/britfeel/

Stanley, Falkland Islands, British Overseas Territory edition

Attached: Aerial_photo_Port_Stanley.jpg (1600x1200, 229.31K)

No one cares. We get 5 of these a day, we don't need anymore you stupid fag.

They're not for you, Amerifat.

Falkland Islands belong to Argentina

not even the right name, hyperplonker

Loving these Overseas Territory editions desu

I just feel like my life will never be satisfying. I will never get a gf or settle down with a long term partner

>I must make it before 30.
Only 39 days for me

my gf is ugly, how to cope?

wyperplonker

Attached: 1643507597392.png (619x912, 440.03K)

drink until she isn't

im ugly, how to cope?

Be grateful someone wants to date you

get a prettier one?

Falklands have been British longer than Argentina has been a country so how does that work matey?

we all hyperplonkers in life
it true

/britfeel/ upholds the One India policy and does not recognise Sri Lanka as a soverign nation but a province of India.

its all his empty cider cans

the brits have given hong kong to the chinese so why not give the falklands islands to argentina?

Has SSM done his bollocks in again?

actually i recognize india as a province of sri lanka
minor quibble there

because the falklands were never argentine, because the people don't want to be argentine, because there was never a treaty to give it back after a set time

/britfeel/ does NOT recognise the validity of palestine

Get a youtube channel and repeat yourself a lot.

hey. eIIiot rodger here

/britfeel/ recognises Kosovo as a sovereign nation

rather be argentinian than british, me desu

*dabs on Scotland*

Attached: Apu 105.jpg (480x480, 19.53K)

does the government pay you to live on the falkland islands? might go if thats the case

If Argentina can beat the UK at a war they are free to have the Falklands.
They can't.

mine was, doesn't really work when you have to fake the attraction with someone you aren't fundamentally drawn to. Maybe enjoy your perversions and fetishes with eachother, that kept our sex lives pretty spicy. She liked being dominated with facefucking etc, I loved that too

How did you meet, dating apps?

(in the voice of my old English teacher) Rodger the Dodger.

In a shared ownership flat, are all owners responsible for their respective share of repair costs and bills?

Who rememebers /night walk/ poster a few years ago? I'll be honest I migrated to bit/pol/ years ago so I forget where he used to post

Attached: britfeel.png (608x470, 105.32K)

>I just feel like my life will never be satisfying. I will never get a gf or settle down with a long term partner

feel the same obviously, you probably have to lower your standards and make a compromise, what are your strictest standards when it comes to women?

Attached: 160307ive.jpg (960x654, 83.09K)

The lad who used to dress up as an orthodox jew? Don't recall.

i heard he ran into some Palestinians on his night walk, it didn't end well for him

wonder if cheeka went to the gym today

Kike Knight? No idea what happened to him

No children is an absolute dealbreaker without compromise. Chemistry and attraction is important too, as is not being a whore.

Cannabis use is an absolute dealbreaker too, even on rare occasions would be unacceptable. I'd tolerate occasional alcohol use although teetotal like myself would be ideal, although not a dealbreaker if it's below average consumption. Tattoos would be close to a dealbreaker although might compromise if it was one small one not visible

>He posts truck he isn't licenced to drive

Attached: disgust.png (973x649, 566.01K)

Ahem...

>Fuck the Tories
>Fuck the Sun
>Fuck the daily mail
>Fuck the monarchy

These threads aren't for you and we'll create however many we like you stupid fucking fag

Happy pride month /britfeel/

Attached: 1654105645001m.jpg (768x1024, 93.67K)

Dangerously based de lid.

Attached: Keep Calm and Fuck The Queen.png (600x700, 35.64K)

Cor would get right down into that and suck everything.

Also SSM did nothing wrong. If it's okay for a cabinet minister to fuck over a country it's okay for SSM to bleed the system dry

There's a reason you're single lad and it's not because you're ugly

hhl gearing up for one of his copium rants again kek

>There's a reason you're single lad
Elaborate.

as a gay i hate pride month

Phwoar all this PVC in this Pistols show is kinky as fuck. Might crack one out de lids

might get into heroin again