Pokemon is the paradise and the world where I was supposed to be born

Pokemon is the perfect world technology exists but not too much, there is no smartphone no cell phone and that's a great thing internet exists but no one cares. we should have stayed there with the proximity of technology When I was a kid I was angry to be locked up at school and obey my parents my conscience was too big for that. I like Pokemon for the travel but I never liked to travel because I didn't like to follow my family I wanted to be free but I lived like a prisoner I always preferred to stay in my house because I didn't like my environment I was told I was addicted to video games but it was wrong I was addicted to the feeling of freedom I only felt it with video games why would I go out if I know the whole city and then go back to be my parents' slave? Sometimes I had a lot of friends but none of them were as good as Misty and Brock all my friends I had because I couldn't get any better no student from any school was good enough and I couldn't meet anyone new that's one reason why I say school is bad. I am like a Pokefriend but in this world I can only be a trash. When I didn't have friends I thought it wasn't important, but I was wrong, I didn't care because I didn't think friendship like in Pokemon was possible. I wanted a life like Ash live in the best world knowing I can leave whenever I want to have the best adventure with all the wonderful people (even the bad guys) everything is perfect the bad guys make me think there is a challenge I am not in a world for weak people. This adventure and this world is the best I can imagine, I want so much to go through all these landscapes in a world full of secrets that are not recorded and shared on the internet. All our adventures belong only to us when I talk about the existence of mewtwo almost nobody will believe me and that's a very good thing

Attached: thumb-350-662086.png (350x219, 112.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjTny0Fe5Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want beyond dream, build.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjTny0Fe5Jo

Attached: 29a331756766b4a934f556688c13613e37d6f7baefaeaf78217bdef4e92e3dac.jpg (242x206, 15.31K)

I keep thinking about how most of the original PKMN felt like a fever dream because the writer placed a lot of effort and sacrificed his health when laying out the episodes

I used to feel the same until I realized that it's fucked up that their entire society is built around forcing animal-like beings to fight for fun

mods ban this underage

Everything wrong about our society is encapsulated in that we do not permit the fighting of animal-like beings

I just know that the writer of Pokemon is dead, I have to look at his whole career because Pokemon is my whole life

When we talk about living in Pokemon, there is always someone who says that racket money is bad or having sex with Misry

Pokemon is for retards

Basically all of the whole first gen anime felt like a comfy fever dream because of two main things.

They thought it was going to be a one time and done thing at the time which gave the writers a lot of freedom to do a lot of interesting things with the Game's lore.

The second was that the writer was abusing a lot of drugs at the time so that much like evangelion, influenced the series heavily up until the third movie I think.

I just want to snuggle with Gothitelle, Slowbro, and Hatterene.

>there is no smartphone no cell phone and that's a great thing internet exists but no one cares
It's called 2003, OP. Nothing to do with your pokemans autism.

>technology exists, but not too much
That is too much. Misty was perfect tho

The animals like it, and they can fully heal them. Its like death being inconsequential in Dragon Ball.

>implying 2003 was not an objectively better time.

that was not what I was implying at all you dumb jew nigger faggot

lmfao, lol even~

Attached: 1644943531621.png (251x242, 91.85K)

I have a lot of imagination I think but imagining a world like Pokemon Mario is impossible for me, all the worlds I imagined are quite similar to reality I tried to imagine fakemon and I think I managed to create only one creature that is good enough

I not you

Nope. Galar is niggerfied to the max. That's supposed to be bongland and it makes me seethe. I do like Bea though.

tl;dr but thank you for a hilarious thread

used to be like this in elementary with 4/5
the franchise has disillusioned me over the years to where I got over it though. it peaked back then but it's just been soulless now