GF want to try "cnc" with me

>GF want to try "cnc" with me
>I literally just wanna hold hands and maybe kiss
Am I gay bros?

Attached: download (1).jpg (262x193, 7.82K)

modern women are depraved, time to learn to rape her because she wants you to

haha fucking boring ass nerd. you're such a square i bet you wear a suite and have an office job. i bet you live in a suburb and have a car and don't like hip hop. you have no spice of life, you are unseasoned. plus you're white

>GF
leave u dumb fuck. no one wants you here.

I would love to operate a cnc router with my girlfriend

No, it just means she has loads of daddy and other issues that she'll use to undoubtedly ruin the relationship.

She has never met her dad lol
Her mom literally told her that she thought she couldn't get pregnant and her dad was some one night stand...which I thought was kinda weird
But I guess she has a really close relationship with her mom at least, once she told me that she literally practices her bondage knots on her mom :/

Attached: avatars-000709919947-7w7lvr-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 55.3K)

wtf is cnc?

Literally just wants me to "pretend" to rape her and "do things to her" in her sleep :/

>Literally just wants me to "pretend" to rape her
Are you low test? If she's making food or something just get up behind her, put your arm around her neck, start kissing her and undressing you/her and start fucking. Just be more assertive user, she doesn't want to be raped, she just wants domination.
>"do things to her" in her sleep
Don't do this kek. At the most just touch her boobs or something. If she's actually tired she will not want to be awoken by you trying to fuck her at 4am

I dont like to fuck desu (not gay btw)

First of all, don't do it.
Second of all, don't do it without a signed contract where she affirms that it isn't rape.
Third of all, don't do it.

You need to leave her before she cheats on you user. If you don't even like to fuck then it's over if she's demanding that you "rape" her

>I dont like to fuck desu (not gay btw)
Sounds pretty gay to me

Thats nothing, mine literally has me pretend shes gonna vore me, i have to beg her not to eat me while we have sex. She opens her mouth really big in my face and i have to say "no please dont do it" then she licks my face and bites my neck hard or some shit.

Attached: ic.png (867x651, 367.27K)

>gf
Why use this website? You have the rest of the internet to be a normie faggot on.

This story is fake.

I still get hard and I can fuck, but usually I just do it to get it over with and make her stop nagging me so that we can go back to spooing/cuddling after
When I can get away with it i just finger her to get her off and then we can go back to being affectionate together, but sometimes she demands i tie her up and fuck her and stuff

Attached: a0529726240_10.jpg (849x860, 120.18K)

>she has never met her dad
exactly lol

Dude run away, nothing good can come from this

but she is the only non-nomrie chick ive ever met who likes to cuddle and watch anomoo with me
Other than the depraved sex stuff I really like going on cute pickniks by the lake and holding hands and stuff, her skin is so soft and warm and she smells so nice..feels good man

Attached: D0YonZGU0AAPsQn.jpg (1200x720, 211.48K)