Why are INTPs the loneliest?

>INTP: 93% report being sexless in the past year
>ESFJ: 7% sexless

Attached: 1652141448032.jpg (512x512, 67.62K)

Get a job and stop doing retarded shit.

Attached: 3luek0.jpg (650x635, 28.64K)

>stop doing retarded shit.
"No."

I'm INTJ and I haven't gone a year sexless since I was 14
But also I am a hopeless romantic with a string of failed relationships because I get upset when my lovers don't align with me politically
Death to Bill Gates and George Soros

Because you literally arrive at that personality label by selecting all the socially inappropriate, self centred and unromantic options.

And what about INTP-T?

>Because you literally arrive at that personality label by selecting all the socially inappropriate, self centred and unromantic options.
is there a way to un-arrive at these options. a guide or handbook perhaps?

-T just means high neuroticism. Meaning, shy and moody. That's bitch behavior, so INTP-T is presumably approaching the 100% incel horizon

Yes, you can do whatever you want. Try taking acid, it will assist greatly in re-structuring your ego and getting started on new habits. If you're already an insane loser, there are no potential downsides.

Wait. Does self love count?

seconding acid for intps, shrooms also. might not fix you, but it helps.

>acid
presumably a dark web thing?

yeah
clearweb in leafland

Because meyers Briggs has been debunked for decades you low iq faggot. Being attractive makes you naturally more of an extrovert

INTP-A, 3 kids, wife. I enjoy work tho bc I hate someone deviating my attention from my personal or professional projects. I love the kids and what the hell, my wife as well, but my ideal lifestyle would be to be either working on my shit, working out, or playing video games while everything and everyone else is taken care of around me either by themselves or by other people while I could easily step in whenever I wanted to.

I highly appreciate being alone. You'd do if you weren't too, it's just some sort of fake need you think you have because of society constantly enforcing social behavior (quite understandable, given its existence depends on it). Also boredom confuses you into that sometimes. Once you lack free personal time you realize how much you've wasted and how precious it is.

Attached: 1651844158744.jpg (592x443, 40.07K)

ISTJ: 100% KHHV. literal robots

I'm ISTP. Not sure if that's better.

That is genuinely fucking amazing. I get laid nearly everyday. My bf and I are both INTP
I won the fucking lottery lmfao

There's a difference between being alone and being lonely. It's just my own circumstance but I happen to enjoy the solitude. Maybe others do too.

It's a false number. INTPs are rife with stories of getting hit on all the time without knowing it wasn't just friendly chats, plenty report marriage and kids, and one of their most common stories is they went from permavirgin to habitual sex haver after they addressed one of their anti-social habits even slightly or they finally started working on their social blindness.
Clearly, he's just jealous of our inherent superiority as best type.

>INTPs are rife with stories of getting hit on all the time without knowing
lol cope