Fell for the discord meme

>fell for the discord meme
you will ruin your life and any semblance of social ability you have by hanging around any discord freaks. it's no better that you're already on Any Forums, but discord has a very, very unique community that happens to collect the very worst examples of any online medium. i don't even know how to explain why, but social pariahs, irreparably damaged autists and mentally ill loners, degenerates and losers flock to that place, and the normal, functioning people are driven out. it's like soaking a sponge in mud and watching the water evaporate, only leaving a dirty crust behind.
seriously, stop going there. this past year i've been distancing myself from the internet and developing meaningful IRL relationships with normies and weirdos alike, and it has been the most fulfilling thing i have done in YEARS since i got sucked into this place as an underageb&. every time i visit this forum, the time between visits slowly increases, and i find the content less appealing.
you are keeping yourself here. this shit is poison to your brain. especially discord. go outside and make friends. like 2 months ago i commented on a (well-dressed and outgoing) dude's shirt in a used game store and now we regularly shoot funs and play vidya. just do that shit. you will make friends. just stop being interested in this autistic shit. i promise it will go away and you will see how much time you waste and how many of these stupid interests were forced on you by your own self in search of some community. the community you need is outside in the real world.
normies and people who can healthily manage their internet use with IRL stuff don't apply, but it seems like autists/aspies here have a penchant for getting themselves into holes they can't get out of. there's a formula for people like us, and we have to follow it, because we aren't able to trust ourselves not to fall into impulses most of the time.
get to it.

Attached: 1646331669604.jpg (600x741, 86.21K)

tldr
>GO OUTSIDE NIGGA!!!!

where the fuck am i supposed to go user i go outside all the time and i still have no friends

i dont care enough about another's persons view on something to read all of this. sorry OP

you aren't trying. you gotta realize nobody is gonna be out there to help you. you have to help yourself. independence is a double-edged sword, but learning how to use it is a skill you will use for the rest of your life and will benefit you greatly.
go out to a park. at the very least, make it a point to get some sunshine. go for a run. maybe join a fitness group and ask for tips. find excuses to talk to people.

it's alright. thanks for the bump. all i was saying is to go outside

Ok but do you do drugs though

>go outside
I live in a rural area, have severe social anxiety, and there are no trans around me.
Though, I did have much more success larping as a normie and dating cis women, I have been rejected by every trans woman I've interacted with.

not everything you do outside needs to be sexual. For me I enjoy hiking and fishing. I don't own a car so I end up taking multi-day trips sometimes

Ah yes, the famous "get a hobby" advice, as if I haven't tried multiple hobbies and kept some, I still don't enjoy them. I don't enjoy anything in my life except the few times I felt someone understood me and cared for me. What now.

have you tried building a model rocket bro

>"I desire genuine human interaction and connection"
>"xD funny rocket!"

who needs women when you have a model rocket bro
somebody did unironically suggest this in another thread though

>tfw no friends even on discord

I can't help you there but you sound insecure. The sooner you cope with being alone the easier it will be to enjoy new things. Not everyone can do this though, having autism is a double edged sword.

I don't interact with women. I literally only try to interact with trans, femboys, or gay males, and even then it does not work.

>just cope bro
Or you can just accept some people have different values than you and don't feel fulfilled from doing hobbies.

>The sooner you cope with being alone the easier it will be to enjoy new things.
dude, fuck off

Yep and that's fine. I'm sharing what worked for me. I didn't mean for it to come off so self-centered

hes probably young and still able to convince himself he's totally fulfilled wasting his life collecting trinkets or whatever the fuck

I'm 28 lol. This board is so negative

no youre just full of shit

I'm glad you're reasonable enough to acknowledge it won't work for anyone. I hold no ill-will towards you. I'm mentally ill is why it probably doesn't work for me, but it is what it is.

no user you are normal
mentally ill is being okay with being alone
its called schizoid

>trans
trans women are men with severe, deep psychological issues. it sounds like the company you choose to keep is bringing you down and keeping you in a bad place, whether you realize it or not

the hobby thing should be a supplement to healthy, human relations to fill the downtime you aren't interacting with another human. or, maybe you could use that hobby as a social excuse and share it with someone. but yes, i understand your annoyance with the hobby advice. the essence of all the advice i give is that you should be socializing with good people, properly.
finding a group of people that treat you like an adult, like a person, and make you feel like an important part of that group, are the most important people to be around. but you need to choose those people carefully. discord freaks and loners are a circlejerk of self pity. normal people who dont have weird hobbies and dont have a constant media presence are your best bet. play some normie vidya with joe and his friends, instead of spending hours on a discord call with that weirdo on an anime server. that shit just digs you deeper into the hole. online social spaces are not real social spaces and pervert your view of what a real social interaction is.