What advice would you have for somebody planning to go ER? This is a hypothetical question...

What advice would you have for somebody planning to go ER? This is a hypothetical question. I'm not planning on hurting anyone nor do I know anyone that does. Serious advice only.

Attached: 0e9ce5e22dcf40a84b695e5226238265.jpg (760x710, 37.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/tulsa-police-say-multiple-shot-active-shooter-situation-suspect-down
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My advice is do it faggot.

My advice is go to /adv/ you stupid nigger. kys

If you examine everyone else that's gone postal, you really don't gain much from it. Prison, dead, whatever purpose behind it is a blip in the wind. If you want to send a message, the creative route would go further than the destructive.

Switching to your sidearm is faster than reloading

If the motive pertained to no gf,or society cheating you, starting a cult or joining one would be more profitable.

shooting pale frail white men with small framed glasses makes you a bad person. stop shooting our own men

Attached: 1636132056093.gif (500x275, 1.89M)

It would be a waste of time. You would just be used by media vultures to make a bit of cash and then everyone would forget you.

hide sage and ignore glownigger threads

Be prepared to wait like 3 hours if you're in America, 5 hours if it's busy. Some places will be like "here's some ibuprofen lol" and then you've basically been fucked and there's not much you can do. Just make a note of it and go to a different hospital next time.

Did you miss the briefing again?

Attached: +_403ff3b80b2d9c99fc05323f9842239a.jpg (532x477, 69.65K)

Holy shit I hope this post wasn't connected to what's unfolding right now...

Oh hell, what now???

Attached: murrika.png (323x293, 137.6K)

Are you that faggot at tulsa Oklahoma right now?

Attached: pepe diamond edition.jpg (993x962, 191.39K)

don't tell him that. He probably already did it.
foxnews.com/us/tulsa-police-say-multiple-shot-active-shooter-situation-suspect-down

On the contrary. They make headlines and get the entire country, if not world, talking about it.
They've been extremely successful.

I'm actually lost for words. I was gonna reply to this thread before thinking it's not worth the time

glowies detected

Yup, and this thread was probably posted by the feds

Attached: 1532200276526.jpg (634x784, 80.77K)

FUUUCKlNG
BASED

Its probably not the same person. It woud be cool if it was

And they fuck over everyone around them. Not just their primary victims who they shot and the families of the murder victims, but also every single otherwise harmless autistic nerd in the country just became vulnerable to yet another withhunt. Mass shootings are peak degeneracy.

sweet jesus not again

They got the guy? Looks like Jordan Peterson lol

Right. That's their goal. That's their measurement of success. Not only that but also spawning copycats, anger, and all that.

>Mass shootings are peak degeneracy.
I've got bad news for you...

OK looks like standard post mass shooting STFU protocols have been extended yet another month. So what do we know about the perp?