Question for the mentally-ill

Why do trannies, twinks and femboys only go for the tall ripped chiselled Chads with 10+ inch cocks? Does it feel good knowing you are contributing to the evil known as hypergamy? This doesn't really strictly apply only to you degenerates, mostly femme bottoms in general. In fact you faggots are worse than actual femoids when you think about it, look at Grindr & Tinder for example. The 80/20 rule seems to also affect even the gay dating market nowadays and it is only going to get worse, thanks to you abominations!!! 99% of transgirls & femboys now have a list of standards that require their tops to be literal Chads & Tyrones, while at the same time shunning all robots to the point where they become incels such my myself. This happens on literally every dating site in existence, even the ugly troons insta-block me when I send my face pic. So with that being said, can you faggots explain yourselves? As for the real foids reading this, FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Transbians & Chads fuck off, no one cares what you think

Attached: 1636748345242.jpg (800x800, 104.71K)

thridden

reposted bait thread, you will never have a femboy bf because you are insufferable and unlikeable

I like hairy chubby older men who remind me of my rapist father actually

Not true, I've let plenty of ugly bastards who fit the incel archetypes rail me since college. But I would never touch you with a 30ft poll because of your shit personality, sorry

>you will never have a femboy bf because you have bad bones

Fixed, also YWNBAW

Let me guess, you only like them white and over 6ft tall. Kys YWNBAW

Attached: 1635605853809.jpg (1024x591, 49.4K)

imagine having low morale only because of lack of attention from other males, theres literally nothing lower than that.

asfdasdf

What about me? I've been told I'm not even conventionally ugly. I want actual connection, though.

Why dont you just take care of a gay nightclub if it bothers you so much?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 13.63K)

where do i meet people like you. asking for a friend.

Now that's an intriguing description of one's looks.

I don't want to say I'm handsome, because I don't feel I am. I've had mixed opinions, but most people don't say I'm *ugly*.

this is what most trannies twinks and femboys are attracted to if they don't go for their mirror image
also me too

I'd ask you for a pic because it interests me, but it's verboten on here, right?

It's not like I look interesting or anything. Yeah, I think that's not allowed here, I wouldn't post it here anyways.

Also, I could possibly get a trans gf if I just used grindr enough and used my looks as a crutch but I want one that actually is attracted to my personality. It's difficult.

YOU'VE BEEN MAKING THIS DOGSHIT THREAD FOR ALMSOT A FUCKING YEAR NOW

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A FUCKING TWINK BF BECAUSE YOU ARE A N N O Y I N G

Imagine being so repulsive even men find you unattractive

I don't have to imagine. Try to date the non-masculine ones and see how difficult it is, they're just as hypergamous as cis women but are drunk on their own power.

so to clarify, you are extremely attractive, you just aren't tall / chiseled.

and what are you? What do you expect?