Hi incel if women make you so bitter have you ever considered getting topped on grinder

hi incel if women make you so bitter have you ever considered getting topped on grinder

Attached: 78350776_p0_master1200.jpg (840x1200, 843.71K)

Yes I have but I'm scared of catching a disease

Why the surge in LGBT propaganda just because some retard made a YouTube video about r9k?

i made a handy diagram about why you are an incel
the bluepill is your current place in soiciety and you were forced to have it from your birth

Attached: handydiagram.png (1336x562, 38.25K)

the point is the education system bluepilled all the money in society
nobody gives a shit if people are whores therefore nobody gives a shit about marriages
all of this is reflected in our laws
now its a fucking waste of time to NOT whore
which is why our society behaves like its from the fucking third world

Attached: 81524735_p0_master1200.jpg (858x1200, 880.88K)

Ruby has been here for a while, I'm a 2021 new fag and she was even around then. Had nothing to do with that niggers video.

how about I slit your throat instead?

fuck you cunt

WHY THE FUCK ARE FAMILIES IN A CONSTITUTIONALLY FREE SOCIETY FUNDING THIS COMMUNIST SOCIAL ENGINEERING FOR THEIR CHILDREN

Attached: 98462930_p0_master1200.jpg (675x1200, 570.18K)

Please show boobs with timestamp ruby... or GTFO

>yet another discord faggot groomer thread
>brought to you by a proud discord faggot
its all so tiresome

expect more retards like OP to flock here making room temp IQ threads. that video is making the rounds on all over discord as well.

for the love of GOD
listen to me
there is ONE FACTOR that results divorce above all else (unstable society)
sex before marriage

Attached: 96434399_p0_master1200.jpg (994x1200, 955.21K)

TITS NOW.
original

i want to get topped by a woman tho

This has nothing to do with anything I said. I didn't ask about that tripfag. I ironically asked why the propaganda surge was happening.

Ruby is a male, and one of those people that don't understand the concept of honour. If I were you, I wouldn't give him attention.

She's broken. Is she a doll.

Wow, you mean hedonism is the new norm? By god!
Anyways. Yeah.
So, when we fucking sweetheart?
Protip: we're not.

I'm pretty sure the guy who made that video is a literal faggot. + he's a reddit nigger

No, he's definitely a fag, pretending being gay makes him a normie who would otherwise be an incel.
I saw it in his face when he said the word. He knows being a butt blaster is the only thing saving his social life.

SHOVE YOUR HONOR RIGHT UP YOUR ASS LMAO
ew

Attached: 93884568_p0_master1200.jpg (874x1200, 460.83K)

Then I would have to tell my priest and my doctor. Rather not.