not only on Apu's part (male equivalent of women calling themselves kittens), but with Ashbie acting like a quirky baby in an adult body. It makes me fear some permavirgin robot taking advantage of a retarded girl for her "childlike innocence"

Man, i'm just cringing when i think about it (like most unexpected social events i had).
>Be me
>Around 18-19 years old back then (can't remember, it was a long time ago).
>My normalfags friends invite me to a bar.
>Go there, enjoy drinking.
>I'm always talkative, even sober so the night was nice.
>A bunch of girl are sitting on the table next to ours.
>One of them comes to me and tell me her friend is interested in me and want my number.
>Immediately assume she's trying to pull some prank or laugh at me.
>Just have an awkward smile and tell her "maybe later, too lazy to get my phone out" (shitty excuse).
>Continue bantering with friends.
>I can see her looking at me during the evening from the side of my eyes (i didn't turn my head).
>Time for me and my friends to leave.
>Was quite drunk (inner sperg was out).
>She stand up and hug my arm saying something (I was panicking at this point).
>I start to stutter and look around, heartbeat really fast
>Take my phone out so she release my arm
>Start running immediately without looking behind
>Run across the street without even looking on the side.
>a car do an emergency break, another on the other side didn't.
>Almost got ran over, didn't stop running
In the end, I told my friend i had to take a shit and that was why i was in a rush.
Never saw that girl afterwards.
Not the first nor the last time i sperged out. Happens like at least once a year.

5'2 and ugly and male

That's funny as fuck user, at least you got a great story out of it.
>maybe later, too lazy to get my phone out
Almost chad territory if you hadn't fucked it up. Did you ever even see the girl who supposedly liked you?

Attached: 1525408736089.jpg (429x384, 61.39K)

>Did you ever even see the girl who supposedly liked you?
Oh, I wasn't clear.
The one who kept looking at me and went to me at the end was that specific girl.
>That's funny as fuck user, at least you got a great story out of it.
I have so many stories like that, I like telling them whenever i'm doing a "bro-only" party.
It's pretty fun because most people think i'm a Chad and even when i tell them i'm a virgin (not ashamed of it), they don't believe me. Some girls even thought it was an elaborate ruse to get in their pants.