Anyone here 25+ who is legit kissless virgin

Im 20 and im starting to think i actually mgiht be a kissless virgin for life

Attached: Trevor_Philips.Grand_Theft_Auto_V.jpg (292x341, 22.39K)

If you live long enough you might get some action in a nursing home. My sister used to work in one of those places and old men are always grabbing and touching w/o any particular punishment.

honestly this might make sense

now that's a grim thought holy shit

29 here

We're going to become more and more common as women's standards continue to increase and society further represses masculinity

Yeah things don't really get better bro.

OP. figured. There isn't really going to much opportunity for me to get laid in the next 5 years and after that people will def start settling down, reducing my opportunities

Does 24 count?

I'm 22 but everyone assumes I'm 28 and creepy so I guess I count

its really only over if you dont have an opportunity to be around girls anymore, and thats the case for most khhv anons who graduate

I'm 22 but I'm definitely going to die a Virgin social anxiety and autism are a curse

31 virgin reporting in. It's not a biggy, I'll definitely die a virgin. Recently I go to KFC after gym and I try to reenact pic related with my waifu.

Attached: 1610663000626.png (768x768, 1.28M)

I'm 23 but look like I'm 16 and a khhv. No woman my own age would touch me with a 10 foot pole.
Theres always alcohol to distract you as you get older.

29 v here. nothing ill do will change anything.

How did that even happen to you? Did you go to school?

yeah 28
recently lost the extra weight after 10 years of gymcelling and grinding those lifts and now look fit af
today for instance, from some 20 chicks i would date/bang that I stared to, there were two that when they caught ne didnt look away but actually smiled, as a sperg I cant tell if they are laughing at me or they were interested, so I did nothing

Easy. Just don't talk to girls

I fucked a hooker (fully regret it). But she wouldn't let me kiss her. So I'm kissless but not technically a virgin.

Do I count?

Oh that would have been impossible for me

yeah same here, I actively avoided girls. Like I used to go out of my way to avoid talking to them especially the ones I found attractive. There were girls who tried to get me to talk to them but I just would not budge. I was that retarded.

30 here. I recently realized that the only reason I care is because I care what other people think of me.